PDA

View Full Version : work out partner?

CivicTunr
10-16-2008, 09:15 PM
hey guys, im trying to find someone i can work out with. I'm in decent shape, and trying to gain more muscle mass. I'm looking for someone to work out with me, well pushing me further and keeping me on my goals.

My goals:
-Bench my weight (i weigh 180lbs) Currently i havent done my max in a while.
-have defined abs.
-Under 10% bodyfat (currently at 12%)
-And be in overall good shape.

My chest is my weakest part.

Currently i work at World health club on macleod trail. but i am a student at sait so i could work out there as well.

Trying to work out everyday of the week. Rest on the weekend.

Times i can work out at WHC or Sait:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 3-4:30
Thurs: anytime

Or i can work out from 11-12 at the sait gym. Also the macleod trail WHC is 24hrs during the week, so i could work out anytime after my work: usually 10pm

The WHC has ab class on monday and thursday, but i can only make the thursday class.

So just pm me, or reply in the thread.

Thanks, Jared

ercchry
10-16-2008, 09:28 PM
haha, hey jared wanna go on a work out date? :love:

CivicTunr
10-16-2008, 09:42 PM
sure, when can you make it? and where?

kerry
10-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Don't work out with this tard. He's a tard. He'll do annoying shit that's funny the first time and then gets annoying after more and more of it. Kinda like having Mountain Dew every day of your life. You like it at first, but then would rather die then drink it again.

That's what you get for ruining a perfectly funny joke.

ercchry
10-16-2008, 11:35 PM
yeah jared is useless haha, no compromise on gym location what so ever :D

kerry
10-16-2008, 11:38 PM
Voltron got served.

CivicTunr
10-16-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by kerry
Don't work out with this tard. He's a tard. He'll do annoying shit that's funny the first time and then gets annoying after more and more of it. Kinda like having Mountain Dew every day of your life. You like it at first, but then would rather die then drink it again.

That's what you get for ruining a perfectly funny joke.

ive what? met you twice and done it? oh shit tons of times. sorry forgot this was a drama thread and not a workout thread

kerry
10-16-2008, 11:49 PM
No no it's a workout thread. I'm trying to rep out my "haterade" muscles right now and unfortunately... you're my spot. :devil:

beyondpinoy
10-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by kerry
No no it's a workout thread. I'm trying to rep out my "haterade" muscles right now and unfortunately... you're my spot. :devil:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D :D :D :D :D :D