PDA

View Full Version : Fucken punk kids

MoneyPit
10-17-2008, 02:45 AM
Sitting at the shop here cleaning parts for my headgasket replacement.

It's 2:30 am. i borrowed my old mans chevy truck, which has an alarm. The alarm beeps twice , that means somebody is fucking with it. i think nothing of it, two seconds later it goes off. I rush outside with my metal pellet handgun (looks real at night) and a jack handle, as soon as i rush out, couple kids in hoodies book it down the alley. I try to chase but i cant keep up. flash forward 15 mins, cops are down the road and the hawc is flying around outside. Hopefully fuckers wont be back, because I'm waiting :) Thought i'd share. I'm kinda bored.

Isaiah
10-17-2008, 03:08 AM
Get spotted by the cops at night with your pellet gun and you'll get either shot or arrested. Just FYI.

zarge
10-17-2008, 03:11 AM
yeah sounds like my brother running around the neighborhood years ago with his paintball gun lookin for some vandals. Cops came and blah blah.. talked about searching the entire house for weapons. Never happened though

01RedDX
10-17-2008, 03:18 AM

MoneyPit
10-17-2008, 03:36 AM
It was just instinct to grab the closest things I had, and I had just been shooting out nipples on noodie posters on the wall with my bb gun, so that and a jack was right beside me :S. When somebody is fucking with your stuff , well I'm sure you all know that feeling and rush of adrenaline to finally catch somebody.

mboldt
10-17-2008, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Isaiah
Get spotted by the cops at night with your pellet gun and you'll get either shot or arrested. Just FYI.

Or approach whoever it was you were chasing with it out and get shot by them when they are thinking it is an actual gun.. Not worth it, probably stupidest thing you could do.. My friend's brother was arrested for chasing someone that egged his car and cops were not impressed with him carrying it in public and they had guns drawn and everything and arrested him.

em2ab
10-17-2008, 09:32 AM
Ya, in Calgary I definitely would not approach an unknown thief with a gun. Chances are they have a real one and then you're left with a pellet gun against a .22 and you're going to lose. I just keep a bat by my door and pager in hand for when that happens.

clem24
10-17-2008, 11:20 AM
Forget all that stuff. Just arm yourself with a nice camera and flash. Seems to be the beyond weapon of choice for catching crooks.

Carlton
10-17-2008, 11:42 AM
hahah you're lucky you didn't die. I was shot at by a cop when I had a pellet gun when I was 14.

JordanLotoski
10-17-2008, 12:06 PM
basttard kids...what area?

jdmXSI
10-17-2008, 12:42 PM
I remember a few friends and i were just playing around with a black spring loaded bb gun (replica type) when i was 13 or so. We had 4-5 paddy wagons come, 10 cops all guns drawn. Fuck i thought i was gonna die! lol.

Not to lecture you, id be more worried if the other kids had a real gun, saw yours and open fire on you. Guns are way too easy to get now and days.

GREENBOY
10-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Seriously, people get killed by cops for running around with bb guns and replicas...things can get out of hand fast. Crazy thing to be doing man. What happened to the good old baseball bat?