PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Mofo, Red Blazer

Hakkola
09-18-2003, 06:11 PM
Was driving 14th st going on to glenmore all of a sudden the people in front of me break, don't know why, doesn't really matter, I notice the jimmy behind me though, and instead of breaking he punches it and rubs this guy in a tercel out on the wall, I dunno if the tercel actually hit the wall or not but I can't see how there could have been room for both of them.

Do jimmy's have bad brakes or was it just bad judgement on his part???? I guess I'm still happy he didn't hit me from behind but what he did was pretty dangerous and I coulda been in a pretty bad accident that way as well.

sin
09-18-2003, 09:53 PM
my blazer's brakes werent that bad, it took a while, cause of the momentum, but they were by no means horrible

ryder_23
09-18-2003, 10:02 PM
Prolly just wasnt paying attention.

redline_13000
09-20-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Was driving 14th st going on to glenmore all of a sudden the people in front of me break, don't know why, doesn't really matter, I notice the jimmy behind me though, and instead of breaking he punches it and rubs this guy in a tercel out on the wall, I dunno if the tercel actually hit the wall or not but I can't see how there could have been room for both of them.

Do jimmy's have bad brakes or was it just bad judgement on his part???? I guess I'm still happy he didn't hit me from behind but what he did was pretty dangerous and I coulda been in a pretty bad accident that way as well.

probly a bad judgement on hs part, ive owned many cars and i dont think any of them could stop as fast as the jimmy. Its a 2001, older ones had rear drums and sucked for braking.