PDA

View Full Version : Right Hand Drive Nissan

knees scrapin'
09-18-2003, 06:40 PM
89 Nissan Cefiro to be exact. Now if that doesn't excite you how about this. This car is a staright of the boat from japan, full jdm spec car. Rear wheel drive, and its Skyline powered!!!! This car is fukin nutz. It has a full RB26 DET engine swap. Twin turbo, intercooled ect. Crazy shit, guys claiming 500bhp. The engine is shoe horned in. Nuts. Guy wants 15 k for it. If I had a 240 i'd do it it a second, just for the motor and drive train.

Talk to carl down at speed ville if interested.

BTW - James make sure you get those pics up.

Hollywood
09-18-2003, 06:44 PM
I dont think its a rb26, its an rb20 IIRC.

James
09-18-2003, 06:48 PM
saw with my own eyes today, Pretty sure it was an rb26.....and the Fuel pump in the trunk was the size of the engine in my Jetta! .......i will hopefully be getting pics tomorrow, this thing is soooo sweet.

knees scrapin'
09-18-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood
I dont think its a rb26, its an rb20 IIRC.

? - now i dont claim to be a jdm wizard. but wasn't the stock cefiro engine the rb20 engine that was N/A? anyway i pretty sure i know what i saw. James can back it up.

sxtasy
09-18-2003, 09:45 PM
Yah I heard about that car down there today, Karl also told me they had a right hand drive Silvia convertible down there as well:drool: Shit, too bad I didnt get to see them

sandman
09-26-2003, 09:05 PM
PICS!!!!

James
09-26-2003, 09:07 PM
my buddy was too lazy to come down last week, and im not even sure if its still at speedville........melinda took a few pics of it from SCC last weekend up in Edmonton,but i dont think there were any engine bay shots, its white with 3 spoke wheels....someone had to have seen this thing up there?!?!

rage2
09-26-2003, 09:30 PM
Yea, the car was up in Edmonton at v8less SCC. I keep hearing conflicting reports of motors, RB20 or RB26. It's got a GT-R tag on the trunk though so it might be a RB26 swap. I've read that the RB26 is a tough swap into any car though... problems with tranny compatibility.

James
09-26-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Yea, the car was up in Edmonton at v8less SCC. I keep hearing conflicting reports of motors, RB20 or RB26. It's got a GT-R tag on the trunk though so it might be a RB26 swap. I've read that the RB26 is a tough swap into any car though... problems with tranny compatibility.

I am pretty damn sure it was an RB26, not sure if the cefiro come stock RWD or not, but it is now.....and it was defenatly twin turbo, 100% on that....damnit i need a digi-cam! could have taken pics so easy!

:banghead:

Seanith
09-26-2003, 10:10 PM
cefiros come with RB20DET Inline 6 cyls stock..

Melinda
09-27-2003, 02:26 AM
That thing keeps surfacing everywhere, it was at race city tonight but i didnt have my camera...i have a feeling it isnt the last we've seen of the car so i'm sure we'll be able to find out the truth :)

redbaron303
09-27-2003, 05:34 PM
It is an RB26dett, supposidly over 400some horse.... here's some photos...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p88a07f9ad3257de9a02177bf71adeedd/fafeff6c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/pa569aff51b96d20d0b6c1927a52a5524/faff0e57.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/pc21eadd4e09004a6f96e9a616d7043a2/faff0ec6.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/pdd540147510bbfaf156842b7aa7c1af6/faff0451.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p116cc61d1578378744322903502639a5/faff0486.jpg

LInk to some SCC photos and of this car (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4289031911)

kevie88
09-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Cool! Guys use the Rb25det tranny with those to solve the 4wd problem. Coooool ride!

James
09-27-2003, 06:41 PM
sweet, thanks for the pics redbaron303, now anyone who doubted the RB26 can see...fuckin wicked car.

rage2
09-27-2003, 07:09 PM
I heard it ran over 120mph trap speed last night, so I'm guessing it's a RB26 :).

James
09-27-2003, 09:25 PM
I heard it ran over 120mph trap speed last night, so I'm guessing it's a RB26 :).

:drool: ...that thing is such a sleeper, so sweet....anyone know exactly what it ran? damnit i wanted to go to!

blueborat
09-27-2003, 10:08 PM
yeah it is a RB26DETT that Runs on twin HKS GTseries turbo (dont know which ones.. looked like GT25s or GT28s... should run over 500 hp.....really fast car... But cannot get any traction... need some drag radials (I saw it ran at Budpark running over 16sec ET but trap at around 110mph!!)

method
09-28-2003, 01:24 AM
it isnt shoe-horned in, since it's rb it isn't that difficult of a swap.

those are some seriously ugly wheels.

James
09-28-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by method
it isnt shoe-horned in, since it's rb it isn't that difficult of a swap.

those are some seriously ugly wheels.

you obviously havnt seen the car in person, that engine is pretty tight in there,right against the firewall and right up to the intercooler..... i am also use to seeing older VW engine bay's where you could pack about 20 pounds of coke next to your engine...:tongue:

method
09-28-2003, 11:33 PM
hmm... that's surprising, because the rb26 and rb20 blocks are the exact same dimensions. I know the head is taller, but it's basically a bolt in swap besides the oil pan and other bitties.

Canadian 2.5RS
09-29-2003, 09:08 AM
It was runnin 14s and 13s on friday at race city. The guy said he was having trouble with tire pressure and traction. Although i know he was hitting at least 120mph at the end.

geraldjohn
01-24-2004, 08:57 PM
13s and 14s huh?,,, well he must have some serious problems with traction,, cause i have a cefiro also but i opted for the rb25det engine, single turbo with less horses and on a bad day with wheelspin in 1st, 2nd and a chip in 3rd i do 14.02 oh and by the way it is a stock motor around 250hp. but when you have that amount of horsies wheelspin will be a problem

Redlyne_mr2
01-24-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by geraldjohn
13s and 14s huh?,,, well he must have some serious problems with traction,, cause i have a cefiro also but i opted for the rb25det engine, single turbo with less horses and on a bad day with wheelspin in 1st, 2nd and a chip in 3rd i do 14.02 oh and by the way it is a stock motor around 250hp. but when you have that amount of horsies wheelspin will be a problem
Old thread revival once again. The car spins all the way to 3rd, its not really tuned properly either with a little bit of tuning and some higer octane gas Im sure it could break into the 10s, the best it's run thus far is low 12's and the car was running like crap and spinning all the way through the gears...the car is no longer however the powerplant has been sold

redbaron303
01-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Lon said he ran a best of 12 something at Race City's 1/4 Mile last I spoke with him.

DeathBy240
01-25-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Old thread revival once again. The car spins all the way to 3rd, its not really tuned properly either with a little bit of tuning and some higer octane gas Im sure it could break into the 10s, the best it's run thus far is low 12's and the car was running like crap and spinning all the way through the gears...the car is no longer however the powerplant has been sold

The engine was sold? Is he selling the Cefiro shell then?

geraldjohn
01-25-2004, 07:31 PM
hey guys dont get me wrong,, that engine is a monster,, what i meant is :- i think the car should be a lot faster for that kinda horsepower he's got, we got some cars here in the caribbean that is alot faster than that with even less power in that same type of car. when i'm finished with my car (tuning and installing some goodies) i will post some times for comparison

Marsh
01-29-2004, 10:19 PM
that car is sweet:poosie:

genconex
02-14-2004, 08:12 PM
From Japan: That engine looks a lot like a RB20DET. Which Cefiros are known to have had between the yrs of 1989-1992.

In one picture you show the RB26 indication on the plastic timing belt cover. A rather easy switch.

Here is a site with the different RB DET engines:
http://www.zhome.com/rnt/RBEng/Chong.htm
http://www.geocities.com/danielmaelzer/nissan_engine_family.html

Here is a site that will corroborate with my statement that Cefiros came with RB20DET in 1989-1992:
http://sr20det.nismo.org/nissanengines.htm

kevie88
02-14-2004, 08:54 PM
We know that, but this really was an RB26 swapped into a Cefiro. The engine was transplanted from a GTR.

genconex
02-15-2004, 12:32 AM
Kon bon wa. O genki desu ka.
Show me petter pics. I am from Japan. I know what a GTR engine looks like. I see them everyday. I have one sitting in my living room right now.

Redlyne_mr2
02-15-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by genconex
Kon bon wa. O genki desu ka.
Show me petter pics. I am from Japan. I know what a GTR engine looks like. I see them everyday. I have one sitting in my living room right now.
Read the thread please, Ive described the car several times before. The car was imported from Japan, an rb26 was swapped in prior to it being exported out of the country

Redlyne_mr2
02-15-2004, 02:05 AM
Heres the engine bay

genconex
02-15-2004, 04:12 AM
ものは何でも!
それらのpics はRB20/RB25/RB26 を描写する間違った角度に_る!
エンジンを渡る数は何で_るか。

What are the numbers across the engine? They are at a bad angle to determine. That is the best translation I can give.
Sorry.

The above is Japanese characters but do not show up correctly when I post.

Redlyne_mr2
02-15-2004, 10:30 AM
heres from the exhaust side

genconex
02-15-2004, 08:56 PM
I will get back to you in a couple days. Right now my friends:

Tsukasa, from Nissan Performance Japan (Yokohama, Japan)
Tajima, from Tajima Motor Sports Japan (Kinugasa, Japan)
Katsu, NISMO Japan (Shibuya, Japan)

Are scrutinizing over your photos. I am sure they will have some questions for you to better determine which RB this is.

Hopefully, you recognize the names of the individuals I mentioned. Otherwise, you are not a true RB fanatic.

DeathBy240
02-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Yeah I know Tsukasa, me and him go way back.

Seriously though, how the hell are us red neck albertans supposed to know who these guys are....

Why do you need to ask your freinds anyway, why not just go look in your living room? Or your garage for that matter. Can you post pics of your car so we can determine it is actually an R34?

Def_3
02-15-2004, 09:09 PM
Hopefully, you recognize the names of the individuals I mentioned. Otherwise, you are not a true RB fanatic.

:D ......

Redlyne_mr2
02-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by genconex
I will get back to you in a couple days. Right now my friends:

Tsukasa, from Nissan Performance Japan (Yokohama, Japan)
Tajima, from Tajima Motor Sports Japan (Kinugasa, Japan)
Katsu, NISMO Japan (Shibuya, Japan)

Are scrutinizing over your photos. I am sure they will have some questions for you to better determine which RB this is.

Haha what the heck is going on? It's fine if you dont get back to me. I know that its an rb26 i don't need you guys to tell me that

kevie88
02-15-2004, 09:54 PM
What the hell is wrong with this guy?? Why does he feel the need to go thru this? :rofl: :rofl:

Soon he'll be saying my S13 has a fake RB20 in it :rofl:

genconex
02-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Meant for DeathBy240.

Sure, I will post pics of my car soon. Any certain angle you want to see it from? That way you can be assured it is not a BS picture.

Deetz
02-15-2004, 10:11 PM
My friend from Japan is the one who brought that car in, and yes had a skyline engine installed in it prior to shipping it to Canada. It is good for a little over 400hp with some mods done to the turbo system. I took a ride in it last year, and if i can rember correctly it ran a 13.1 @ 117mph. If the car is still around, its up for sale.
I took that convertable Silvia for a rip last year too, it was fun, but i'm still getting used to driving rhd. You will probably see a lot more of the RB series engines showing up in Canada this summer. There are some big plans with engine swaps into 240 models which will really be something. PM me if any questions.

Deetz

Redlyne_mr2
02-15-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Deetz
My friend from Japan is the one who brought that car in, and yes had a skyline engine installed in it prior to shipping it to Canada. It is good for a little over 400hp with some mods done to the turbo system. I took a ride in it last year, and if i can rember correctly it ran a 13.1 @ 117mph. If the car is still around, its up for sale.
I took that convertable Silvia for a rip last year too, it was fun, but i'm still getting used to driving rhd. You will probably see a lot more of the RB series engines showing up in Canada this summer. There are some big plans with engine swaps into 240 models which will really be something. PM me if any questions.

Deetz
Read the thread in its entirity, the power plant has been sold in the cefiro, it also did some low 12 passes

genconex
02-15-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Deetz

Deetz

Deetz,

If your friend from Japan is the one who brought the car over as you say he is...then he should have the answers to the debate at hand. Hopefully, that makes sense. My English is not the best because I too and from Japan.

Redlyne_mr2
02-15-2004, 10:25 PM
*Shakes head and give up*

Deetz
02-15-2004, 10:54 PM

Read the thread in its entirity, the power plant has been sold in the cefiro, it also did some low 12 passes

Sorry my bad, like i said if it was still around, i wasn't sure. When i talked to Lawn, he hadn't broken into 12's yet. That the last day the track was open last year.

It should be a fun summer though with new JDM cars showing up all the time.

Deetz

redbaron303
02-16-2004, 05:00 PM
What is Lon's business even called?

Redlyne_mr2
02-16-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by redbaron303
What is Lon's business even called?
It's called Passions imports

Spinner
02-17-2004, 12:07 AM
For genconex:

I noticed that you made a rather bold statement. You mentioned being friends with Tajima. Tajima motorsports has the second fastest car in Japan. I know this because Tajima Motorsports is right around the corner from Yokosuka Naval Base. Many Americans who have Skylines get work done there.
(Avg price for GTR R33/R34 at auctions is $10,000 or 1,000,000 yen, 25t is $2,000-3,000 or 200,000-300,000 yen).

I also noticed that you use the handle genconex. That is a car over here in Japan. It averages rather good placement in most 400 meter and drifting competitions.

Would you mind sharing your name and something to prove who you are?

genconex
02-17-2004, 12:15 AM
Spinner,

Sure. GENCONEX is my car. It was ran off a pier a few months back. The driver at the time was a young American kid who is in the navy (Jace). He is a rather good driver...only reason he had to ditch the car in the water was due to blown fuses and the brakes giving out. My sister is his gf.

If you have a Skyline and have taken it to Tajima's you will know my name and can verify this story. Very few have heard of it because it happened on the Bay Bridge (common race area in Japan).

Redlyne_mr2
02-17-2004, 12:21 AM
Are both of you legit? this is unreal, if this is real do any of you recognize the cefiro? The swap was done in Japan by a Brazilian kid who runs a small shop, don't remember his name off the top of my head , heres another pic of the car

Spinner
02-17-2004, 12:23 AM
Kentro
At least your story pans out. I gave you a call and you are logged in here as genconex. So, now you know I am Jace. Thanks for putting me out there as splashing your car into the water. I really appreciated that.

Info on Kentro: Worked in a shop building RB engines since he was 15. About 8 yrs. Before, he decided to work on GPS.

If he says he has doubts it is a RB26 pictured I would listen to him.

P.S> Kentro, I am going to go fuck your sister. HAHAHA!

Spinner
02-17-2004, 12:36 AM
If you could give me a name for the Brazilian kid I would have better luck. There are thousands of Cefiros over here. This is Japan.
There are many modified cars over here also. Hard to keep them all straight. Only rule over here is that you have to convert the car back to how it was purchased ever 2 yrs to pass LTO. LTO is kind of like a DMV.
So, basically you could be driving a car that is not 100% street legal. Then swap everything back to normal for the inspection.
One thing that I do know is that it cost between 7,000-15,000 to change many right hand drive cars over here to American spec (windows, mirrors, etc). That does not even include the price of shipping the car. It can be rather expensive.
Only good thing for us military guys over here is that we can have our cars shipped for free by the military. Major deduction in price.

I told Kentro to give up on writting this site. He does not fully comprehend sarcasm. English is a second language for him and he has a lot of learning to do. I doubt you will hear much more from him. You can thank me for that. That is why he may have seemed so persistant. One time it took me 30 min to explain to him that we needed to fix his tire pressure.

Redlyne_mr2
02-17-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Spinner
Kentro
At least your story pans out. I gave you a call and you are logged in here as genconex. So, now you know I am Jace. Thanks for putting me out there as splashing your car into the water. I really appreciated that.

Info on Kentro: Worked in a shop building RB engines since he was 15. About 8 yrs. Before, he decided to work on GPS.

If he says he has doubts it is a RB26 pictured I would listen to him.

P.S> Kentro, I am going to go fuck your sister. HAHAHA!
The only thing that impresses me about this thread is that southerners like yourselves(you both may be the same person) actually know what a skyline is. Please stop wasting all of our time

Spinner
02-17-2004, 05:22 PM
Hey nothing against you but I am not from the South. I grew up in AZ and CA. I have been in Japan since I was 18 because that is where the navy sent me.
That is why I know about Skylines. I have been around them for about 5 1/2 yrs.
Main reason I decided to view this thread was from the title. Right hand drive nissan. I thought it might be someone over here in Japan trying to sell something to someone in the states. I was going to hook that person up with free shipping to the states through the navy. That way they could pocket more cash when the deal was said and done.
Then, I started to read the entries and realized it was a bunch of guys debating over an engine. Personally, I do not care if it is a RB26 or not. However, I do find the 1/4 mile times interesting. They pretty much suck.

Then, I saw what I thought was a bogus entry and it turned out to be Kentro (not bogus). The kid knows Skylines in and out. Like I said he worked in a shop building RBs for about 8 yrs.

By the last posting you put...count your bridges burn. I will not be shipping any parts straight from Japan for you. Think about the major discounts you are missing out on.

jdms13rhd
02-19-2004, 02:42 AM
First of all you guys fight too much. Second of all, redline mr2 is right. Trust him i dont think he would go on a forum and lie. Second i also know for a fact that its got an rb26dett in there ive seen it too. Lons given me rides in it. Real crazy car, Stops just as fast as it goes! I was at the track with Lon whan he ran it a 12.9 at race city. Traction still sucks since it has shitty ass bridgestone potenzas. Im sure that with better fule and some good Advan street tires it will pull a low 12 easy. Last, the driveline was sold. I just spoke with Lon last night from Japan and thats what he said. He wont sell the shell cuz he is just going to throw another rb26dett in there this year and than sell the car.

rage2
02-19-2004, 02:52 AM
Are both of you legit? this is unreal, if this is real do any of you recognize the cefiro? The swap was done in Japan by a Brazilian kid who runs a small shop, don't remember his name off the top of my head , heres another pic of the car
You guys have all been punked lol.

genconex and Spinner are the same guy :rofl:

Spinner
02-19-2004, 08:27 PM
Rage2,

I am going to be as polite at I can. Like someone else mentioned we all seem to fight too much. So, I do not want to cause any more bickering. This sight was ment to talk about cars and that is how it should be left. We should not be making presumptions about the users of this site. I might be the youngest person on this thread but I will try to be the adult at this time. I will inform you that we are 2 different people. Now, lets get back to the business of talking about cars.

Redlyne_mr2
02-19-2004, 10:15 PM

You guys have all been punked lol.

genconex and Spinner are the same guy :rofl:
yah I figured something wasn't right, damn southern americans

Hollywood
02-19-2004, 10:42 PM
Rage2,

I am going to be as polite at I can. Like someone else mentioned we all seem to fight too much. So, I do not want to cause any more bickering. This sight was ment to talk about cars and that is how it should be left. We should not be making presumptions about the users of this site. I might be the youngest person on this thread but I will try to be the adult at this time. I will inform you that we are 2 different people. Now, lets get back to the business of talking about cars.

Dude it's called IP tracing look into it!

Seanith
02-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood

Dude it's called IP tracing look into it!

not saying he isn't the same person, but if they are both in japan, is their "ip tracing" good enough to tell that? maybe they are on the same host or something. i remember when i was a mod on clubsi if someone was banned on shaw everyone on shaw was banned :)

rage2
02-20-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
not saying he isn't the same person, but if they are both in japan, is their "ip tracing" good enough to tell that? maybe they are on the same host or something. i remember when i was a mod on clubsi if someone was banned on shaw everyone on shaw was banned :)
That's because they're not smart admins :rolleyes:.

I can tell you that the 2 accounts are on the same IP address, using the same browser, on the same network card.

They don't pay me the big bucks for nothing lol.

Hollywood
02-20-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

i remember when i was a mod on clubsi if someone was banned on shaw everyone on shaw was banned :)

Mac address yo! It's embeded in every packet to and from your pc.

I'm sniffer certified. :thumbsup:

You could have proxied your ip from anywhere in the world and bypassed the ban with SOCKS.

Spinner
02-20-2004, 05:19 AM
The funny thing is that I myself am an Informaion Systems Technician.

Would either of you like to entertain me with how the military conducts their IP(s)?

As you are probably well aware this is a different IP address yet I am using the same computer. How did I do that???

A little lesson in Navy infrastructure:
Every station in Japan passes through one of two stations in HI. From there it is passed over a DL (Data link) that has TRANSEC (Transmission Security). That is just for the DL. Then we have COMSEC (communications security) that is for the particular ciruit. ie; internet. The DL has to have a receiving station. From the receiving station it is passed via fiber optics to the user Stations. ie; Yokosuka Naval Base, North Pier (Higashi Kanagawa), Camp Zama, etc. The user stations normally have coaxial cable and fiber optics.
The military knows that peeps will try to hack into their system so they have what is similar to a roaming profile set for IP(s). As you two know a roaming profile enables you to log into various workstations with the same login and password while saving all your user data to a server.

Did you ever think that maybe Kentro working on GPS (Global Positioning System) might be a MLC employee (Japanese National working for the American Gvmt - American gvmt has to allow a certain amount of Japanese employees onto the bases)? Hmmm, maybe we work in the same building.

I did say I gave him a call. It would be rather easy to call him internally in a command don't you think. Plus, how do you think I would have met this guy???

If you guys are as good as you say you are, you will be able to explain to me the transmisson line (path) that your internet provider uses from the modem through the RJ-11 in the biscuit connector (RJ-45s are on the back of your CPU). You will also be able to explain to me how the phone line makes the connecting call through the CO (Connection Operator) and the indications that you will receive on the handset/modem. You will also be able to explain the path a line takes to reach the CO, how the CO patches to users together, etc.

Knowing this; don't you think I would have been smart enough to trace my steps if I was acting as two different peeps. I definitely think I would.

Hmmm, strange how there are so many computer geeks that are into cars.

As a note: Messing with government CPUs is a Federal Crime. It will behoove you to do nothing more than view IPs. All military installations have monitoring devices to see if anyone has tampered with their system.

Thanks for your time
IT2(SW)

kevie88
02-20-2004, 09:13 AM
haha!! nice cover :rofl:

Hollywood
02-20-2004, 09:28 AM
The funny thing is that I myself am an Informaion Systems Technician.

Would either of you like to entertain me with how the military conducts their IP(s)?

As you are probably well aware this is a different IP address yet I am using the same computer. How did I do that???

A little lesson in Navy infrastructure:
Every station in Japan passes through one of two stations in HI. From there it is passed over a DL (Data link) that has TRANSEC (Transmission Security). That is just for the DL. Then we have COMSEC (communications security) that is for the particular ciruit. ie; internet. The DL has to have a receiving station. From the receiving station it is passed via fiber optics to the user Stations. ie; Yokosuka Naval Base, North Pier (Higashi Kanagawa), Camp Zama, etc. The user stations normally have coaxial cable and fiber optics.
The military knows that peeps will try to hack into their system so they have what is similar to a roaming profile set for IP(s). As you two know a roaming profile enables you to log into various workstations with the same login and password while saving all your user data to a server.

Did you ever think that maybe Kentro working on GPS (Global Positioning System) might be a MLC employee (Japanese National working for the American Gvmt - American gvmt has to allow a certain amount of Japanese employees onto the bases)? Hmmm, maybe we work in the same building.

I did say I gave him a call. It would be rather easy to call him internally in a command don't you think. Plus, how do you think I would have met this guy???

If you guys are as good as you say you are, you will be able to explain to me the transmisson line (path) that your internet provider uses from the modem through the RJ-11 in the biscuit connector (RJ-45s are on the back of your CPU). You will also be able to explain to me how the phone line makes the connecting call through the CO (Connection Operator) and the indications that you will receive on the handset/modem. You will also be able to explain the path a line takes to reach the CO, how the CO patches to users together, etc.

Knowing this; don't you think I would have been smart enough to trace my steps if I was acting as two different peeps. I definitely think I would.

Hmmm, strange how there are so many computer geeks that are into cars.

As a note: Messing with government CPUs is a Federal Crime. It will behoove you to do nothing more than view IPs. All military installations have monitoring devices to see if anyone has tampered with their system.

Thanks for your time
IT2(SW)

Who cares about your IP when we have the MAC dewd. And viewing information millitary or non-millitary is not hacking since you are sending it to beyond in your layer 2 and layer 3 headers.

Seanith
02-20-2004, 12:07 PM
:drama:

rage2
02-20-2004, 01:19 PM
Ahh, how fun. You're definately going through navy military firewall (which by the way is not following proper proxy RFC protocols, tsk tsk). I'm not going to reveal IPs here, and yes I can see thru the proxy server to your real IP as well as a marker generated by your system that identifies the physical network that you're using. I'm not using IP to track your system, but there IS a way to track to the specific computer that's being used. Of course, I can't really reveal it, otherwise, everyone that's banned would be able to get past our banning system.

The most interesting posts:

post#488117 by Spinner
post#488135 by genconex

On physically the same computer. Within a few mins of each other. A more detailed breakdown of page2...

genconex
Post#486698
System A

Spinner
Post#488117
System B

genconex
Post#488135
System B

Spinner
Post#488150
System B

Spinner
Post#488165
System B

Spinner
Post#488863
System A

Spinner
Post#491939
System C

Spinner
Post#492409
System A

hehe. BTW - I used to do work for the FBI :).

DUBBED
02-20-2004, 01:48 PM
WTF this thread is tripping me out. :confused:

hjr
02-20-2004, 01:51 PM
haha, shut down

Hollywood
02-20-2004, 01:58 PM
What's worse than getting owned????????

GETTING OWNED BY NERDS!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ben
02-20-2004, 02:02 PM
hahaha

Hollywood
02-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Nice work Ben!:thumbsup:

Spinner
02-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Nice break down but you forgot about the fact I more or less told you about the "ficticious node." As you are aware a ficticious node is used to test circuit parameters and to see if there are probs. It can also help restore computers that are down in certain topographies past the breaking point by confussing the system into thinking the node that is down is up.

So, if you can have a ficticious Node you can create a ficticious IP. From there you can set them to ghost over actual IPs in a roaming fashion. (Hence, this is what I meantioned in less detail on my prior post - IPs similar to roaming profiles.) There are NECs for such things in the navy. 2380 = more or less a preventive hacking school. Teach you the principal of hacking and how to prevent them. Due to that someone came up with the idea of the "ficticious roaming IP" that will ghost over your current IP. Best part is that none of this is classified. You could probably find info on it at your local bookstore.

Thanks for not answering my simple question about dialing through a modem.

I also bet that you two are the types of guys who would have doubted GPS prior to its release into the civilian sector. GPS was created by the military. It was first used and tested in Desert Storm over 12 yrs ago. At the time no one saw the need for GPS in the civilian sector. While you are sitting at home in your lazy boy stuffing your face with cheetos watching TV via satty you didn't need GPS. Your home is a stable platform. On the otherhand, you have tanks, ships, etc moving and crossing Lat and Long. Thus, the need for GPS to track a satty and give the changes in AZ and EL to the antenna. Now, there is GPS in in the civilian sector in the form of navigational inputs.

Basically, my last paragraph is to prove that technologies are developed and tested in the military. Sometimes it takes many yrs before there is a practical use for them in the civilian sector.

My advice for you is to be humble and face the fact that you do not know everything. Standup, turn around three times, and sit back down at your workstation - you have just given enough time for an Electronic engineer to come up with a new idea for TELCOM.

At the same time I do give Rage2 props. He does state a good point about the proxy systems that are utilized by the military. Out of all the people on this thread you are the one I view as the most knowledgeable in computer technology. You are the only one that has tried to present proof. That is why he could possibly be making the big bucks that he claims to make.

At the same time I must inform you that I am rather tired and bored of having to be on the defence on a site for cars. Feels like I entered into a court room where you are guilty until proven innocent. You guys have your fun attacking every newbie that enters this site. I am outta here.

kevie88
02-20-2004, 07:38 PM
I am outta here.

Best quote by Spinner EVAR!!!1

Hollywood
02-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Nice break down but you forgot about the fact I more or less told you about the "ficticious node." As you are aware a ficticious node is used to test circuit parameters and to see if there are probs. It can also help restore computers that are down in certain topographies past the breaking point by confussing the system into thinking the node that is down is up.

So, if you can have a ficticious Node you can create a ficticious IP. From there you can set them to ghost over actual IPs in a roaming fashion. (Hence, this is what I meantioned in less detail on my prior post - IPs similar to roaming profiles.) There are NECs for such things in the navy. 2380 = more or less a preventive hacking school. Teach you the principal of hacking and how to prevent them. Due to that someone came up with the idea of the "ficticious roaming IP" that will ghost over your current IP. Best part is that none of this is classified. You could probably find info on it at your local bookstore.

Thanks for not answering my simple question about dialing through a modem.

I also bet that you two are the types of guys who would have doubted GPS prior to its release into the civilian sector. GPS was created by the military. It was first used and tested in Desert Storm over 12 yrs ago. At the time no one saw the need for GPS in the civilian sector. While you are sitting at home in your lazy boy stuffing your face with cheetos watching TV via satty you didn't need GPS. Your home is a stable platform. On the otherhand, you have tanks, ships, etc moving and crossing Lat and Long. Thus, the need for GPS to track a satty and give the changes in AZ and EL to the antenna. Now, there is GPS in in the civilian sector in the form of navigational inputs.

Basically, my last paragraph is to prove that technologies are developed and tested in the military. Sometimes it takes many yrs before there is a practical use for them in the civilian sector.

My advice for you is to be humble and face the fact that you do not know everything. Standup, turn around three times, and sit back down at your workstation - you have just given enough time for an Electronic engineer to come up with a new idea for TELCOM.

At the same time I do give Rage2 props. He does state a good point about the proxy systems that are utilized by the military. Out of all the people on this thread you are the one I view as the most knowledgeable in computer technology. You are the only one that has tried to present proof. That is why he could possibly be making the big bucks that he claims to make.

At the same time I must inform you that I am rather tired and bored of having to be on the defence on a site for cars. Feels like I entered into a court room where you are guilty until proven innocent. You guys have your fun attacking every newbie that enters this site. I am outta here.

That was the biggest bunch of garbage I have layed my eyes on. WTF about doughting gps? It's non-relevent to this discussion.???

And remember you got owned! No biggie fries, please drive through!

Redlyne_mr2
02-20-2004, 08:21 PM
Haha wtf, I just wanted these guys to realise it was an rb26 in the cefiro