PDA

View Full Version : Tool of the week award: sr20s14zenki

Toms-SC
10-19-2008, 11:00 AM
Hey all,

Wanted to post up my 1st ever member award. Mad props to sr20s14zenki for winning my tool of the week award. I've seen your posts before but none of them this flat out terrible.

You've been given this prestigious award on the grounds of:
1) Blind fanboyism
2) E-Thuging
3) Jr.High use of smiley faces

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

Just wanted to say...hmm...looks like the posts up there shut you up didnt they? I dont care what you say, japanese engineering will ALWAYS win over america's flagship cars. If you want to forget about the gtr and talk about Toyota....a 2jz can make up to 1000hp on a stock bottom end.....and its a 3.0L....so chevrolet can strut around talking about their 670 hp all they want...but the japanese will always make comparable if not better numbers on half the displacement.

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

Thank you, you sure are a big man cussing people out on a forum for their opinion...id like to see if you would be this mouthy in person. Whatever...opinions are like assholes right?
:drama:

And are you fucking serious aftermarket addons? Who built the engine that was factory rated at 320 horsepower strong enough to withstand 1000? You are a fucking tool, and have no clue what the fuck you are talking about, you are just one of those losers that hides behind a keyboard and spouts off bullshit, and thats been proven in this thread. Show me one american built FACTORY 2.0L BEFORE the ecotec that would withstand up to 500 horsepower like an sr20det would. And as for your dsm shit, yah, its BUILT in america, but it was ENGINEERED Japanese you fuck. And for the record, im not a nissan fanboy, i have great faith in ALL japanese engineering. Its proven itself time and time again to surpass at the very least, the americans (=

do the world a favor and drive your 350z into a brick wall as fast as you can.

You can read more of his comments in this thread here:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=238001&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Please join me in congratulating him.

EK 2.0
10-19-2008, 11:02 AM
I for one would like to see where this goes...

Graham_A_M
10-19-2008, 11:03 AM
:facepalm:

^ I think that sums up a lot of that guys comments.

Casa
10-19-2008, 11:04 AM
HAHAHAAHHAAH
fanboy ahahha

calgarys_finest
10-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Congrats sr20s14zenki a well deserved award.

403ep3
10-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Award presentations are always fun :D

:drama:

2002civic
10-19-2008, 11:06 AM
congrats! I would love to see the acceptance speech!

sr20s14zenki
10-19-2008, 11:09 AM
Omg.....i cant believe it....i would like to thank....uhh....god?

anyways, your opinions dont really sum up as much to me. I was just trying to prove a point, but whatever, no biggie. Its just the internets, its not like a lose sleep over beyonders comments or anything. Anyways, again, thanks.

I'll just stick to the nissan section and the the mechanical discussion threads, where my comments actually HELP fellow beyonders diagnose and repair their cars. I work on nissans day in and day out, and im very passionate about them. Sorry if i offended anybody.

403ep3
10-19-2008, 11:11 AM
I guess Toms-sc was bored :dunno:

Toms-SC
10-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by 403ep3
I guess Toms-sc was bored :dunno:

Nope. I just want to see what pure car enthusiast enlightenment looks like. I only wish I had the same amount of knowledge of sr20s14zenki.

2000impreza
10-19-2008, 11:19 AM
lol. this is pretty funny.

sxtothe240
10-19-2008, 11:21 AM
you must of skipped out on all the other posts that he has made trying to help others on their car problems.

and i love how people just read 2 quotes and thinks he's a tool.

more bandwagon-ism?:dunno:

sr20s14zenki
10-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by sxtothe240
you must of skipped out on all the other posts that he has made trying to help others on their car problems.

and i love how people just read 2 quotes and thinks he's a tool.

more bandwagon-ism?:dunno:

Thanks. Why dont you all talk to some of the people in the mechanical sections, who i have saved hundreds of dollars fixing things that were misdiagnosed by some of the bigger shops in calgary in an attempt to just make off with their money. Im not a bad guy, im fair, and i take pride in what i do. Again, i didnt mean to offend anybody in that thread, it was just my passion for these cars getting in the way. I say to each their own.

inline6turbo
10-19-2008, 11:31 AM
I don't feel this was at all necessary.

thread :thumbsdow

project240
10-19-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
I don't feel this was at all necessary.

thread :thumbsdow

Agreed. Maybe this award should go to a more deserving OP.

cam_wmh
10-19-2008, 11:42 AM
I was about to pass judgement, until I read replies from the other's about "sr20's" assistance. I took a peek, at his comments in the Nissan forum, where I rarely venture.

IMHO, quite harsh to rip on a very helpful forum member. Hopefully this doesn't alienate him.

What do you think Toms-SC, maybe a lil overboard?

xLostx
10-19-2008, 11:45 AM
moderators attacking fellow members? z0mg!! first over moderation, now under moderation111!!!!

finboy
10-19-2008, 11:47 AM
General Forum Rules

1. Personal Attacks will NOT be tolerated
3. Posting is a privilege, and not your right.
4. "Vigilante Moderating" will not be tolerated
5. Replying to offensive/flammatory posts makes you just as guilty
7. Do not cross-post threads. One thread is enough
9. Don't be annoying, respect your fellow members. Annoying everyone is enough of a reason to get yourself banned.

:dunno:

ABteg00
10-19-2008, 11:47 AM
We all know who is the real tool here

Congrats Toms-SC!

Carlton
10-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by cam_wmh

IMHO, quite harsh to rip on a very helpful forum member. Hopefully this doesn't alienate him.

Na that wouldn't happen. Beyond members have done it in the past though. People have been banned over actions like this before.

sxtothe240
10-19-2008, 11:51 AM
sounds like your "fun" backfired Tom.

NickGT
10-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Wow I read through a few more of his posts in that thread :nut: You sir completely deserve this award.

But it looks like you might be nominated for most helpful nissan guy too. Better make room on the trophy shelf :rofl:

5hift
10-19-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by project240

Agreed. Maybe this award should go to a more deserving OP.

:werd:

Seriously, Sunday that boring that your combing through previous posts looking for members to isolate and pick on?

Toms-SC
10-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Sweet, I'm getting reverse owned. :rofl: Stuff back fires on me all the time.

No really on a serious note I never looked at his commitment to the Nissan part of the forum. I never realized that area existed on beyond. Props to helping out your Nissan crew but maybe tone it down just a touch for those of us who don't drive have the honor of driving such a machine.

I'll close this up. Seems like hes got quite the following and there is no need for me to drag him through the mud.

Me on the other hand. I've always been a tool.
;)