PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Sunfire,Black, Brand New engine, lowerd on 19" Konig unknowns

Freebs
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
I have a Black 2000 Pontiac Sunfire GT for sale. Sunroof, power doors/windows, power mirrors, A/C, tilt steering. Would Make a good first car or daily driver. very good on gas and reliable

I recently put a brand new engine into it (35kms on it) as the stock one had spun a bearing. When I was building the new engine I installed Eagle Forged rods with ARP rod bolts and JE pistons as I got them cheaper from where I was working than Stock ones would have cost. I also used a Cometic MLS head gasket which is just slightly thicker than stock matched with higher compression pistons to get a final compression ratio of 9.8:1 (I believe this is slightly higher than stock which will give a big more power). Also all new Felpro seals/gaskets were used for the entire engine so it is as fresh as you can get.
The Car is also lowered and has 19” Konig unknown summer wheels (steel wheel with brand new winter tires come with it)
This engine was rated for 150hp (130whp) stock, and with the few additions It should be around 165hp (145whp) which isn’t overly bad as it gets good gas mileage (aropx 450kms to a tank in the city and 650kms on the high way) and only needs regular octane gas.
The Engine is also set up if you wanted to install a supercharger or turbo charger you could run about 300whp safely on this engine
Also note if buyer wants to have a GM supercharger installed, I can do the install for them. I have done many supercharger installs on these cars, one being on my own car another on my sisters car and found it to be VERY! Reliable and for $1800 for the entire kit from GM and 200whp that’s not a bad deal
Pontiac Sunfire GT
Black
Grey
5spd Manual
Car is in Calgary
Comes with a winter and summer set of wheels and tires
Asking $8,000 O.B.O
My phone number is 403-512-0925 (cell phone) or you can shoot me an email to [email protected]

Engine + Performance
- JE forged pistons
- Eagle Forged rods
- ARP rod bolts
- Cometic head gasket
- Head fully rebuilt with new valves and valve seals
- Crank cleaned/polished
- Brand new Cleviette 77 OEM lifters
- Cleviette 77 Main bearings
- Cleviette 77 Rod bearings
- Exedy clutch
- 2.5” header back exhaust
- Pace setter header (4 into 1)
- Cold Air intake
- RK sport lower engine mount
Transmission
- Recently rebuilt (aprox 10,000kms)
- Exedy clutch (aprox 10,000kms on it)
Other Stuff
- Brand new windshield
- KYB shocks all around
-19" Konig unknowns
- Winter tires are brand new
- Tinted windows all around
- One of the summer wheels is brand new, bent one come with the car you could probably still use it as a spare if you found a tire to mount on it.

Now the only down side to the car is it does not come with speakers. It has the stock deck in it but you would just need to install 4 speakers. I have a friend who owns a very well known audio shop in town so we could work something out for this if you wanted. And that way you can choose what speakers you want or if you wanted a deck installed at the same time etc..

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/229000-229999/229112_68_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/229000-229999/229112_59_full.jpg