PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Ecdy-Sterone?

liquidboi69
10-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Hello,

I've been reading up on Ecdy-Sterone supplementation. I was wondering if anyone has tried this?

Some websites cite many positive health effects, with no negative side effects. Other websites say it just plain does not work, or at the most...does not do everything the supplement industry claims it does.

They say it only works in high % concentration + high dosage, with resistance training, and a good diet. Most websites tell you to supplement protein in conjunction with EcdySterone.

I do get enough resistance training, and a fair amount of proteins so I am contemplating ordering some. Can anyone shed some light on this supplement before I do so?

Also, it seems I can only find this product on Bodybuilding.com (not GNC, or SupplementsCanada.) Does anyone know where to get this stuff?

Before anyone starts suggesting taking better things out there (yes I know there are more effective supplements for my money ie. Creatine/NO2), please note that it is my personal preference to only take supplements that are herbal, natural, and do not stretch my body further than the physiological dosages/things that I need to cycle off of

Thanks

kerry
10-20-2008, 01:05 AM
Steroids.