PDA

View Full Version : Good Alarm Company

dollarbillz
10-20-2008, 09:27 AM
So i moving and need a good alarm company to look for

need it to have

alarm sent to police/fire and carbon monoxide dectection...

any suggestions for a reasonable price of course

HRD2PLZ
10-20-2008, 10:22 PM
I just got a new alarm through Cindy Scott @ ADT. She was incredible and made sure I got exactly what I was looking for. She didn't try to push the "extra's" that I didn't need. She did recommend the cellular back up (in case anyone cuts the phone line), which was great, because I didn't even know that was a product ADT offered.

I've been with ADT for a few years, no complaints from me.

ronaldo
10-20-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
I just got a new alarm through Cindy Scott @ ADT. She was incredible and made sure I got exactly what I was looking for. She didn't try to push the "extra's" that I didn't need. She did recommend the cellular back up (in case anyone cuts the phone line), which was great, because I didn't even know that was a product ADT offered.

I've been with ADT for a few years, no complaints from me.

what kinda pricing?

broken_legs
10-20-2008, 11:06 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/221532/burglars-tried-to-break-in-my-house-today-need-alarm-asap/

My current Alarm system consists of an ADT sign on the back of the house and a target sheet full of 12 gauge slug head shots in the front window. Watching people stop in front of my house and stare at it is priceless! When I had some movers over, they got all weird and asked if I had guns before they'd come in the house :rofl:

HRD2PLZ
10-21-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by ronaldo

what kinda pricing?

It depends what options and extra services you want. I went with the full package: burglar, fire, carbon monoxide and flood monitoring with cellular back up. Its $40/mo.