PDA

View Full Version : MKTG 317 midterm

the_last_chance
10-23-2008, 01:02 PM
For everyone that wrote the exam yesterday, just wondering what your thoughts were. Personally i thought the MC was brutal...don't remember reading half of that in any notes or textbook. :whipped:

dimi
10-24-2008, 04:38 PM
MC was brutal. My friends and I have a consensus on the fact that a lot of the terminology used can't even be found in the book or the notes, so in a way its left up to user interpretation. But then again you are getting marked on creativity too. Written was easy, and I didn't have time to finish the case :banghead: . Gotta speed things up for the next one.

aklalani
10-28-2008, 08:12 AM
mc was all from the textbook. i read it and i still thought it was brutal. the questions were so god damn specific

mdeluxe
10-28-2008, 08:29 AM
I took it a few years back, I thought the midterm was brutal, i think the average was under 70%. Its like you took the wrong exam because alot of the questions were not covered in class (at least when I took the class)

The Final is alot better

Boat
10-30-2008, 03:31 AM
hahaha sup Lawrence

i went onto the online book website and did chapter quizzes on there.. it helped.. i think

Boat
11-17-2008, 01:12 AM
k im bumping this shit
they graded everything like nazis
i got destroyed on my case and the written.
prof ricker said the class aVG was mid 60s?
she is lying through he teeth .. EVERYone i talked to got below 60 and most didnt even pass.
class avg was prob high 50's before they adde +3%

thoughts?

kystrix
11-17-2008, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Boat
k im bumping this shit
they graded everything like nazis
i got destroyed on my case and the written.
prof ricker said the class aVG was mid 60s?
she is lying through he teeth .. EVERYone i talked to got below 60 and most didnt even pass.
class avg was prob high 50's before they adde +3%

thoughts?

Hmm...I have Marc, and everyone in my class seemed to have done alright...I've seen a few 80s, someone even got a 90...I only know one person who got below 60.

Maybe Ricker teaches differently but Marc makes up the exams?