PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Hakkola, a social dsease, and adam c

rmk
10-23-2008, 06:05 PM
I just saw on the news that Mr. Archer from Ware was arrested for sexual assault on a student :eek:

Remember when he used to pack kids into his beater and take them out to lunch?

JfuckinC
10-23-2008, 06:07 PM
baha you guys got molested
:poosie:

nismodrifter
10-23-2008, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jlude
10-23-2008, 06:38 PM

Originally posted by nismodrifter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rmk
10-23-2008, 06:45 PM

:whipped: :rofl:

ZorroAMG
10-23-2008, 07:00 PM

Originally posted by nismodrifter

Originally posted by Jlude

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mac_82
10-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

finboy
10-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by mac_82

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kona9
10-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by mac_82

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Srsly funny.

finboy
10-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Srsly funny.

add one :rofl:

Wehbeast
10-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Srsly funny.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

JfuckinC
10-23-2008, 07:10 PM
HAHA sorry rmk.
:dunno:

kevie88
10-23-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Wehbeast

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kevie88
10-23-2008, 07:23 PM
srsly tho, that sucks for the kids involved..

adam c
10-23-2008, 07:28 PM
wow mr. archer?
i wouldn't have suspected him, mr moland for sure

no more mr bad touch now!:banghead: :whipped: :devil:

edit, some of the teachers at that school were seriously messed up

GQBalla
10-23-2008, 07:49 PM
What school??

B17a
10-24-2008, 08:31 AM

Made my day!:rofl: :rofl:

sk8r3124
10-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Damn, he was my homeroom teacher like 10 years ago. I honestly would have picked Mr. Brown over Mr. Archer. Thinking back on it, there was definitely some grey area's. But he just seemed like a nice guy, I mean he even came to my mom's funeral when I was in grade 8.

I don't really know what to think now.

Masked Bandit
10-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by kevie88

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damnit! It won't let me post 11 rofl's

adam c
10-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by sk8r3124
Damn, he was my homeroom teacher like 10 years ago. I honestly would have picked Mr. Brown over Mr. Archer. Thinking back on it, there was definitely some grey area's. But he just seemed like a nice guy, I mean he even came to my mom's funeral when I was in grade 8.

I don't really know what to think now.

nah mr. brown was a cool guy

EK 2.0
10-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by adam c

nah mr. brown was a cool guy

Anything, when it comes to brown is cool...:D

sk8r3124
10-24-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Anything, when it comes to brown is cool...:D

I dunno, sometimes he just gave me the creeps.

Quiet10
10-24-2008, 11:22 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stealth22
10-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what school is this?

rawsensation
10-24-2008, 12:19 PM

sk8r3124
10-24-2008, 01:05 PM
He was as John Ware Jr. High when I was there

Hakkola
10-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah, John Ware, that school was fucked up, not just the teachers but a lot of the students were messed up as well, I think it was worse than my highschool.

I can't say I'm surprised, he used to bring us out for pizza all the time, he didn't go for lunch with other teachers, and was chummy with the kids.

Did they say if it was sexual assault on a male or female?

momofan
10-24-2008, 01:26 PM
the victim was a male

momofan
10-24-2008, 01:30 PM
CALGARY- A former guidance counselor charged with sexual assault and gross indecency in a historic case of abuse dating back to 1985 was working as a Calgary substitute teacher when he was arrested by Cochrane RCMP this week, officials say.

According to RCMP Sgt. Patrick Webb, a male student has come forward to say he was sexually assaulted in grade eight by a guidance counselor at the Springbank Middle School.

Webb said investigators were able to corroborate the story and gain enough information to lay the charges.

The man has worked in other Calgary area schools, Webb said, and police are prepared for the possibility of more allegations.

"Bottom line is, we expect that more people will be coming forward," Webb said.

Fred Henry Archer, 64, is facing the counts under the 1985 Criminal Code of Canada in connection with the case.

Archer has been released and ordered not to be in contact with anyone under 18. He is set to appear at Cochrane Provincial Court on Nov. 20, 2008.

On Thursday, school board spokeswoman Angela Spanier confirmed that Archer worked as a guidance counselor in the Rocky View School Division from 1978 to 1989.

"Our school jurisdiction is shocked at the charges laid against him. As the alleged incident occurred 23 years ago, we had no knowledge of it until the RCMP informed us yesterday," Spanier said Thursday.

"As this is a police matter and we're advised it is an ongoing investigation, we plan to leave it with the RCMP to deal with and offer the RCMP our full cooperation."

More recently, Archer has been a substitute teacher at the Calgary Science School since 2002.

The southwest Calgary charter school, which teaches students in Grades 4 to 9, has suspended Archer from his part-time position until the courts have ruled on this case, said superintendent Gordon Welch.

"We at the Calgary Science School are devastated to learn of this," Welch said in a news release.

"We have taken appropriate steps to inform our staff, parents and students of this information. Counseling services will be made available to students and staff who require some help coping with this matter."

Police are urging anyone else who may have information to step forward.

"This investigation's not over by far," Webb said.

Because there is rarely physical evidence to collect in historical cases, investigators rely on a number of techniques to corroborate allegations, Webb said.

It may take years for victims to build up the internal strength to come forward with tales of abuse, he said.

"Many times the victims in these positions are very vulnerable either by age or by gender or positions of trust. They tend to not report it because they have guilt feelings as well," Webb said.

"It takes many years for some people to get over that point and realize it's not their fault."

Meanwhile, Rocky View staff said security measures for prospective teachers or support staff working in local schools have increased considerably in the last two decades.

For instance, at Rocky View School Division and many other school boards, all staff must obtain a criminal records check and a vulnerable sector check from the RCMP as a term of their employment.

"As at all school boards in the province, today we do our upmost to ensure learning environments remain a safe and secure place for students to learn," said Spanier.

This isn't the only case of a student allegedly sexual assaulted by a school employee making headlines in Alberta this week.

A teaching assistant at a Fort McMurray high school is facing one charge of sexual assault relating to an alleged incident involving a high school student which was reported to police on Oct. 9.

Chris Palmer, 29, is to appear in provincial court Nov. 5.

JfuckinC
10-24-2008, 01:36 PM
that actually fuckin sucks...
what a piece of shit.