PDA

View Full Version : Calling on Beyonds Help!!!!

Tiki
10-24-2008, 06:40 PM
So im currently enrolled in Automotive Marketing at Sait and have been given an assignment in which i need your guy's help.

My assignment is to find 25 people in the automotive industry as references. So basically if i ever have any questions or need some feedback i can throw some a email with a question. Im looking for anyone at all related with the automotive industry, all i need is your: Name, Organization(company of employment), position, address, email and phone number.(of employer)

If you guys could pm me this it would help me TONS!!!! anyone would help Thanks Guys!

BlackArcher101
10-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Step 1 - Go to dealerships
Step 2 - Pretend you want to buy a car
Step 3 - Take all the salesmans cards
Step 4 - ...
Step 5 - Profit!

rmk
10-24-2008, 06:53 PM
^ That

ZorroAMG
10-24-2008, 07:41 PM
^ Those

ExtraSlow
10-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Tiki
So im currently enrolled in Automotive Marketing at Sait and have been given an assignment in which i need your guy's help.

My assignment is to find 25 people in the automotive industry as references. So basically if i ever have any questions or need some feedback i can throw some a email with a question. Im looking for anyone at all related with the automotive industry, all i need is your: Name, Organization(company of employment), position, address, email and phone number.(of employer)

If you guys could pm me this it would help me TONS!!!! anyone would help Thanks Guys!

^^^^^^
Not this

nbaker00
10-24-2008, 08:01 PM
I've had like 5 request's from people for this in the last week haha.

BlackArcher101
10-24-2008, 11:19 PM
It's funny, they are in marketing so they should know how critical networking is... but yet they take the easy way out and do it via the net. Get out there and shake a leg!

TomcoPDR
10-24-2008, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by nbaker00

Originally posted by BlackArcher101
It's funny, they are in marketing so they should know how critical networking is... but yet they take the easy way out and do it via the net. Get out there and shake a leg!

:werd: no doubt, Norman's ass looks a little dull and pale and needs a little spit shine if you students get the idea, automotive marketing BASIC 101. jk :D

EK 2.0
10-24-2008, 11:28 PM
So, you are just biting Freebs' idea by asking beyond??

How original...:rolleyes:

Should I use the repost smiley??...and then lock this like all other reposts??:repost:

TomcoPDR
10-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Well, it's not really a repost, but more like a re-request seeing it's coming from different people.

But it will fuck up their prof, cuz the same auto industry people (off Beyond) will be answering the same types of answers 5-6 times; I'm a lazy fuck when I have to be, I don't mind helping 5-6 ppl with this project but you're damn rights I'll be copy and pasting the exact same fuckin' answer to all. (I've signed myself up with Freeb, but I think anyone else in this class should look else where; first come first serve ya know)

Tiki
10-25-2008, 12:06 AM
o lol never know someone tried this already, no big deal. ive taken 2 years of business at mt royal and i know how networking works. this just was a stupid assignment that really isn't going to teach ppl anything because its just a bunch of students looking for names for the wrong reasons. But nevertheless i gotta do it so im trying everything haha

Redlyne_mr2
10-25-2008, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by nbaker00