PDA

View Full Version : Silk Screen Printers in Calgary?

flipstah
10-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Hey!

I was wondering if anyone know a place in Calgary that does silk-screen printing on tees other than The Rocket?

They have nice shirts (cheaper than the actual American Apparel store at 17th oddly enough) but is there a cheaper substitute?

Thanks and hope you can help!

Melinda
10-24-2008, 09:09 PM
For one of a kind custom? Nope, that's about as cheap as it comes for screen printed (well rocket isn't screen printed, it's iron on). Unless you want to go to staples and buy a You-print-it-yourself iron on transfer. In that case, it would be cheaper. There's a kiosk in Chinook that does printed ones (not sure on price), but they use the bubble jet printer, so the prints do fade pretty badly.

flipstah
10-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
For one of a kind custom? Nope, that's about as cheap as it comes for screen printed (well rocket isn't screen printed, it's iron on). Unless you want to go to staples and buy a You-print-it-yourself iron on transfer. In that case, it would be cheaper. There's a kiosk in Chinook that does printed ones (not sure on price), but they use the bubble jet printer, so the prints do fade pretty badly.

Iron on, sorry that's what I meant. Well in that case, I guess the Rocket is the only form to go.

Thanks!