PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Widebody civic

onehawtrex
10-25-2008, 04:53 AM
Well the other night i was going down 16th ave, sitting at the lights at edmonton trail and i seen a whide body civic 89 body style..i tried to snap a good pic of it but both him and i were moving so here is the sad quality picture i have... i didnt so much like the look of the car...mainly the front end of it was pretty ugly...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/Calscars/randomsagain008.jpg

oh and tho whom was at winners in Mckenzie a few days ago with the VERY sad try at a WBK on a 96ish civic coupe, should put some wide body front and rear bumpers not just the front and rear fenders...looks obber stupid.... but i didnt have my camera at that point...wish i did cuz man was it UGLY

ZorroAMG
10-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Who are you? The WBK police?

Maybe the other civic wasn't DONE yet...saving money to do the rest or whatever.

I'd work on your photography skills and post pics of your "rad" machines before you make fun of others

:facepalm: 39k's

Dj_Stylz
10-25-2008, 10:56 AM
WTF is WBK? I want to see picture of your hawt CRX's

Jlude
10-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Who are you? The WBK police?

Maybe the other civic wasn't DONE yet...saving money to do the rest or whatever.

I'd work on your photography skills and post pics of your "rad" machines before you make fun of others

:facepalm: 39k's

SNAP! You go girlfriend!

Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
WTF is WBK? I want to see picture of your hawt CRX's

WBK = Wide Body Kit

mikey008
10-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Yeah I've seen this Civic many times....dude is from Sask.

I took a look at it closely in a parking lot and it was done up alright. Not my style though, but I guess props to whomever who owns it for making it look the way it does!

:D

ShermanEF9
10-26-2008, 01:15 PM
its not like you drive it... if its not your style its not your style..
i drive an SI with an SIR conversion... my bumper is primer.. big deal?

zain123
10-26-2008, 01:20 PM
aha i have a couple pics of that WIDE BODY ef on my phone
he needs maaaaaad spacers or some wide ass steelies

i ll see if i can get some pics posted later on today

badatusrnames
10-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Civic hatches are way too stubby for a WBK imo...

FreakinPrince
10-26-2008, 02:31 PM
mod close this thread...pic is no where what the OP is saying...all i see is a ufo transforming a civic or something?

speeed
10-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by onehawtrex
Well the other night i was going down 16th ave, sitting at the lights at edmonton trail and i seen a whide body civic 89 body style..i tried to snap a good pic of it but both him and i were moving so here is the sad quality picture i have... i didnt so much like the look of the car...mainly the front end of it was pretty ugly...

oh and tho whom was at winners in Mckenzie a few days ago with the VERY sad try at a WBK on a 96ish civic coupe, should put some wide body front and rear bumpers not just the front and rear fenders...looks obber stupid.... but i didnt have my camera at that point...wish i did cuz man was it UGLY

:english: :english: :english:

4lti7ude
10-26-2008, 02:43 PM
:facepalm:

mo_money2supe
10-26-2008, 02:46 PM
I've seen the car a few times here in Saskatoon before (the white EF). The guy's on beyond also; don't know him myself though, but if I recall correctly, there's a large Speedtech decal on either the front windshield or the rear glass.

ottamania
10-27-2008, 03:40 PM
I think that car was in STRD at some point.

jsn
10-27-2008, 07:33 PM
people have really got to stop posting spotted threads without actual pictures. I wouldn't consider a white blur of a car to be grounds for starting a spotted thread...

calgary350z
10-27-2008, 10:17 PM
He lives on my block and needs to get a GODDAMN MUFFLER.....terrible. I will get pictures if you like

MoneyPit
10-28-2008, 12:59 AM
So all these people come in and defend the owner of the honda.

Yet the same people are criticising others for their tastes, because of a huge spoiler or ridiculous modifications done to the vehicle labelling it rice.

What's the difference? Everybody has their own style and tweak to things, how come it's okay to hate on one thing but praise t he other, when they are both the same?