PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN!! 2000 Civic Sir Black

95acc
09-20-2003, 12:40 PM
I had one of my customers come in today and tell me he SIR was stollen.
He is down from the N.W.T. and his car got jacked.
Any help would be great.

2000 Honda Civic SIR
Black
Buddy Club Body kit
GTR wing.
17" RH C5 wheels
Blue sticker on back window "HALFNUK"
blue sticker on from windshield "tatooed fool"

It was stolen from the Kensington area last night.
The gauges are missing from the car as he was installing gauges just befor it was taken.
please help this guy out.

if you see it call me at the shop
Paul 250-1772
or him
Micheal 542-7390

Thanks

rice_eater
09-20-2003, 12:43 PM
liscence plate would help!

4G63Power
09-20-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
liscence plate would help!

Should have a NWT plate...which could be easily picked out

Super_Geo
09-20-2003, 01:12 PM
I think the thievs would have the brains to know to take the license plate off of a stolen car before driving it around.

95acc
09-20-2003, 01:12 PM
don't have the L.P
but i think the GTR wing and decals should make it stand out.

4G63Power
09-20-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
I think the thievs would have the brains to know to take the license plate off of a stolen car before driving it around.

Good Point...Never stole a car, and you can see why...:)

rice_eater
09-21-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

not necessarily... if you drive legally a cop won't run your licence through the computer...however if he sees you without one you'll get pulled over right away...

3G
09-21-2003, 02:44 PM

not necessarily... if you drive legally a cop won't run your licence through the computer...however if he sees you without one you'll get pulled over right away...

no most of the times if a cop is behind you they will run your plate

4wheeldrift
09-21-2003, 05:12 PM
You'd be surprised how many people the cops pick up just by running plates while they follow people.

Weapon_R
09-21-2003, 05:25 PM

Actually a cop will almost always run the plate if he's behind you. Your chances of that happening increase with cheaper/sportier vehicles, and younger drivers. The next time a cop is behind you, check and see where he's looking - most likely it will be to the lower part of the dash where his on-board computer lies.