or email [email protected]

bobby_lu
10-29-2008, 12:34 PM
do you have to be Japanese???

prae
10-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by bobby_lu
do you have to be Japanese???

ahaha yes, definitely. Call Alberta Labour and they will confirm. Any chefs at Edo MUST be Japanese.

Penis McNickels
10-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by prae

ahaha yes, definitely. Call Alberta Labour and they will confirm. Any chefs at Edo MUST be Japanese.

Bobby, don't worry about that, Alberta Labour never enforces that law because they can't tell the difference, asians all look the same after all. So go ahead and fill out an application form.

bobby_lu
10-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Well, the ones in the mall with the Japanese guys cooking always seem to taste better than all those new ones in the 'burbs that are run by others.

outrageousrich
11-06-2008, 09:25 PM
any comments or suggestions
who loves Edo

TomcoPDR
11-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by prae

Just like at Wendy's all the Mandrian orange chicken salads must be made by a certified mainlander.

Ya OP, I love Edo... I hear (from restuarant insiders) the Shawnessy one is doing 5-figures $$$ on weekends, good luck with your venture.

Dec 22 opening, that's gonna be some Christmas eve rush there man.

eglove
11-06-2008, 09:47 PM
oh damn, now i have quiznos and edo to choose from for lunch now!

swak
11-16-2008, 02:53 AM
theres a guy that works at the Edo at Mt. Royal thats really white.

BlackArcher101
11-16-2008, 12:52 PM
mmmmmmmmmmm Edo

Open a Red Deer one!

outrageousrich
11-20-2008, 12:30 PM
Change of venue,
expected open date for Beacon hill is going to be earlier,
we're hoping for Dec 15th

anyone one else have comments

Im still lookin for cooks and cashiers

Gainsbarre
11-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by bobby_lu
Well, the ones in the mall with the Japanese guys cooking always seem to taste better than all those new ones in the 'burbs that are run by others.

:rofl: Yes...last time I ate at Edo was at the one at North Hill mall a few months ago. The chefs looked very asian but then I overheard their conversation and realized that they were speaking Cantonese (and not Japanese) to each other. My meal didn't taste as good afterwards -- probably shouldn't have listened into their conversation.