PDA

View Full Version : FS: New Bride GIAS Low-Max Carbon-Kevlar Seats

Metal
10-29-2008, 02:40 PM
I am selling a pair of brand new Bride GIAS Low-Max Seats in carbon kevlar. I can drop these off anywhere in Calgary. I'm assuming if you are interested in these seats then you know their specifications but if you want more information please contact me (PM). These seats retail for about $1500 each at the cheapest in the US from online sites (plus a couple hundred dollars for shipping). I'm selling the seats for $1325 each. These were bought straight from Japan with all the documentation and parts. They were taken out of the box for ease of shipping to Calgary and for inspection that the seats are perfect.

projekz
10-30-2008, 09:52 AM
What colour?

redx2nv
11-05-2008, 12:27 AM
how do they fit? like body type ish

Gabe182
11-05-2008, 12:31 AM
my friend had the same seats, there made for a japanese guy with a 30 waist lol.
but you could probably get in them comfortably if you were average size. but for a bigger guy like me it doesn't fit very well.

Redlyne_jr
11-05-2008, 12:40 AM
awesome seats i can vouch as i have them.... if you want aggressive side bolsters but you get to retain the ability to recline :poosie: gl with sale

Metal
11-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by redx2nv
how do they fit? like body type ish
These seats give you the best support out of any reclining seat that I've tried (stuff by Recaro and Sparco) but are also pretty well cushioned. Unless you're a really big guy you'll manage to fit, but they will work better (especially in a daily driver) if you have a smaller frame.

Honestly, the best way to know is to try them for yourself so PM me if you may be interested in buying these and we'll set up a time for you to try.

Metal
12-26-2008, 02:28 PM
These are still for sale. I had a buyer back down at the last minute. I'll let them both go for $2600.

Metal
01-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Update: I've sold one seat already. I have one left that I will sell for no less than $1300. Thanks!