PDA

View Full Version : Good Experience : Car Cosmetix Paint Protection Film

4doorj
10-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Normally when people write about experience's they have they are always bad. You always here about the bad things but never about the good things. So I thought I would write up a good experience review I had with Car Cosmetix.

I've been going through them for the last 2.5 years. Honestly, he has the best customer service I have ever had customer service as good as his. He's done all my cars I've had over the last 2.5 years. Always done on time, quality has been 100%. Normally when you go to other places their customer service is garbage which is one of the biggest reasons I keep going to him. His prices are low compared to everywhere else. I know my cousin just got her hood and fenders done at price of $380. Car Cosmetix only charges $299.99, but he always gives a deal whenever I send someone to him. Which is always a huge discount!

If anyone is looking into getting paint protection, paintless dent removal I definitely recommend Travis at Car Cometix.

Here he did my SI. My hood, fenders, front bumper, lip, side mirrors are all done.
Or PM me and I can hook you up with him.
http://www3.telus.net/public/kichurch/cav/si/oct11.JPG

Mixalot27
10-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Good post man. I just leased a new civic dx, the very base model as I was just looking for cheap payments and basic transportation. Anyways I wanted a little protection from stone chips but I didn't think the cost of this type of thing would be justified for a lower end car I don't plan on keeping too long. So in the end I just decided to spend $100 on a Weathertech deflector to help out a little bit for the winter. If I had known I could get something like what your talking about for $299 I would of considered it. Somehow I thought it would of been quite a bit more $$ to get it done right though.

cyrusli
10-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Kewl.

Do they do paint repair or rust removal specifically? I have a few rust spots I'd like to touch up near the wheel wells.

Let me know,
Thanks.

Cyrus

4doorj
10-30-2008, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Mixalot27
Good post man. I just leased a new civic dx, the very base model as I was just looking for cheap payments and basic transportation. Anyways I wanted a little protection from stone chips but I didn't think the cost of this type of thing would be justified for a lower end car I don't plan on keeping too long. So in the end I just decided to spend $100 on a Weathertech deflector to help out a little bit for the winter. If I had known I could get something like what your talking about for $299 I would of considered it. Somehow I thought it would of been quite a bit more $$ to get it done right though.

Yeah really good prices. Thats just his retail pricing, he gives wicked deals!

Originally posted by cyrusli
Kewl.

Do they do paint repair or rust removal specifically? I have a few rust spots I'd like to touch up near the wheel wells.

Let me know,
Thanks.

Cyrus

No he doesn't do any body work

7thgenvic
11-05-2008, 10:10 AM
SWEET. I told my brother to call him ASAP. Needs to get his STI done :)

gram
11-05-2008, 10:35 AM
I can also vouch for this guy. He did my 335...great job:thumbsup:

Automotivelover
11-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Nice post man. Keep posting like this.
Thanks.

RXV550
01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Does he tint?

max_boost
10-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Might as well bump this.

Travis just did the 3M film protection on my SLK today. Really good guy to deal with. Answered all my questions and things were done right on schedule. He did an excellent job and I can barely tell the film is even on the car!

Best of all? Awesome prices, cheaper than the competition by far!

max_boost
10-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Bump this to let you guys know Travis did the Xpel Ultimate film (some new stuff) on my Tribeca today. I didn't even bother getting a quote else where because I know he would just beat them regardless. He works out of his home in the SE so naturally less overhead etc. I know he saved a fellow Beyonder "G" almost 40% compared to the competitors on his C63.

Great price, great service, great install and done on time again.

I think 4doorj and I have used him for all our cars the past few years so just letting you guys know if you need any 3M done, google his company name and give him a call.

He will be away for the next two weeks so call him after. Anyway just want to share my positive experience. :thumbsup:

max_boost
10-01-2011, 08:32 PM
This film is a bit more money but less maintenance. He even gave me a small bottle of special cleaner and only have to apply it twice a year. The crazy thing, this film self heals? I know WTF eh?!

fUqzFvRw4-A

Disoblige
10-01-2011, 09:14 PM
^^ Wow that's sick. Paint protection definitely a good investment. Wonder how it looks after snow/gravel/rocks fucking it up.

max_boost
10-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Not sure but it seems like the 3M stuff gets better and better with technology?

Anyway it was a must do on my Tribeca. Subaru's are known to have super shitty paint and I've seen it first hand. :nut:

msommers
10-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Sweet I'll have to talk to him about the 4runner. Shadow tint wants 700 bucks for the front 3M job. I've heard they're good but that seems like a lot.

gpomp
10-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by msommers
Sweet I'll have to talk to him about the 4runner. Shadow tint wants 700 bucks for the front 3M job. I've heard they're good but that seems like a lot. pm initiald on here. he's done a few cars for me and he's way cheaper than that.