PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Edge ?

old&slow
10-31-2008, 07:02 PM
Trying to determine from the website if a person with no experience can go and shoot a hand gun at the shooting edge?
22 yr old girl wants to shoot a gun? Can she go and be shown and shoot without a training program?

If yes, how much for 50 rnds of 9mm?

MoneyPit
10-31-2008, 07:04 PM
pics

importgirl
10-31-2008, 07:13 PM
Check out the website: http://www.theshootingedge.com/ for pricing.

I went without any experience and I was able to shoot a hand gun at the range. They will show you how to handle the gun, how to load it, how to shoot, etc. It was very basic and it only took about half an hour (I think?) for the "training". Someone will supervise as you shoot.

It was an awesome experience and I would go again!

drtoohotty1
10-31-2008, 07:16 PM
pics or ban :poosie:

civicrider
10-31-2008, 07:16 PM
its like a 10 minute walkthrough and then you can go blow off some rounds with whatever weapon you want. You dont even need to know what a gun looks like to shoot them there.

9mm setup with 50 rounds is like $60

SaturnV
10-31-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by importgirl
Check out the website: http://www.theshootingedge.com/ for pricing.

I went without any experience and I was able to shoot a hand gun at the range. They will show you how to handle the gun, how to load it, how to shoot, etc. It was very basic and it only took about half an hour (I think?) for the "training". Someone will supervise as you shoot.

It was an awesome experience and I would go again!

+1, Exact same experience here (twice). Quite expensive but a lot of fun.

You can also shoot rifles and shotguns, equally fun. The shotgun has a lot of kick, but is just so satisfying.

n1zm0
10-31-2008, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by SaturnV

+1, Exact same experience here (twice). Quite expensive but a lot of fun.

You can also shoot rifles and shotguns, equally fun. The shotgun has a lot of kick, but is just so satisfying.

yup same here, had a spare at school, went there and picked an AK47 and a CAR-15 which jammed on us and the guy came back with a G3 and 5x 9mm handguns, very fun, again, expensive.

badatusrnames
10-31-2008, 07:35 PM
Thought of this:

wwLQewe4TrY

Pics.

FiveFreshFish
10-31-2008, 07:51 PM
Expensive, yes but where else can you legally fire a handgun with no experience? Definitely something you have to try once in your life.

I suggest you go as a large group because you can try out more guns and it works out cheaper. We did it for a stag party some time ago.

Ven
10-31-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
its like a 10 minute walkthrough and then you can go blow off some rounds with whatever weapon you want.

Firearm, not weapon. Unless of course you're a Lieberal voter, which would make every sportsman hunter, target shooter, collector, and a quite a few Olympic athletes and hopefuls a bunch of weapon brandishing criminal baby murderers just waiting to happen.

nusneak
10-31-2008, 09:23 PM
It is not expensive, you walk in. Wait to get help, tell them what you want to shoot, ask some questions.

Go in the back and they go over some basic basic stuff.
Gear up and go into the firing range and blast away.

I've shot probably everything there. :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

FUCK YA!
(then you wash up, pay your bill and leave)

Handguns are cheap, shotguns and desert eagle is getting up there in price per shot.