PDA

View Full Version : Canada's Worst Driver 4

michael_tseng_
11-04-2008, 12:57 AM
anybody else watch this show? i think its one of the funniest shows on tv!

lamp_shade_2000
11-04-2008, 12:58 AM
watching it now as well. Its frightening to know that these people exist and how bad some people really are.

michael_tseng_
11-04-2008, 12:59 AM
tell me about it, did you watch last season? they couldn't even drive in a straight line

nbaker00
11-04-2008, 01:00 AM
They are frickin hilarious to watch hit things lol

michael_tseng_
11-04-2008, 01:03 AM
http://images.ctvdigital.com/images/pub2upload/2/2007_10_5/179_shelby.jpg

this guy was the funniest, and so far still is.

trieu
11-04-2008, 01:05 AM
This has to be one of the funniest shows on TV. How about that Teagen guy that always pumps his brakes, I hate driving behind people that do that.

nbaker00
11-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Haha I remember Shelby!
Frickin hilarious!

sneek
11-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by trieu
This has to be one of the funniest shows on TV. How about that Teagen guy that always pumps his brakes, I hate driving behind people that do that.

..I am more scared about people who drive next to me with the "wobble"

nbaker00
11-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by sneek

..I am more scared about people who drive next to me with the "wobble"
Lol his truck looked like it was about to tip over when he was doing the wobble.

97'Scort
11-04-2008, 03:28 AM
Every one of the women on that show right now should never be allowed to drive again. They are all hysterical, dangerous, out of control maniacs.

I'm not making excuses for the men, who also suck, but they don't completely lock up like the women.

Jay911
11-04-2008, 05:26 AM
The part that scares/ashames me the most is that so many of the bad drivers shown on this series are near me. At least one person in every season has been from Calgary and this year at least 3 people are from Alberta. And the little douchebag that got kicked off the show in season 3 (I think; maybe season 2) is from my hometown of Pickering.

They need to show extensive, detailed shots of the people with their own vehicles including license plates and other identifying info so we know to steer clear. At least now I can recognize that redneck truck from the Hat from a mile away, but do you know how many of "Emily"'s green Cavaliers there are in Calgary?

finboy
11-04-2008, 06:50 AM
the hot chick last season flashed the camera accidentally when she got soaked by the water car

the commercials are annoying as shit this year

gretz
11-04-2008, 08:41 AM
the old woman who laid out a nice drift on the 'ice slow+turn challenge' - amazing

Supa Dexta
11-04-2008, 09:03 AM
I don't get how these people hold a valid licence to begin with... :nut:

funkedelic2
11-04-2008, 09:12 AM
This show is awesome, i never catch it on tv but everytime i do end up watching it i am laughing out loud. This new season seems like its going to be a good one! :thumbsup: and yes its absoutely insane that these people are out there. I have a few people i could nominate

urban.one
11-04-2008, 09:29 AM
when did 4 start airing?

JordanAndrew
11-04-2008, 09:32 AM
What are the chances that some, not all, of these drivers are faking it just so they can be on TV? :confused:

schocker
11-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by JordanAndrew
What are the chances that some, not all, of these drivers are faking it just so they can be on TV? :confused:
I dont think anyone could ever bear to pretend to be that bad :rofl:
I was watching the S-Turn part last night, pure comedy gold. Hitting the building, running over everything, then the one girl from kelowna hitting everythnig and dragging the barrels under the truck:rofl:

EM1FTW
11-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by finboy
the hot chick last season flashed the camera accidentally when she got soaked by the water car

the commercials are annoying as shit this year
HA!
i knew i saw something happen!

this is for sure one of the best shows on tv right now.

pretty scary how bad they are though

98type_r
11-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by urban.one
when did 4 start airing?

I think last night's episode was #2 although I didn't catch it.

EM1FTW
11-04-2008, 09:51 AM
yeah last night was episode 2

funkedelic2
11-04-2008, 10:41 AM
anywhere to watch these online or download?

Jay911
11-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by urban.one
when did 4 start airing?

Last night was the second week.

You can definitely watch clips - and maybe even full eps - on http://www.discoverychannel.ca/content/?pid=11457

TKRIS
11-04-2008, 11:16 AM
That show would be better if once it wrapped, they pushed all those people into a wood chipper aimed at an incinerator.

funkedelic2
11-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Jay911

Last night was the second week.

You can definitely watch clips - and maybe even full eps - on http://www.discoverychannel.ca/content/?pid=11457

Thanks! You can watch the full episodes but last nights isn't up there yet

Eleanor
11-04-2008, 11:31 AM
EDIT: to TKRIS ^ :rofl:

I'll have to catch up online with this show, didn't realize it was starting already.

Zero102
11-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Pretty good show, catch it when I can. Watched the first 3 seasons.
It's one of those shows where you just feel better from other people's misery.

a social dsease
11-05-2008, 03:56 PM
ahaha I love CWD. Some of the training exercises they do look pretty fun, I'd love to hit that shit up.
So its on Tuesday nights? Any hot chicks this yr? I do remember the stray boobie from lst yr :poosie:

JeremyD
11-05-2008, 04:27 PM
I did a double take on the stray boobie! I can't believe she did that. There was the chick from BC that wore the white pants without underwear for that test too. Crazy episode.

This year there is one that is kinda cute but beyond spacey. The chick from med hat is alright.

Supa Dexta
11-05-2008, 05:00 PM
That medhat girl is bug eye'd and gross.

funkedelic2
11-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
That medhat girl is bug eye'd and gross. \

The trailer park queen? Haha yeah that girl is freaky looking, it looks like her eyes are going to pop out any second. Its fucking terrifying that she drives around in that huge ass lifted truck.

I would hit up that Lindsay chick though

drtoohotty1
11-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Both Shelby and the Asian girl from this season are the worst drivers ever and they are both from Calgary Shelby couldnt even ride a bike...... :facepalm:

Zero102
11-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by a social dsease
ahaha I love CWD. Some of the training exercises they do look pretty fun, I'd love to hit that shit up.
So its on Tuesday nights? Any hot chicks this yr? I do remember the stray boobie from lst yr :poosie:

No, monday nights

Doozer
11-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Monday nights, Discovery channel, I think it's usually on at 8 and then again at 11.

Watched every season, and it makes me not want to drive when I know there are people like that on the road.

Didn't Teagan say in the last episode that he failed the parallel parking on his test, but got his driver's license anyway? Who the hell are examining these people?

Rat Fink
11-11-2008, 10:29 AM

finboy
11-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
I know the med hat chick through a mutual friend. She's a rigger's trophy wife, big surprise.

http://images.ctvdigital.com/images/pub2upload/2/2008_10_14/cwd4_ashleyvanham_179.jpg

:dunno:

5000Audi
11-11-2008, 10:50 AM
http://image01.ctvdigital.com/images/discovery/thumbs/worstdriver/shannon.jpg

hehe i went to the pub and guess who works there lol...the girl from season 2... she was 3rd worst driver

kenny
11-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by drtoohotty1
Both Shelby and the Asian girl from this season are the worst drivers ever and they are both from Calgary Shelby couldnt even ride a bike...... :facepalm:

That asian lady is scary... "I cannot see!" but she keeps going anyway. Then it turned out she wasn't just saying that, she was literally blind in one eye.

How did she get her license? Don't you have to pass a vision test?

5000Audi
11-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by kenny

That asian lady is scary... "I cannot see!" but she keeps going anyway. Then it turned out she wasn't just saying that, she was literally blind in one eye.

How did she get her license? Don't you have to pass a vision test?

no no no its " i Cannota see" lol

kenny
11-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by 5000Audi

no no no its " i Cannota see" lol

:rofl: Thats how I actually wrote it at first.

5000Audi
11-11-2008, 11:31 AM

:rofl: Thats how I actually wrote it at first.

:clap: :clap:

Jay911
11-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Some people believe that it is possible, depending on your situation and background, to buy your license no matter how well (or not) you perform on the road test/knowledge test. Even for transport trucks..

michael_tseng_
11-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Donna, the old lady was having a blast driving "fast" in the Jaguar haha.

funkedelic2
12-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Wow i can't believe ashley earned the title this year. To me she wasn't that bad of a driver. Some of those challenges actually looked challenging and i am sure anybody would be stressed out. She was just the worse at controlling her anger and emotions but i would still feel safer with her driving then that Emily chick.

Too bad for Ashley that Donna left early or it would have been Donna for sure. Can't wait for next season :rofl:

12-15-2008, 10:02 PM
To bad we technically still have the worst driver in canada here.

Mibz
12-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Yeah, they fuckin' blew that call. Emily couldn't drive, didn't care that she couldn't drive and refused to wear her glasses despite admitting that she needed them.

I would trust Ashley over Emily on a daily drive any time. Boourns CWD. Boourns.

5000Audi
12-15-2008, 10:17 PM
what a bad call... i think emily should have been the worst driver... she totally blew the city driving... bad call on cwd guys..

pyroza
12-15-2008, 10:36 PM
I went to the discovery channel site and I guess I can't watch it because I'm in the US. Lame :thumbsdow

Jay911
12-15-2008, 10:47 PM
I can't fathom someone who considers Wendy a safe driver. I don't agree with Ashley getting the title.. but having said that, if the judges couldn't have decided who was worst, they should have split the title between the two of them.

Ashley can drive properly when she's not under pressure - and as a native Torontonian, I can say that driving in the core of Toronto was intimidating enough for me last year, having lived in Calgary for ~20 years. Anyone, especially someone under pressure of tests on a national TV show, would have trouble with that. But stopping dead in the middle of the street, and/or being clueless enough to "cannot see the lights" at a STOP SIGN, is another thing entirely.

Boostn
12-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Yeah I agree with you guys, they got this one wrong. Emily was definitely the worse driver between the two. What's really bothers me is that she's from Calgary If you see her driving on the road with or especially without her glasses stay the hell away! :thumbsdow

sxtasy
12-16-2008, 12:19 AM
Agreed, Emily was the worst. And I'm certain I've gotten stuck behind her a few times now :facepalm:

kenny
12-16-2008, 12:31 AM
Sweet, Canada's Worst Driver is not asian :rofl:

jwslam
12-16-2008, 01:03 AM
Sweet, Canada's Worst Driver is not asian :rofl:
it was last season
when they named jason, the guy nominated by his husband

jwslam
12-16-2008, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
I don't get how these people hold a valid licence to begin with... :nut:

Originally posted by Jay911
Some people believe that it is possible, depending on your situation and background, to buy your license no matter how well (or not) you perform on the road test/knowledge test. Even for transport trucks..
billie jean from last season bought her licence
hence never knew how to parallel
and she "adapted her driving skills to never have to use mirrors"

Boat
12-16-2008, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by jwslam

it was last season
when they named jason, the guy nominated by his husband

I think hes referring to the fact that season 4, the asian girl was in the bottom three but didn't win (lose).

Supa Dexta
12-16-2008, 11:53 AM
So when the bug eyed skank from the hat was deemed the worst this year, what did her husband say? sounds like "they are fuckin racists"... ha... as the asian walked away.?? wtf is his wife? part indian or something then?

TKRIS
12-16-2008, 12:00 PM
The asian broad from Calgary was, by FAR the worst driver.

I know, I know. Shocking.

01RedDX
12-16-2008, 12:13 PM

jonnycat
12-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Damn. I haven't seen the final episode yet, but Jesus H. Murphy, Ashley should have gone home long before the finale. The last 3 should have been, Amy, Teegan kid and Emily with Emily as the winner. I mean Emily couldn't keep the car off the concrete barriers for 40 feet while ashley made it without a problem. Thay need new judges and a new host.

They played up the Psychological pressure with Ashley driving way too much.

ralliart_girl
12-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Yea, that Teegan kid was horrible. How the hell do you get your license, when you can't even steer striaght?

jwslam
12-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Boat

I think hes referring to the fact that season 4, the asian girl was in the bottom three but didn't win (lose).
and i'm saying last season's CWD is asian...

i too honestly believe ashley should have gone home long ago
i don't think amy's a bad driver... just her nerves get the best of her.
they should have kept donna around haha!
donna vs. emily in the finale

they should do some CWD showoff
where they bring CWDI, II, III and IV finalists into some 3 hour special hahah

kenny
12-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by jwslam
i too honestly believe ashley should have gone home long ago
i don't think amy's a bad driver... just her nerves get the best of her.

Thats exactly why she is a bad driver. Both of these two can drive in calm, familiar surroundings but when anything changes they turn into crazy maniacs that are probably just as dangerous as a drunk driver.

Both of these people should not be driving by themselves until they get some more experience in uncomfortable and stressful driving situations.

SneakyNeek
12-16-2008, 01:51 PM
IM 25000x more scarred to be driving on the same roads as emily.
i think its a travesty she got to drive away. How the fuck did those glasses even help her? she was looking for a fucking light that wasent even there??? Im pretty sure shes leagally fucking blind.

Mr_ET
12-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Final 2 from MH and Calgary... that should tell you something right there.

God I love driving on these roads :thumbsup:

colinxx235
12-16-2008, 02:21 PM
well just because a few were from alberta doesn't necessarily represent the worst drivers are here, more so that there family members nominated them, i'm sure every province will have drivers that are just as scary, although I also agree Emily was by far the worst on the show, just frightening how she got her license... I hope the driving instructors who passed all those people watch that show and give themselves a :banghead:

jwslam
12-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235

Emily was by far the worst on the show, just frightening how she got her license... I hope the driving instructors who passed all those people watch that show and give themselves a :banghead:
this is why they need to close down dynasty driving school, ABC driving school, 123 driving school and whatnot. those old asian guys will give you your licence for dimsum <-not a fact but i say that because i'm asian too haha

Thats exactly why [ashley] is a bad driver. Both of these two [ashley and amy] can drive in calm, familiar surroundings but when anything changes they turn into crazy maniacs that are probably just as dangerous as a drunk driver.

Both of these people should not be driving by themselves until they get some more experience in uncomfortable and stressful driving situations.
that's not exactly true. ashley can drive alone. brian makes her go whack. ie. when andrew got in the car in the donut challenge.

ralliart_girl
12-16-2008, 02:46 PM
I totally agree that Emily is by far the worst driver. She just didn't care, and had no clue that she was doing something wrong, and didn't care if she ever learned how to do it right.

jwslam
12-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by ralliart_girl
I totally agree that Emily is by far the worst driver. She just didn't care, and had no clue that she was doing something wrong, and didn't care if she ever learned how to do it right.

i cannota see
**gives her glasses
starts by going off course on the donut

FreakinPrince
12-16-2008, 03:10 PM
that was one of the most stupidest decision i have seen

ashley can do it herself and should be byself when driving..her fucken husband need to learn not to joke and get her all rattle up...fucken iditos

i am going to slap that emily bitch..she is the fucken far worst driver!! what wrong with those host and judges?...do they need glasses as well?

jeeze

Azn_2nr
12-16-2008, 03:33 PM
I don't understand how Ashley can be a worse driver than Emily. Maybe that psychologist lady got pissed and chose her because Ashley and her husband were talking shit about her lol.

hampstor
12-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Someone on here has to know who Emily is... and what roads she drives to work so we can stay the fuck away from her!

jwslam
12-16-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by hampstor
Someone on here has to know who Emily is... and what roads she drives to work so we can stay the fuck away from her!
someone's gunna post "my asian lady neighbour drives a green cavalier" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ralliart_girl
12-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Azn_2nr
I don't understand how Ashley can be a worse driver than Emily. Maybe that psychologist lady got pissed and chose her because Ashley and her husband were talking shit about her lol.

LOL, yea that part was soo funny. I don't understand how she thinks that she can drive better when she is having a meltdown.

Supa Dexta
12-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235
well just because a few were from alberta doesn't necessarily represent the worst drivers are here,

Riiiight.. And I'm sure when "long way round" made it all the way around the earth and then had their only 2 accidents here, that was just a big coincidence as well.. :nut:

Pihsiak
12-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by ralliart_girl

lol me and my friend were like, "Thank god for that white guy jumping on that grenade"

I hope government people see this show and fucking ban their license like what they did with Donna.

I think after the new years driving exams are not going to be privatize by like they have to be done at registers.