PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Lambo, GTR, Maserati & More

adamc
11-04-2008, 05:11 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/4rfihf.jpg

Big image to begin with, this guy was awesome (getting in to his car when I pulled my phone out, gave me the thumbs up)

There is also a white F430 parked across the street that I didn't even notice until now!

http://i34.tinypic.com/2yumtqq.jpg

Sexy rear end, drool.
Right behind this guy was Newlextasy's white Gallardo (I THINK), and they both took off together, sounded unreal.

http://i36.tinypic.com/b4clte.jpg

GTR parked at an office building I frequent

http://i36.tinypic.com/b6d6l3.jpg

orly?

http://i33.tinypic.com/2pq0uj7.jpg

Hotness.

http://i33.tinypic.com/24m6c9k.jpg

LOL. Jagerbombzzzzzzz doodz.

http://i37.tinypic.com/t0j19c.jpg

The Porsche I have for sale. :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

FreakinPrince
11-04-2008, 05:16 PM
is this another joke? cause uhhh it ain't funny!!!

Lagerstatten.ca
11-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't see the GT-R or the Maserati & More ? Does anyone else?

All I see is one Lambo and one Ferrari in the background.

vtec4life
11-04-2008, 05:18 PM
gotta love 4th street!!

adamc
11-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Refresh!

Jlude
11-04-2008, 05:22 PM
nice spotting

nbaker00
11-04-2008, 05:25 PM
LP560=:drool:
A white one passed me the other day but black is hawt as well

signature7
11-04-2008, 05:30 PM
That lambo must have like 30 v-Techs in it lol. Jokes.

What a beauty. Good pics.

C4S
11-04-2008, 06:54 PM
That F430 is nice too .. not sure how many special pearl white F430 spider in town ..

That LB560-4 is awesome .. good to be a dentist .. lol :D

XylathaneGTR
11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
I had no idea that LP560's were in town already...

Awesome spotting.

Redlyne_mr2
11-05-2008, 06:37 PM
I wonder where these guys are getting their 560s from...van?

EK 2.0
11-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks for blurring out my plate on the Lambo mang...

nbaker00
11-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I wonder where these guys are getting their 560s from...van?
I know of 3 in Calgary so far, all from Weissach.
Here's a nice white one available:
http://www.weissach.com/auto-details.asp?autoID=801

A nice orange one on there recently sold page as well:bigpimp:

EK 2.0
11-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Ohhh man I want and need that LP640 Roadster on the Weissach site...

nbaker00
11-05-2008, 06:50 PM
I have some high-res shots I can send you of it from when I met up with the owner;)

EK 2.0
11-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by nbaker00

I have some high-res shots I can send you of it from when I met up with the owner;)

No thanks, I have already made a mess of my keyboard...

NewLextasy
11-05-2008, 09:24 PM

I know of 3 in Calgary so far, all from Weissach.
Here's a nice white one available:
http://www.weissach.com/auto-details.asp?autoID=801

A nice orange one on there recently sold page as well:bigpimp:

I can confirm This there are 3

1 black
1 white
1 orange.
And they are all from Vancouver Lamborghini. ROB THE MAN!!

Thats Where I got my car and once again ROBS THE MAN lol. Best customer service ever.

The white one already has amazing Wheels on it!

I was there Last week And got to drive the White LP 560 that your linking to for almost an hour. Was lots of fun but not loud enough for me. They really toned down the exhaust and engine from the last model

Still super nice car and fun to drive.

nbaker00
11-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Were you travelling with the black LP560 pictured above? (Someone mentioned travelling with a white Gallardo)

Did you notice a whole lot of difference with 40hp more?

NewLextasy
11-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Were you travelling with the black LP560 pictured above? (Someone mentioned travelling with a white Gallardo)

Did you notice a whole lot of difference with 40hp more?

No It was the White LP 560 that he was with.

I Know the car lp560 is faster but it wasn't enough to really notice. All that I noticed was that the car is very very smooth. Its almost to Smooth, It doesnt have that exotic race car feeling.

I like the 06-08 Gallardo the better then the lp560

toastgremlin
11-05-2008, 11:20 PM
I wonder if that's the same black LP560 I saw the other day.

Driver seems a nice guy, but how could you be mean with that car under your foot?

nbaker00
11-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by toastgremlin

Most likely...There can't be too many other black LP560's in town!;)

adamc
11-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Yeah I definitely would have taken more photos, but as I approached the car he was just getting in to it.

Young dude, couldn't have been more than mid 30s at the greatest, I would guess maybe 29-30.

Gave him the smile and :thumbsup: and had a great look/listen when he fired it up. Snapped a few pictures and continued walking toward Earls.

The white one was parked infront of James Joyce pub, and followed the black one south on 4th, sounded AMAZING taking off together.

SilVFan
11-05-2008, 11:45 PM
the black lambo is my neighbours car. he originally ordered white but when he went to pick it up he saw a black car parked there and changed his mind :drool:

the white lp560 is his buddies who lives in springbank.

NewLextasy
11-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by toastgremlin

Driver seems a nice guy, but how could you be mean with that car under your foot?

There is only one black one in calgary so it had to be!

C4S
11-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Yup .. that guy has few Lambo .. and he let me sit in his LP560 .. that looks so much nicer then the Gallardo in and out (which is still super nice).:thumbsup:

Somehow, it is damn fast too, from different road test .. 0-60mph is 3.2-3.3 sec area .. compare to 3.9 sec for the Gallardo SE, and 4.1 sec for the Gallardo .. that is amazing!!! :eek:

I am happy to have any Gallardo ..
:thumbsup:

NewLextasy
11-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by C4S
Yup .. that guy has few Lambo .. and he let me sit in his LP560 .. that looks so much nicer then the Gallardo in and out (which is still super nice).:thumbsup:

Somehow, it is damn fast too, from different road test .. 0-60mph is 3.2-3.3 sec area .. compare to 3.9 sec for the Gallardo SE, and 4.1 sec for the Gallardo .. that is amazing!!! :eek:

I am happy to have any Gallardo ..
:thumbsup:

The Real Specs From Lamborghini are

04-05 Gallardo 4.0
06-08 Gallardo 3.9 Same as gallardo SE
09 lp560 Gallardo 3.7

And The interior of the lp560 Is Alot different from the 04-05 but exactly the same as the 06+ the only difference is the switchs in the middle are now chrome and not black.

kwazy
11-06-2008, 05:19 PM
All the LP560's are from Weissach in Vancouver. There are 3 of them that have been sold to customers, 2 of which have gone to AB. The Orange one was sold to the Wall family in Vancouver. There should be a white one that is arriving or has already arrived, but the owner is backing out of the deal, so it may be up for sale again.

NewLextasy
11-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by kwazy
All the LP560's are from Weissach in Vancouver. There are 3 of them that have been sold to customers, 2 of which have gone to AB. The Orange one was sold to the Wall family in Vancouver. There should be a white one that is arriving or has already arrived, but the owner is backing out of the deal, so it may be up for sale again.

Lol third time it has been said that all the lp560's are from vancouver lamborghini aka Weissach

kwazy
11-06-2008, 05:40 PM
I hate Weissach, Robs alright there, but the other guy, Asgar is the biggest douche bag, I will never step into that dealership again because of him. Besides, IMHO, Lambo ownership is probably one of the worst in the exotic car market. All the Lambo dealerships in Canada have a monopoly. They will only accept a trade if you are buying another car from them, and that's only if you and upgrading, they won't even look at the car if its for something lower. Not to mention, alot of the cars that are at the dealership are all done by consignment and the dealer doesn't give anything to the owner until it's sold in which they take a big chunk of it.

Ferrari > Lambo in my books.

SilVFan
11-06-2008, 05:55 PM

post them

NewLextasy
11-06-2008, 06:01 PM
I hate Weissach, Robs alright there, but the other guy, Asgar is the biggest douche bag, I will never step into that dealership again because of him. Besides, IMHO, Lambo ownership is probably one of the worst in the exotic car market. All the Lambo dealerships in Canada have a monopoly. They will only accept a trade if you are buying another car from them, and that's only if you and upgrading, they won't even look at the car if its for something lower. Not to mention, alot of the cars that are at the dealership are all done by consignment and the dealer doesn't give anything to the owner until it's sold in which they take a big chunk of it.

Ferrari > Lambo in my books.

See I completly disagree, Asgar has been really nice to me from day one as has Rob. I would Highly recommend Weissach to anyone as they have treated me with nothing but class.

I guess Its the same as everyplace, some pleople have good experiences and some have bad experiences.

But as for a Ferrari being better then a Lambo. That's totally personal preference. A lamborghini Is alot more exclusive then a ferrari. Ferrari's are like Civics in the exotic world IMO. You seen 10 of them to 1 lambo.

kwazy
11-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by NewLextasy

See I completly disagree, Asgar has been really nice to me from day one as has Rob. I would Highly recommend Weissach to anyone as they have treated me with nothing but class.

I guess Its the same as everyplace, some pleople have good experiences and some have bad experiences.

But as for a Ferrari being better then a Lambo. That's totally personal preference. A lamborghini Is alot more exclusive then a ferrari. Ferrari's are like Civics in the exotic world IMO. You seen 10 of them to 1 lambo.

Just curious, have you serviced your car with them yet? When I was looking to get a Lambo, Asgar was really nice to me too, but after he found out I went for a F430 and his attitude quickly changed, I have friend in Vancouver that service their cars their and you can tell the change in attitude after you buy the car.

Well, the problem with Lambo is that they depreciated so much in comparison to Ferrari. Also I find the FMOV will bend over backwards for their customers, I had a clutched replaced because of premature wear, I have never heard of anyone doing that under warranty. Not to mention, cars like a F430 Scuderia will be above MSRP for a while, if you are able to get your hands on one you can drive it for 6 month - year and get rid of it breaking even or maybe even making money.

F430S> LP560
599gtb > LP640 (However, the LP does look sexier)

NewLextasy
11-06-2008, 07:55 PM

Just curious, have you serviced your car with them yet? When I was looking to get a Lambo, Asgar was really nice to me too, but after he found out I went for a F430 and his attitude quickly changed, I have friend in Vancouver that service their cars their and you can tell the change in attitude after you buy the car.

Well, the problem with Lambo is that they depreciated so much in comparison to Ferrari. Also I find the FMOV will bend over backwards for their customers, I had a clutched replaced because of premature wear, I have never heard of anyone doing that under warranty. Not to mention, cars like a F430 Scuderia will be above MSRP for a while, if you are able to get your hands on one you can drive it for 6 month - year and get rid of it breaking even or maybe even making money.

F430S> LP560
599gtb > LP640 (However, the LP does look sexier)

The car is going in for its first service tomorrow morning so ill let you know if my feelings for them change but as of right now I think they are great!

Also Gallardo > F430

Gallardo has more HP, faster zero to 60, and is all wheel drive!

Canmorite
11-06-2008, 08:05 PM

I can confirm This there are 3

1 black
1 white
1 orange.
And they are all from Vancouver Lamborghini. ROB THE MAN!!

Went for a ride in the white one. Fucking QUICK little car!

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1924/img7544sir6.jpg

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9611/img7531sme5.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9828/img7519sls3.jpg

kwazy
11-06-2008, 08:23 PM

The car is going in for its first service tomorrow morning so ill let you know if my feelings for them change but as of right now I think they are great!

Also Gallardo > F430

Gallardo has more HP, faster zero to 60, and is all wheel drive!

hehehe

I don't know something about the gallardo that doesn't appeal to me is the whole Audi-ness you get when you sit inside. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it just feels rather luxury car like. When I drive a sports car, I want to make it an event. I like to feel like i'm taking off to space. I like my cars raw. That just doesn't really work in the Gallardo as it does in the F430.

Everytime you start it up, it's like arming a F-22 fighter jet. You press the unlock button on the key and you hear a weird buzzing sound, the sound of the transmission getting ready to fire up the beast, stick in the key, turn it on until the HUD fully loads up, then you press the big ol' start button and it cranks a few seconds, you hear the spinning of the engine as it's about to awake and it fires up, sounds like Halloween as kids are lighting off firecrackers in your garage.

LOL, that has been my experience, and I miss the F430, prob the most memorable care ever.

NewLextasy
11-06-2008, 09:35 PM

hehehe

I don't know something about the gallardo that doesn't appeal to me is the whole Audi-ness you get when you sit inside. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it just feels rather luxury car like. When I drive a sports car, I want to make it an event. I like to feel like i'm taking off to space. I like my cars raw. That just doesn't really work in the Gallardo as it does in the F430.

Everytime you start it up, it's like arming a F-22 fighter jet. You press the unlock button on the key and you hear a weird buzzing sound, the sound of the transmission getting ready to fire up the beast, stick in the key, turn it on until the HUD fully loads up, then you press the big ol' start button and it cranks a few seconds, you hear the spinning of the engine as it's about to awake and it fires up, sounds like Halloween as kids are lighting off firecrackers in your garage.

LOL, that has been my experience, and I miss the F430, prob the most memorable care ever.

Lol You Described Exactly how I feel every time I get into my car.

I have to say though the new lp560 is WAY to much like a luxury car and my 07 gallardo is alot more raw like you say.

When you open the drivers door and hear the fuel pump priming and then sit in it and turn the key my whole house rumbles and all the neighbours know my car is about to come out lol.

It really does all come down to preference as I can't Stand The ferrari Interior at all. I hate it 100%. I love The gallardo as It feels like a cockpit with the whole driver being surrounded, where the f430 has nothing in the middle.

Once again Personal Preference. Im a Lamborghini guy not a ferrari Guy.

Cody D
11-06-2008, 09:53 PM
You guys are both wrong, my Dodge Colts interior is by far the best and most raw...

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7079/picture0109978094rg9.jpg

NewLextasy
11-06-2008, 10:46 PM
^^^ Alright you win the RAW contest lol

kwazy
11-06-2008, 10:54 PM
NewLextasy:

Hahaha, I agree with you that the LP560 is a beast, you said that you were servicing your car in Lambo Vancouver, are you in Vancouver with the car or you shipped it there?

NewLextasy
11-06-2008, 11:04 PM
NewLextasy:

Hahaha, I agree with you that the LP560 is a beast, you said that you were servicing your car in Lambo Vancouver, are you in Vancouver with the car or you shipped it there?

I think you read my post wrong. I think the new LP560 is to Luxury and quiet.

I think the 06-08 gallardos are the best ever. Mine is so loud and sounds so good when driving/starting.

Anyways Yea im shipping the car, the guy is picking it up tomorrow but i got them to ship it for free under warranty cause im having a problem when i start the car for the first time in the morning it doesn't run right. I have to turn the car off then back on. So start it twice, Its the weirdest problem ever and its only the first time of the day after its been sitting over night and is completly cold.

So everyday i start it then just turn it off then restart it and its fine. Because of that they are shipping it under warranty for free and then doing all my servicing when its there as well :D

adamc
11-06-2008, 11:06 PM
I like where this thread went.

Thanks for the pics Canmorite, so beautiful, god damn.:eek:

kwazy
11-06-2008, 11:09 PM

I think you read my post wrong. I think the new LP560 is to Luxury and quiet.

I think the 06-08 gallardos are the best ever. Mine is so loud and sounds so good when driving/starting.

Anyways Yea im shipping the car, the guy is picking it up tomorrow but i got them to ship it for free under warranty cause im having a problem when i start the car for the first time in the morning it doesn't run right. I have to turn the car off then back on. So start it twice, Its the weirdest problem ever and its only the first time of the day after its been sitting over night and is completly cold.

So everyday i start it then just turn it off then restart it and its fine. Because of that they are shipping it under warranty for free and then doing all my servicing when its there as well :D

Hmm, that's really weird, the only thing I can think of is that the car isn't circulating the oil very well when it's cold. Just curious what color is your Lambo? E-Gear or 6-speed? I think you should upgrade to the LP-560, the AWD system in that is similar to the R8 and the shifts are 40% faster. There is a white one coming into Vancouver that isn't spoken for (owner is backing out). :thumbsup:

Canmorite
11-07-2008, 12:21 AM

Hmm, that's really weird, the only thing I can think of is that the car isn't circulating the oil very well when it's cold. Just curious what color is your Lambo? E-Gear or 6-speed? I think you should upgrade to the LP-560, the AWD system in that is similar to the R8 and the shifts are 40% faster. There is a white one coming into Vancouver that isn't spoken for (owner is backing out). :thumbsup:

I believe the one I posted is that paticular white LP560.

EDIT:

Originally posted by SilVFan
the black lambo is my neighbours car. he originally ordered white but when he went to pick it up he saw a black car parked there and changed his mind :drool:

the white lp560 is his buddies who lives in Calgary.

This.

kwazy
11-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Canmorite

I believe the one I posted is that paticular white LP560.

I don't think so, it was to my understanding that the one coming in would be the second one...?

I could be wrong...

NewLextasy
11-07-2008, 08:54 AM

Yea its a werid problem but t will be fixed soon!

I have a 2007 PEARL white Egear with black interior with withe stiching and piping and carbon package. Fully loaded with everyoption including homelink, power seats, bluetooth, glass bonnet, Callisto wheels ... Everything

I wouldn't buy a lp560 as I just don't like the looks or the ride. Like i said i think its to refined and to smooth.

As for the white lp560 comming in, it would be the third, There is one in calgary right now and one DEMO one in vancouver that i drove that already has almost 1000kms on it.

There is also another orange and black one on the way. I have ROB on my facebook and talk to him alot lol.