Vehicle Details
Year : 1999
Make and Model : Honda Accord 4 door
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black Cloth
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 140,000 miles
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Excellent Winter car or just reliable transportation. Runs like new! Only thing wrong with it is a few bumps and bruses on the paint but no rust!!

Car was from cali and brought to calgary in 2002 so it has been here for almost 7 years. only 1 owner in calgary and 1 in Cali.

Asking Price : 3000 obo

Pictures : Comming soon!

Smokem
11-05-2008, 11:44 AM
pm'd

NewLextasy
11-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Smokem
pm'd

Lol you and 100 other people.

I didn't think I would get this many people interested.

Im picking the car up tomorrow at 11am. First person with a CHQ for 3000 can have it.

Like I said It has been in alberta registered and insured for 7 years has some paint blemishes but runs Excellent!!! and no rust at all.

air23jordan
11-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Is there a number and picture?

NewLextasy
11-06-2008, 11:48 AM
SOLD SOLD

NewLextasy
11-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Wow Im getting some messages from people who are mad I sold the car before 11am. I said the first person to call me with the money gets the car. I had someone call me and offer more if I dropped the car off at his house and said he had the cash in hand.

So thats what I did, Exactly like I said First person to call with cash gets car. I didn't think I would have the car till 11am but I got it at 10 and dropped it off.

Anyone think I was Wrong for selling the car to the first person to call me and not letting everyone see it? :rofl:

jdmakkord
11-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by NewLextasy
Wow Im getting some messages from people who are mad I sold the car before 11am. I said the first person to call me with the money gets the car. I had someone call me and offer more if I dropped the car off at his house and said he had the cash in hand.

So thats what I did, Exactly like I said First person to call with cash gets car. I didn't think I would have the car till 11am but I got it at 10 and dropped it off.

Anyone think I was Wrong for selling the car to the first person to call me and not letting everyone see it? :rofl:

Fuck whatever, half of the people messaging you would have given you the run around for a week anyways. You are the seller, sell it to who ever you choose.

zain123
11-06-2008, 02:17 PM
aha i even woke up early at 1030
called you at 1040 n got the bad news ahaha
its all good whoever got mad at u is an idiot

do you have any 04/05 civic 4dr available by any chance? (auto)
leme know thanks !