PDA

View Full Version : Csi!

D'z Nutz
09-21-2003, 10:24 PM
New season starts this week :clap:

Been watching old reruns all summer (some I've never seen before). Man, you'd be surpised at how often you catch those dead bodies moving! I've spotted a bunch with twitching eyes, swallowing, breathing, and some actually moving body parts!

CRXguy
09-21-2003, 10:31 PM
I'm thinking about getting the first 2 seasons DVD box set of CSI, but they're fucking expensive! :rofl:

djfob
09-21-2003, 10:43 PM
i've been waitin all summer for this, one of the only shows that makes tv worth watchin

nismodrifter
09-21-2003, 11:14 PM
anybody know when the Third Watch season premiere is on?

or did I already miss it?

I want to see who gets shot...

and yes...I have also been looking forward to the CSI new season....it's my favorite show :thumbsup:

Davetronz
09-22-2003, 12:22 AM
Ahhhh the long awaited time of CSI has arrived! :D
Mmmmm Jorja Fox.... :D

D'z Nutz
09-22-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
anybody know when the Third Watch season premiere is on?

or did I already miss it?

Yeah you missed it... By like a year! Hahaha! Season 4 starts on Thursday though. CSI: Miami's on today (Monday). I think I'm probably the only one I know that actually like CSI: Miami.

B17a
09-22-2003, 08:06 AM
Excellent! Hopefully Sara has worked out a bit over the summer, she was getting a little soft near the end of last season.

Melinda
09-22-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Yeah you missed it... By like a year! Hahaha! Season 4 starts on Thursday though. CSI: Miami's on today (Monday). I think I'm probably the only one I know that actually like CSI: Miami.

No man, CSI miami is what got me hooked on the show first...it was later that I found vegas...miami is awesome too :)

benyl
09-22-2003, 09:46 AM
Vegas got me hooked... I can watch Miami... but I can't stand Horatio... if he wasn't there... it would be that much better.

hjr
09-22-2003, 10:21 AM
To play the devils advocate, i really do hate that show. Sure all the special effects are neat, but its WAY to melowdramatic. the team leaders on both shows really bug me. They overact way too much. I dont blame them, i blame the writers. Its like a guy is at a computer working on some evidence and then the leader fellow (cant recall names) comes in and say's did you look at this aspect, or that aspect, and of course the tech who is fully trained in that area didnt think about it that way and they solve the case. I have seen that exact situation play out in both shows on a few occasions. So now i dont watch it. i watch family guy instead. Sooooo funny.

ninjak84
09-25-2003, 10:58 PM
Great show tonight!
Still a bit predictable, and some of the "lab procedures" are still a bit bullshit, but I loved it :)

Still a wicked entertaining show, I can't wait until next weeks' episode.

benyl
09-26-2003, 12:12 AM
To be continued...

WTF was that? Wonder when we are going to find out how Grisom got his hearing back.

djfob
09-26-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by benyl
To be continued...

WTF was that? Wonder when we are going to find out how Grisom got his hearing back.

during the end of the season finale it showed grisom going into surgery correct me if i'm wrong

Melinda
09-26-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by djfob

during the end of the season finale it showed grisom going into surgery correct me if i'm wrong
Yep, sure was...:) good to see he got it back

sml
09-26-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by B17a
Excellent! Hopefully Sara has worked out a bit over the summer, she was getting a little soft near the end of last season.

Wasn't she pregnant??? I mean in real life...

Fluidic
09-26-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by benyl
To be continued...

At the start of the show he can hear his partners (the older chick with her boobs always hanging out) phone, that is clipped on the side of her bag, vibrating.

She replies... "whoa... you're back..."!

Peter

Fluidic
09-26-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by sml

Wasn't she pregnant??? I mean in real life...

Yes she was...

RC-Cola
09-26-2003, 09:47 AM
I'm a pretty big fan of the Vegas CSI, I can't stand the Miami on ethrough. Horatio drives me nuts, he always walks into a room that the rest of the team has been working on for hours, takes off his sunglasses, and finds within tens seconds the crutical DNA to break open the case! :banghead:

I thought the story on the premier last night was a little weaker than usual. They didn't go into Cathrines father's case hardely at all (especially since Nick was getting shit on for talking to the hotel guy and Cathrine didn't a talking to about how she blow the Murder Trial!) and I thought the end of the show was dumb. They didn't build up the "master conspirecy" enough.

Just my $.02, I was dissappointed... :dunno:

Davetronz
09-26-2003, 10:15 AM
Heres the rundown folks..... Overall...
POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW.....

I would say that Griss's hearing is back. He was able to hear Kathrines phone vibrating on her bag from across the room. To my knowledge she says "I see your back....." and smiles.

I particularly looked at Sara because I think she is hot. It looks like she has been working out quite a bit this summer, the ponch is gone, and the new straighter hairstyle was quite nice.

I was kinda upset about Kathrines father. She already has enough to worry about, so that was a little bit unsettling. Especially since she majorly discredited the whole dept by what she did.

Greg really needs to get some new clothing styles.

The to be continued kinda upset me, however it looks that it will be a good suspenseful season ;)

RSeXy
09-26-2003, 11:52 AM
my mom and i were very disappointed with the TBC ending!! but i'm glad to have CSI back! haha

i HATE CSI Miami...Horatio is too dramatic...in fact i don't like anyone in that cast. CSI Vegas is way better.

Davetronz
09-26-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

Yes she was...
Acutally Peter thats hogwash. There was NO pregnancy. However she did admit to having a beer belly.... And drinking lots of beer.