PDA

View Full Version : Easy HP Boost!

Fuji
08-12-2002, 01:12 PM
Check this out.. I know you all need one!

http://www.takakaira.com/accessories/nightpager/nightpager.html

2000impreza
08-12-2002, 01:33 PM
just one? i need atleast two or three. haha.

Ferio_vti
08-12-2002, 01:43 PM
We've seen that already

choweyt3t4
08-12-2002, 01:46 PM
to be honest thats pretty GHEY!!!!either you have a turbo or you dont,why bother trying to pretend like you have a turbo,what happens when you pull up to a n/a car and it blows you away doesnt that just make you look stupid and probably makes the other guy head swell up like a balloon cause he thinks he just killed a turbocharged car.i think this part should be left alone in the rice files:barf:

Speed_RaSiR
08-12-2002, 02:11 PM
Gawd, what will ricers think of next. :barf:

Cal
08-12-2002, 04:10 PM
it sounds.....:confused:

DTM
08-13-2002, 12:27 AM
choweyt3t4 actually brought up an interesting point that brothering me for years, why do peolpe like puting a turbo on a compact instead of buying a turbo car. forgive my ignorance, but this considered a looser act in my culture. sorry I wasn't born or raised here. please advice.
:drool:

DTM
08-13-2002, 12:28 AM
sorry I meant putting or installing

sexualbanana
08-13-2002, 12:38 AM
i like my car and since i don't plan on selling my car any time in the near future, i figure it'd be great to have a super fast civic hb, because there aren't too many around.

or better yet, if u have a good system, just burn a cd with bov noises. that's what i did. :rofl: :rofl:

shadowz
08-13-2002, 02:38 AM
Brutal,

GT2NV
08-13-2002, 09:51 AM
Speed RasiR i love your new sig haha:love: :hitit:

GT2NV
08-13-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

or better yet, if u have a good system, just burn a cd with bov noises. that's what i did. :rofl: :rofl:
haha yeah brutal,

choweyt3t4
08-13-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by DTM
sorry I meant putting or installing yes what you mean by intstalling a turbo on a non turbo car?its pretty simple answer.we have the need for speed and you cant get it with your basic bolt ons.im sure if you asked any one with a n/a motor if they had the chance they would probably go with a turbo or supercharger.anyways maybe im just lost and dont know how to read your question properly lol:thumbsup:

DTM
08-14-2002, 03:55 AM
yeah, I know I came from a very conservative country, in my place if you put any force induction into a civic for instance, you are pretty much on your own, you can't join any race on the street, you are left out by civic community, your are boosted up to Supra or RX7 or Silvia class, very hard to complete. you are labled by the displacement of your car, turbo car =displacement x 1.5
I guess we don't have drag race there, that may explain why installing turbo is not popular. all street races take place on montain road. I guess people want to win the race better than anything else there.

I forgot the fellow's name, but don't call me loser, just try to understand the racing culture here.

DSM Power
08-14-2002, 09:06 AM
Yep that's old... might as well stick your head out the window and yell "PSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHTTT". :rolleyes: :p

LUDELVR
08-14-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by DSM Power
Yep that's old... might as well stick your head out the window and yell "PSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHTTT". :rolleyes: :p

been there, tried that!!! haha, it just doesn't have the same effect......but wakling around school, the mall or whatever and making that sound is a completely different story!!!! hahahah, you know you're in love with turbo when you walk around all day long making blow off sounds!!! haha:love: :rofl:

RiceCake
08-14-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

been there, tried that!!! haha, it just doesn't have the same effect......but wakling around school, the mall or whatever and making that sound is a completely different story!!!! hahahah, you know you're in love with turbo when you walk around all day long making blow off sounds!!! haha:love: :rofl:

Hey LUDELVR are u sure that's not the sound coming out of your ass??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
08-14-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake

Hey LUDELVR are u sure that's not the sound coming out of your ass??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know man, you're the one that dates little boys!!

[GaGe]
08-14-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

I don't know man, you're the one that dates little boys!!

I better stay away from Ricecake.. :rofl:

DTM
08-17-2002, 02:43 AM
:dunno: :dunno: Sorry guys, I think we got some misunderstanding here, I did drive turbo cars backhome, I had a mitsubishi Colt turbo and a 180sx Sivia I'm 35. but some kids here is trying to tell me what turbo car is. somebody shoot me please. :dunno: :dunno: