PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Tuners for 09' Challenger

canadian canuck
11-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Anyone use Diablo products before? I have an 09' Dodge Challenger and am looking to tune it, Diablo keeps coming up, figured I'd see if anyone here has used this product and has feedback.

Revhard
11-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Matthew Puzey at Tecmotion tunes Chrysler products with the Diablo software. He does the srt-8's and rt's etc.
Give him a call. 403 250-1820

sxtasy
11-07-2008, 09:07 AM
I have a Diablo Predator for my Dodge Cummins. Lets just say it sits in my closet. I can list many things that don't work right with the Diablo tune. Their customer support has been terrible and Mopac will not back any problems with the Diablo.

I would suggest reading their forums on their website. I would definately consider another product. They have to many products for too many different vehicles and therefore, cannot keep on top of the problems, and very few updates to fix problems.

canadian canuck
11-07-2008, 12:38 PM
thanks for your help guys, I'm on the fence with this one, I'd like to see what other products are out there for this type of upgrade as I'm hearing mixed reviews, ss - I have heard their tech support does lack, and even a call to them on Wednesday proved that, the girl asked me 6 times what car it was and the engine size .... 3 words WIRTE IT DOWN!!! anyways her answer was "yeah we have something......" and I wiated for what it was they had..... it was frustrating. A few local guys are running it in their 300M and have good success with it.

mikemechanic
11-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Try PM'ing phuqu. He has one for his GCSRT-8. Last I heard he loved it. All the LX guys use it and love it, not sure what they are doing for programming on the LC platform though.

THE GOVERNATOR
11-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by sxtasy
I have a Diablo Predator for my Dodge Cummins. Lets just say it sits in my closet. I can list many things that don't work right with the Diablo tune. Their customer support has been terrible and Mopac will not back any problems with the Diablo.

I would suggest reading their forums on their website. I would definately consider another product. They have to many products for too many different vehicles and therefore, cannot keep on top of the problems, and very few updates to fix problems.

the last 5 Diablo Predators we sold, 4 of them were returned cause the customers had nothing but problems.

all in all your car is also fairly new, as the lack of aftermarket parts. just wait a year and hypertech or superchips will have made one.

according to my sources hypertech plans to launch there "Max Energy" plug and play chip for march of 09"

88jbody
11-14-2008, 10:06 PM
I would also talk to matt at techmotion he used diablo on alot of cars for western corvette and perfomance when I worked there seemed good on alot of the new ford products