View Full Version : diablo2 lod

aznhavok
09-22-2003, 10:21 AM
anyone play this here?

kaput
09-22-2003, 03:25 PM

Isonex
09-23-2003, 11:18 PM
Im thinking of maybe gettin back into it....I used to play alot.....But havent for sometime now. If I do play I will just go back to HardCore

lammer
09-24-2003, 01:01 AM
game is such a waste of time, i spent so much time playing. then when i got sick of it i got all them fucking hacked items haha all my chars were godly, so then i just left my account
im sure its gone by now.

even my hirelings were more decked out then other peoples characters.

aznhavok
09-24-2003, 07:27 AM
how do you get all the hacked items that quick did you buy them or something?

lammer
09-24-2003, 09:46 PM
no i trade them.
and my friend knew how to dupe ahhaha.
why would i buy items?

i sold them over ebay for money.

Danger_Mouse
09-24-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by kaput
I used to but not anymore. I'm sick of waiting for that stupid patch. I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since a working version (beta) was completed and they still haven't finished it. It really shouldn't take that long. Screw that.
Hahaha, yea me too man.

I used to play... i was the fuckin best at that game... NO hacks, no dupes, (i used Map Hack.. but who didnt?)

I had like 5 accounts over the 4 years i played, All of them with the best LEGIT items u could get. But then all the duped / hacked items came in and I quit Softcore and moved over to hardcore.

Right now I have a lvl 80 Pally, barb, Zon, sorc, and I also have a lvl 9 PVP assassin that does over 1500 damage

And a few low lvl chars that I used when i was bored with my others.

but i havnt played in about 2 months... so i think its gone.

Troy
09-24-2003, 10:21 PM
I used to play but then I quit then the duping was getting WAY out of hand

CKY
09-25-2003, 02:25 AM
i still play, n im glad that theres still a decent sized pure legit community left in d2 (76legit). but other than that, 99.9999999% of bnet arent legit. which just doesnt make it fun cuz it takes the challenge outa the game

but blizzard put themselve to a corner ever since the announce the realise of a 1.6 patch, its been like wat? 2yrs since they said that bs? n now they dont even know who ownz the company n a lot of their leading programmers left the company. i think their gona b finished in a few more yrs.

CKY
09-25-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by CKY
blizzard put themselve to a corner ever since the announce the realise of a 1.6 patch

wat i meant was 1.1, ops a bit 2 much cs for me lately

aznhavok
09-25-2003, 08:55 PM
hey to all you guys still play hook me up with freaking items my old account got hacked and stuff hehehehe

lammer
09-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by CKY
i still play, n im glad that theres still a decent sized pure legit community left in d2 (76legit). but other than that, 99.9999999% of bnet arent legit. which just doesnt make it fun cuz it takes the challenge outa the game

but blizzard was the one who said that having CLOSED battle.net will stop the hacking. that will only provoke the hackers to go out and do whatever they can to screw the system.

its like creating a super bullet proof armor of some sort. it will provoke the scientists and artilliary people to come out with bigger better things so they can pierce the armor! you knwo what i mean?