PDA

View Full Version : Global Auto Registry Is A Total Scam!!

shafted
11-07-2008, 10:58 AM
I got caught in a weak moment, and trust me could not feel more stupid, but the persistent liar, who contacted me FOUR times with a GUARANTEE he had a buyer for a vehicle I was slightly overextended on and therefore a little panicky, sucked me in with a half price offer and the money back virtually whenever I wanted it (THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING!!!).
Bottom line is, I have written them on a number of occasions asking them to follow up on their promises as I now will the BBB - never got a response of any kind. My "personal advisor" is never there, surprise surprise so I will now make it my mandate to try and ensure some other gullible person, who I have to admit, is just not used to being lied to so convincingly (memories of my ex are coming back to haunt me) does not also get sucked in.
As I informed those sh%$heads, all I would like is to know that at least ONE person has read this and is detered - please reply if this has helped because they can be a bunch of convincing MF's
(That is not to take away that it was extremely stupid on my part)
Cheers

Eleanor
11-07-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm pretty sure these guys have come up a few times on here already.

Crymson
11-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Oh, they've come up ALOT. Every month probably.

Destinova403
11-07-2008, 11:51 AM
i cant believe people still fall for this stuff...

are you out anything? it sounds like they only made an offer and now wont make good for it...

TomcoPDR
11-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Sucks to hear that OP, it may also help to put some details and $$$ amounts in your story (leave out your name and stuff like that)

I know exactly what you're talking about, but you might want to give other people benefit of the doubt who has no idea what "Global" is about. (they might not even think it's related to car trade)