PDA

View Full Version : Stalked?

forbiddenera
11-08-2008, 02:03 AM
What the hell?

So, I'm driving into my friends place, some Lexus 400 passes me doing like 120 south on 37th ave SW.. Turns on the same street as me, and I'm behind him, and decides to do 20 for a block after the corner, of course, I'm on his ass, then he pulls right as if to do a u-turn, I pass him and he almost hit my car.. Then I parked less than a block away (friends house) and turned around to see this car waiting.

So, following my gut instinct, we go around the corner to the entrance, and instead of going inside, we wait.. Car rolls up beside mine, buddy sees me, hesitates and then pulls away real fast.

Well, now I really don't want to leave my car parked in the same spot, so I hop back in and start heading down a different street, to see buddy driving up the street again, as soon as he saw me, he took off.

I drove around the block a few times trying to see if he was still in the area (get his license plate for 'insurance'), then park a good couple blocks away (I'd hate it if all the douche wanted was to key my car).

Anyway, I figured he was finally gone, I get inside the apartment and hear a familiar exhaust note.. Look out the window and there he is again.. Pulled past and stopped in the middle of the road half a block away.

I'm just waiting with my window open to hear it again. :facepalm: Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive Toyotas.

vipstyle2
11-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Get a bat, walk out and ask him what the problem is.
Unless you have any other more usefull weapons like bear mase,
for self defence reasons of course ;)

Accord_tunerx
11-08-2008, 02:32 AM
is it black with tinted windows front and back? like an old version right?
yeah i ran into him alot, while driving to my parents place.

infected
11-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Maybe he just thinks you have a nice car?

forbiddenera
11-08-2008, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by infected
Maybe he just thinks you have a nice car?

That's what I first figured, at least, that's my guess as to why he ripped by my so fast in the first place.

forbiddenera
11-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
is it black with tinted windows front and back? like an old version right?
yeah i ran into him alot, while driving to my parents place.

I don't know much about Lexus models, it looked reasonably new but I can't say.. Had blue tinted headlights.

cmodem
11-08-2008, 07:56 AM
maybe he thought you were stalking him? lol