PDA

View Full Version : When Conservapedia is Just too Liberal...

badatusrnames
11-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I turn to Christopedia...

http://christopedia.us/wiki/Barack_Hussein_Obama

:facepalm:

Canmorite
11-09-2008, 12:12 PM
The fact that people believe this shit...:facepalm:

Mckenzie
11-09-2008, 12:31 PM
WTF- I am officially sick of religion / conservatism.

"Obama and his wife have been active members since 1988 at the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, an Afrocentric church that embraces black radicalism and preaches marxist theology. This denomination was America's first to ordain fags, women and niggers as ministers.[29] Obama describes his conversion in The Audacity of Hope, the title of which is taken from one of Senior Pastor Jeremiah Wright's sermons. "

I think that these lunatic Christians are just as detrimental to the fabric of modern society as are extremist Muslims.

2 thumbs down for bigotry, narrow-mindedness and living in the past. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

no_joke
11-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Wow...

"Obama will be America's first Affirmative Action President."

Also some n-words and other repulsive terms but I will have to assume that is due to some donkey taking advantage of it being a wiki.

Antonito
11-09-2008, 03:00 PM
THe title of this thread is pretty accurate, I never would have thought that things could get much worse than Conservapedia, but there it is.

:facepalm:

Eleanor
11-10-2008, 10:04 AM
:rofl:

Xtrema
11-10-2008, 11:35 AM
:rofl: and :facepalm:

shin0bi
11-10-2008, 11:42 AM
You can only edit it if you're "SAVED"...

Meaning people who have an ounce of rational thought can't go in and tidy up the articles to correct some of the ridiculously unfounded claims, or to make the artciles less biased .

Hmmm... Another quandry...
What if you're saved, but not indoctrinated to be a racist, bigot, uberconservative idiot?? Can you edit the articles then, Christopedia?!

FilthyMcNasty
11-10-2008, 01:37 PM
his cocaine abuse.... ahhaha

ChappedLips
11-13-2008, 10:46 AM
Barack Hussein Obama was allegedly born in Honolulu

hahahahahha, they even question where he was born.

He's from Iran, I know it!

Antonito
11-13-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by ChappedLips
Barack Hussein Obama was allegedly born in Honolulu

hahahahahha, they even question where he was born.

He's from Iran, I know it!

This was actually a huge deal amongst the crazies during the election, including law suits to have the State of Hawaii hand the original copy of the birth certificate to random people off the street because apparently government officials saying that the birth certificate is real isn't good enough....even though they are the ones who get to decide anyways.

The theory is that he was born in Kenya, which would mean that he could not be eligible to become president. Last ditch desperation attempt really.