PDA

View Full Version : Help with Photoshop PLZZ

Danger_Mouse
09-22-2003, 05:05 PM
Ok, I just bought PhotoShop and its kinda confusing...

Is there a place i can go to learn more about Photoshop and / or even go threw some tutorials?

DJ Lazy
09-22-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
Ok, I just bought PhotoShop and its kinda confusing...

Is there a place i can go to learn more about Photoshop and / or even go threw some tutorials?

You bought Photoshop? :confused: WHY???

Anyways.. just do a search on yahoo or google, or any search engine for Adobe Photoshop (7.0??) I am guessing is what you bought... but ya...

Danger_Mouse
09-22-2003, 05:39 PM
uhh, by bought I meant DL'd from Kazaa.

shelbix2020
09-23-2003, 12:37 AM
uhh, by bought I meant DL'd from Kazaa. aha aha riigggght loljk

Danger_Mouse
09-23-2003, 06:51 PM
Lol.. common.. anyone??? I wanna learn how to do it so I can enter october's contest!

PLZ HELP ME OUT!

Dj_Stylz
09-23-2003, 07:25 PM
I gona enter this month ahhaha Ill do a 2 min job in paint.

DJ Lazy
09-23-2003, 08:21 PM
Lol.. common.. anyone??? I wanna learn how to do it so I can enter october's contest!

PLZ HELP ME OUT!

Its not something that you can easily explain man..
Do what I said...
www.google.com , or any other search engine....
do a search for Adobe Photoshop tutorials.
And read up.............
Or just play around with it...:dunno:

Ryoslide
09-23-2003, 09:00 PM
you gotta have some idea what you are doin....The things that the options do are pretty self explained. Copy copies, paste pastes..........use some common sense and I'm sure you'll get it. Its not hard to use the program its just hard to make it do what you want. A hint I use is try to find 2 cars that are in a similar angle in their picture. Plus having the same or close color of cars makes it that much easier. Beginers are beginers man we won't judge unless you join the comp.

RC-Cola
09-25-2003, 09:45 AM
This site has some good info on it.

http://www.arraich.com/ps_intro.htm

It's a little hard to get started. Work with very basic stuff like lowering a car or changing the rims on a car. One of the problems with photoshop is that there is usually about 6 different ways to do the same thing. In the future ask a specific question, like how do I change the color of this or how do I tint something. Most guys are pretty good about helping out.

Good Luck,
RC