PDA

View Full Version : Broken nose

97'Scort
11-10-2008, 02:44 AM
I was installing new brakes this weekend, and was torquing down the last bolts under the car (stupid rear shock has to come out to get at the piston guides...anyways), and the only position I could get in to grip the wrench and get it on the bolt was with my face right under the damn thing.

The wrench slipped off while I was cranking and caught me full in the face. Stung for a minute, but no blood so I finished up and went for a drive.

Now I've broken my nose before, a few times, but it's always up on the bridge. This one is like the little piece of bone right at the bottom. I can feel it clicking around a bit and it hurts like hell to blow my nose, but it's fine other than that.

Anyone done this before? Nothing I can do about it, but I don't want this little bit migrating somewhere it shouldn't be before it sets up.

5000Audi
11-10-2008, 03:10 AM
let me first say... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but yeah.. ive broke my nose before in hockey and i always went to the doctor to make sure it would heal somewhat right and there was no little chips anywhere...if the chip is in a bad spot the doctors would prob remove it...so i would jsut go get a doctors opinions

97'Scort
11-10-2008, 03:50 AM
Yeah, the other times I've busted it they just poke it a couple times and tell me to go home.