PDA

View Full Version : Honda West Service?

cyrusli
11-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Just wondering if anyone's had any experience in dealing with Honda West on the SW.

I'm looking to have my coolant changed and just shopping around, looking for a place you guys trust and have dealt with before.

If any of you want to change my coolant for me, i'll pay you too. I'm just in Calgary for school and all my car toys are in Edmonton.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Cyrus

Irae
11-10-2008, 05:27 PM
CHeck out Option Import on Macleod and 58th?

They are a sponsor on here.

Howard is great to deal with.

:thumbsup:

cyrusli
11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Called them. Thanks Irae. I'll head down there sometime this week!

max_boost
11-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Honda West hasn't received too many positive reviews fro Beyond so best bet is to check out our sponsors!

I've heard great things about Option Import and TireCraft is another option for you!

Xtrema
11-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Good price, bad service, that's about sum up Honda West.

FLARE
11-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Bad price, Bad service.. I used to work there.

The mechanics are really good at their jobs; so if they start on your car while they are in a good mood, then yippe!.. but 90% of the time they don't give a fuck.

Mr_ET
11-11-2008, 09:06 AM
The parts side of it has always been fantastic for me but I have not really had any dealings with their service department so I can't comment but everyone has always been friendly.

rc2002
11-11-2008, 10:44 AM
:werd: +1 for the parts department. Especially Jonathan.

I used to get all my service done there too and it was always done on time at the price quoted. Because of the modifications to my car, the shop foreman was the only one who worked on my car so the work was always top notch.

This was about 5 years ago but the same service advisors are still there and they were really good to work with. Honda West seems to be the only dealership in Calgary that is actually able to retain their staff.

Sorath
11-11-2008, 11:05 AM
jonathan in parts is great. dont really like the monotone assitant service manager, bob mcrae. oh man.... other than that they`re ok.. but if ur looking for a coolant flush ur probably better off going to a small place to do that cause dealer is gonna charge you more.