Year : 2003
Make and Model : Acura RSX Type-S
Exterior Color : Pearl White
Interior Color : Black Leather
Auto or Manual? : 6 Speed
Odometer Reading : 100, xxx KM
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :
I was involved in a collision in my RSX and damaged the front end of the car. The hood, bumper, fenders, headlights radiator support and radiator need to be replaces. There may be other damage up front as well, but that is what I can see at this point. The rest of the car is mint other than the fact that the steering wheel and passenger airbag have deployed. I am looking to either part the vehicle or sell as a whole. The vehicle has a CLEAN title and would be great for someone to fix up.

Extras :
Asking Price : $6000 obo

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-554-1247

*I'm not sure why my old thread was deleted, if I am breaking any rules, please PM me and let me know how.

boxer23
11-11-2008, 02:45 AM
You're thread might have been deleted due to the fact that it has a clean title. I would hate to end up owning that car, and finding out later that it was in a major accident.

Loud-N-Clear
11-11-2008, 02:57 AM
Just to clarify here... This was my car, I rear ended someone in it 2 weeks ago. I don't have collision coverage, so fixing it would come out of my pocket. Because insurance is NOT involved, there was no salvage title given. At this point, as a student, I'd rather cut my losses and drive something cheaper. This would be a great car for someone to repair, but I just don't have the funds available to do it myself right now. I have no problem parting it as well, just trying to get some money back out of it.

7thgenvic
11-11-2008, 06:25 AM
can you take pictures of the interior! the whole dash may need to be replaced

kambo.king
11-11-2008, 06:38 AM
so if the airbag pops out
can u replace it or repack?

7thgenvic
11-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by kambo.king
so if the airbag pops out
can u replace it or repack?

I think the dash has to be replaced if I am not correct!

Newfiedan
11-11-2008, 10:20 AM
you should never ever repack air bags, and for my own personal safety I would never consider it. repacked air bags rarely is ever are done right. All air bags are replaceable you just need to replace the module for it, they air bag modules are a 1 time use only.

Loud-N-Clear
11-11-2008, 11:20 AM
The dash is fine... The airbags need to be replaced.

LegendRacer
11-11-2008, 01:49 PM
is there any frame damage or damages other then just body panel parts?

Loud-N-Clear
11-11-2008, 03:32 PM
SOLD! Thanks for the interest.