PDA

View Full Version : RANT...morning drive to work...

GQBalla
11-14-2008, 09:47 AM
I apologize in advance for this but this really pissed me off.

So im on john laurie driving to work doing about 75 km/h a silver civic or corolla was in the left lane going a little faster than me.

out of no where wannabe speed racer bitch in a black sedan alero or another similar model i forget the other name speeds past be almost rearending the silver car and cuts me off and speeds up. Now she is about 6 inches from my car when this happens, speeds up and is about 3 ft away.

As we near the top of one of the hills on john laurier she slams on her brakes, i dunno what she was doing maybe she was slowing back down to speed limit or was trying to break check me or something since im still only bout 3 ft away from her.

fucken bitch!! so i slam on my brakes too and leave her lane going into the left lane.

i resume my speed and she goes a little faster than me so i never saw her face. As we keep going a truck is now in her lane ahead of her and she speeds up and cuts me off again.

STUPID BITCH. soo i finally had enough of this speed up trying to get past her, but bitch had better ideas and decides to brake check me, speed up, brake again.... diew.... so finally she speeds off going towards 14 st.

FUCK HERRRR stupid bitch your dumb fat headed short brunette bitch.

diew sorry im just mad.

wish i remembered to get her license plate

bubbley
11-14-2008, 09:49 AM
Fuckin whore!

Eleanor
11-14-2008, 09:51 AM
Just take solace in the fact that if she keeps driving like that, she'll end up removing herself from the gene pool.

Kloubek
11-14-2008, 09:52 AM
cunty.

wardpr68
11-14-2008, 10:12 AM
i have a friend who drives like this regularly... he got his, she will too.

Kennyredline
11-14-2008, 10:47 AM
That's when you phone work and say you'll be delayed because of an accident on your route, and you follow the bitch as close behind her as you can safely. If you're lucky, you'll freak her out enough that causes an accident of her own, or if she stops, you get out of your car and punch her in the face.

GQBalla
11-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
That's when you phone work and say you'll be delayed because of an accident on your route, and you follow the bitch as close behind her as you can safely. If you're lucky, you'll freak her out enough that causes an accident of her own, or if she stops, you get out of your car and punch her in the face.

:rofl: :rofl:

prae
11-14-2008, 11:36 AM

haha if you are a scary looking dude then yes this would freak her out...

sucks man, we've all been there. I do my best just to let things go now, it's not worth getting into an altercation over some mindless inconsiderate driver.

GQBalla
11-14-2008, 11:39 AM
very true,

not like that guy that got shot over road rage not to long ago

LongCity
11-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Diew?

adidas
11-14-2008, 11:42 AM

So that she hits someone else who is innocent?! Think about what you just said, next time it would help if you werent so dumb!

prae
11-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
very true,

not like that guy that got shot over road rage not to long ago

I had a drunk guy rear end me after a similar exchange of pleasantries on crowchild. He got fucked by the long arm of the law but even then it was still a pain in my ass.

prae
11-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by adidas

So that she hits someone else who is innocent?! Think about what you just said, next time it would help if you werent so dumb!

good to see somebody more than fifteen years his junior acting more mature than he is. Good on you adidas.

I'm sure Kenny meant most of that in jest. We all enjoy aggressive fantasies from time to time. I know I've met my share of incompetent drivers that need a good bitch slapping

jwslam
11-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by LongCity
Diew?

asian for fuck

wow that's shitty man
but idk why, for me i would have hated it 100x more if she didn't fucking signal when cutting you off
honestly, i kinda fucking wanna know what you're doing if you think you can weave through traffic without signalling.
it's a different story if it's 3am and nobody else is around to give a flying fuck

bulaian
11-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Diew?

diew = fuck

EDIT: minute too slow

supe
11-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Diew?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

05*CivicRS
11-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Diew?

diew = f*ck
EDIT: too slow..

but wow, what a dumb bitch :facepalm:

Kona9
11-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but why did you even try keeping up with her?

Speeding up to get in front of her makes no sense! So as annoying as this chick was, you did yourself no favors. When someone wants to drive all douchey like, let them go. Less stress for you, and you get to watch her piss others off knowing you won't be hit by her.

I hate retarded drivers as much as the rest of them, but keeping yourself involved is only going to cause you more issues. You allowed her to ruin your morning and commute.

Shitty none the less.

ga16i
11-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but why did you even try keeping up with her?

Speeding up to get in front of her makes no sense! So as annoying as this chick was, you did yourself no favors. When someone wants to drive all douchey like, let them go. Less stress for you, and you get to watch her piss others off knowing you won't be hit by her.

I hate retarded drivers as much as the rest of them, but keeping yourself involved is only going to cause you more issues. You allowed her to ruin your morning and commute.

Shitty none the less.

:werd: I personally am afraid of all Hondas (especially driven by asian women) and if I see one driving like that I get out of the way ASAP. Someone else can deal with them.:cry:

GQBalla
11-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Shitty none the less.

Mmm i dunno i guess the emtions i felt of early morning douchebaggery from this lady.

yeah i did give up though once i realized she sped up cause i sped up.

lol and she didn't even signal, i coulda understood her actions if she was driving a bimmer though :thumbsup:

EK 2.0
11-14-2008, 12:32 PM

Diew?

AIYA!!!!

Isaiah
11-14-2008, 12:39 PM
How do you confuse a Civic and a Corolla?

GQBalla
11-14-2008, 12:42 PM
cause i remember ^^ it was either a 2006 corolla or a 2004 civic cause they both have round tail lights when the brake is applied (round tail lights as in the pattern of the brake light)

Kennyredline
11-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by adidas

Maybe it would help if you weren't so fucking anal-retentive. Go have a bran muffin.

rc2002
11-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Is this the first douche driver you've encountered in Calgary?

Just being near them causes me stress so I just back way off so that I'm nowhere near them.

em2ab
11-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Am I the only person who encounters this daily on my way to work? Are you saying there's somewhere in the city I could be living where this doesn't happen?

5fivespeed
11-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Should've follwed here and pulled a "How can she slap."

max_boost
11-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Is this the first douche driver you've encountered in Calgary?

Just being near them causes me stress so I just back way off so that I'm nowhere near them.

yep that's what i do!

GQBalla, you ok now? :D

ragu
11-14-2008, 02:13 PM
That shit happens everyday, a week ago a tow truck (with a car on its back) cut me off 3 times in 1 minute. I agree, just back off and let them go. No matter how recklessly you drive in city, you're not getting to your destination any earlier than maybe 2 min.

LongCity
11-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Ooooohhh, diew. DIEW!

Skyline_Addict
11-14-2008, 03:34 PM
aiya. pok gai diu lei lo mei ham gar chan. sec see ar.

EK 2.0
11-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

aiya. pok gai diu lei lo mei ham gar chan. sec see ar.

aiya, moar loar cha diew lei, pok gai...ngo lei sow soh...huk gwai, gwai lo...diu lay ga hai...joh sun, joh tao, dho jhe, mmm goi sai...oh hai goo wak jai...diew lei see fut gai, just put see fut lo...

yat, yee, sam, say, mmm...

TomcoPDR
11-14-2008, 04:27 PM
meow meow meow meow...

rp_guy
11-14-2008, 04:45 PM
delay no more

plate?

KRyn
11-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Fucking skanks.

mekeni
11-14-2008, 05:34 PM
you got pwned !!

black13
11-14-2008, 05:45 PM
I encounter lots of these on John Laurie. It's a two lane and people always try to swerve in and out to get ahead cause there is always two dicks driving way too slow in the front.

sxtothe240
11-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

aiya, moar loar cha diew lei, pok gai...ngo lei sow soh...huk gwai, gwai lo...diu lay ga hai...joh sun, joh tao, dho jhe, mmm goi sai...oh hai goo wak jai...diew lei see fut gai, just put see fut lo...

yat, yee, sam, say, mmm...

AHHAHA i cant believe i read all of that.

that made my day :thumbsup:

ga16i
11-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

... moar loar cha diew lei...

BWHAHAHA, do you get that a lot from us Chinese boys?

EK 2.0
11-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Actually I just learned from GTS Jeff the other day about the moar loar cha...before that I was just saying cha jai...haha...

Plus I learn quite a bit of canto from listening to my friends...

Canmorite
11-14-2008, 05:59 PM
'Diew' is all I took away from this thread.

TorqueDog
11-14-2008, 07:09 PM
I think I've just found a new favorite word.

DIEW YOU, YOU DIEWING DIEW!

Originally posted by Isaiah
How do you confuse a Civic and a Corolla? Perhaps there was some diew on the badging and it made it difficult to see. :p

shin0bi
11-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Sometimes, one just finds themselves in a situation where smackin' a hoe is perfectly acceptable.

FiveFreshFish
11-14-2008, 09:07 PM
Next time, take a picture of her car from behind and make sure the flash is on to get her attention. I always have a compact point-and-shoot in the car.