PDA

View Full Version : Iphone Applications Question/Help

Jlude
11-16-2008, 09:58 PM
After selling my 1st gen Iphone, I've been using my Palm Treo 700w. I love this phone, but I love the iphone too.

The only thing preventing me from picking up another iphone is the day timer / scheduler it has.

I like the functions of the Palm Treo Scheduler, for example, the ability to postpone a meeting or event for 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes. (Yes, I'm a huge procrastinator)

Right now I'm leaning towards the new Palm Treo 750, but if I can find an iphone application that can do what I need, I'll get one.

Does anyone know of any good day timer/scheduler applications for the new iphones that have said functions?

Thanks in advance for the help.

mrcoolawesome
11-16-2008, 10:08 PM
I just checked on my iPhone and you can have it remind you prior to the event but I don't believe you can do what you are asking.

Jlude
11-16-2008, 10:12 PM
ya I know how the iphone reminder system works, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of an application that can be downloaded/added to give me what I want.

mrcoolawesome
11-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
ya I know how the iphone reminder system works, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of an application that can be downloaded/added to give me what I want.
I haven't heard of such a thing, sorry.

toyboy88
11-16-2008, 10:35 PM
MobileMe?

http://www.apple.com/mobileme/features/calendar.html

"With a simple drag and drop, add or change an event."

:dunno:

ZorroAMG
11-16-2008, 11:01 PM
just edit the event to 5 or 10 or 15 min later...lol are you THAT lazy? :D

Jlude
11-17-2008, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
just edit the event to 5 or 10 or 15 min later...lol are you THAT lazy? :D

Yes I am! I always have so many reminders in my phone.

With the treo, you just click a button and choose a postpone time, with the iphone, you have to open the event and reschedule it.