PDA

View Full Version : Transporter 3

shin0bi
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM
I'll watch this movie for the same reason I'll watch Fast and Furious.

Nice cars. Hot girls. Good soundtrack. Lots of Action.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/transporter3/

This looks so stupid, that I am almost guaranteed to enjoy it so long as I check my brain at the door.

Thoughts?

*EDIT: My appologies. I did a search for this topic, but I think I must have misspelled "transporter" as it turns out this is a repost.*

bashir26
11-18-2008, 09:23 PM
I liked the previous two, so I'll check this one out too.

colinxx235
11-18-2008, 09:25 PM
get drunk before watching so that you can tell yourself you imagined the mad air barrel roll taking a bomb off the bottom of your car... :rofl:

pf0sh0
11-18-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm checking it out on the pre-priemere next tuesday. YE!

shin0bi
11-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235
get drunk before watching so that you can tell yourself you imagined the mad air barrel roll taking a bomb off the bottom of your car... :rofl:

I KNOW right?! :banghead: :rofl: Whoever wrote that needs to share their stash.

beecue
11-18-2008, 10:20 PM
:repost: http://forums.beyond.ca/st/222223/transporter-3/

Can't wait to watch it! :D

buh_buh
11-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Loved 1, hated 2. If 3 is anything like 2, I might not even bother watching it.

BigMass
11-18-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Loved 1, hated 2. If 3 is anything like 2, I might not even bother watching it.

I'm the opposite. I hated 1 because it tried to be serious but ended up being stupid and boring. Loved 2 because it was so stupid it ended up being funny.

I hope 3 is just as stupid and ridiculous as 2. Then it might be a fun watch.

S13_Ryan
11-18-2008, 11:07 PM
love this series. cant wait to watch

Eleanor
11-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Yeah, seriously guys, quit complaining about the car flipping over to take the bomb off.

It's an action movie, there is going to be shit that wouldn't make sense in real life.

Watch the movie for some sweet driving, Statham kicking ass & hot chicks. Don't read too much into it :rofl:

Isaiah
11-21-2008, 09:57 AM
1 :thumbsup: 2:thumbsdow 3:confused:

403Gemini
11-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Eleanor
Yeah, seriously guys, quit complaining about the car flipping over to take the bomb off.

It's an action movie, there is going to be shit that wouldn't make sense in real life.

Watch the movie for some sweet driving, Statham kicking ass & hot chicks. Don't read too much into it :rofl:

Live free or die hard was unbelieveable , but was well written, correctly executed which made it fun.

Transporter 2 felt thrown together.

pf0sh0
11-25-2008, 10:19 PM
This movie was terrible. Went to the preview tonight. Sucked balls. No explanation needed. Good thing the tickets were free.

beecue
11-28-2008, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by pf0sh0
This movie was terrible. Went to the preview tonight. Sucked balls. No explanation needed. Good thing the tickets were free.

:werd: This movie did suck. Where the fuck did they find that girl? It was kind of hard to look at her. :banghead: They could have found a hot hooker and gave her the same lines and it would have been much better.

l/l/rX
11-29-2008, 01:24 AM
just about to watch it right now...free movies on the internet FTW!!!

black13
11-29-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm just gonna skip this one from what I'm hearing.

The first one was the only good one and it was actually semi-real as opposed to the crazy over the top Hollywood style 2nd movie.

A790
11-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by black13
The first one was the only good one and it was actually semi-real
Are you fucking kidding me? The first one had to be one of the dumbest movies on the planet!

funkedelic2
11-30-2008, 12:51 AM
cheese anyone? These movies are horrible
I saw 1 and 2 and refuse to see 3

black13
11-30-2008, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by A790

Are you fucking kidding me? The first one had to be one of the dumbest movies on the planet!
It's been a while since I watched it but there wasn't anything crazy in it like the car flipping scene in the sequel.
I'm gonna watch it again and see how it is.

sexualbanana
11-30-2008, 03:15 AM
It was everything I expected. Car chases, violence, and cheese. Don't go in expecting any more.

kamatayan
11-30-2008, 06:39 AM
they give us free movie voucher right after watching transporter 3 ... .. .

A790
11-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by black13

It's been a while since I watched it but there wasn't anything crazy in it like the car flipping scene in the sequel.
I'm gonna watch it again and see how it is.
Let me know what you think :)

imjimmylin
12-01-2008, 04:33 PM
This movie is terrible. I'm not a harsh movie critic but this was the worse movie I've ever seen. :thumbsdow

DJ_NAV
12-01-2008, 04:42 PM
saw some people leaving early!!

revelations
12-01-2008, 04:45 PM
34% on Rotten Tomatoes..... like said before, something to watch when you are impaired, or stuck in an economy-class seat on an airline where you are squished between 2 fat people who smell like a mcdonalds dumpster.

1Chin3seBoi
12-01-2008, 05:33 PM
i liked it:poosie:

R!zz0
12-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 1Chin3seBoi
i liked it:poosie:

You didn't like the movie, you liked the Audi and so did I.

Shunsui
12-02-2008, 10:50 PM
I don't know if its just me but in the apple trailer it looks like they filmed that scene like Johnny Cages movie scene in Mortal Kombat:rofl:

ToastiER
12-19-2008, 12:30 PM
I got dragged to this movie against my will and better judgement, IT WAS WORSE THAN I EVEN EXPECTED! One of the worst movies I have ever seen. Anyone who remotely likes this would have to be clinically retarded or possibly below the age of ten. It lackes action, story, dialogue, hot chicks.... a point.... this movie has nothing redeeming in any catagory. I was actually angry that someone even made a movie like this.

rc2002
12-19-2008, 12:57 PM
I agree about the hot chicks. But the action was pretty good IMO.

st184
12-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Best part about going to this movie was the previews and being able to see Samuel Jackson say he had eight of everything.

ToastiER
12-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
I agree about the hot chicks. But the action was pretty good IMO.

How so and compared to what a Barney episode. I am sorry but a movie like this you should expect certain things. A crappy story, crappy dialogue, but it should be action packed and have some nice tits and ass. This movie fell short of even that, it had a lot of horrible dialogue, mostly from the disgusting leading actress. The action was lightly sprinkled on especially if you compare it to it's over the top previous movie.

For those of you who have been lucky enough to avoid this movie, let me fill you in on this little gem. My greatest turn off on this film was the leading actress. Someone already mentioned they should have hired a prostitute, when in fact the pretty much did. The director "found" this actress when he got a boner seeing her walk down the street, gave her a 30minute acting lesson and bang, there she is. Her character is hands down one of the most loathsome you will come across. She is a whore and not in a good way, she randomly tries to bang Stathams character. Pops E like candy, and just for fun pisses on the floor of a gas station for no apparent reason. Generally you get the impression that if Stathams character does have sex with her he will invariably receive an incurible STD. SHE IS THAT BAD (character and actor).

torob
12-19-2008, 05:39 PM
Like some of you said this movie was a great disappointment.
I loved the first movie how it contained the "rules", the calm and cool character.

The second one was bad too but still watchable, however this third one, man it was bad. How they came across that girl i don't know, and I'm not sure what the writers were thinking

Two Thumbs Down
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

TomcoPDR
12-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by st184
Best part about going to this movie was the previews and being able to see Samuel Jackson say he had eight of everything.

Still doesn't top: "Get these mother fuckin' snakes off this mother fuckin' plane"

On topic, yea movie sux. Pretty much what everyone else said. Good thing a lady friend had free threater coupons from work :D