PDA

View Full Version : Idiot in his CRX

5fivespeed
11-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Just got home from a nice drive, ruined. (Yes, I know another). The only reason I post this one up, is because I'm sure it's someone on Beyond and I'm calling you out.

So today I took my car to Minute Muffler, due to the catalytic conv. dying. Decided to get it cut out. Anyways, I drove off after happy as the silence still worked its magic, so as I accelerated away I hear, Pop and see my silencer fly away into Calgary streets. Parked the car, went to go get and and it got run over. No silencer.

No big deal, other than the car's loud as hell now. So after me and my friend went to Starbucks (NE - Cineplex) we left so I could drop him home. As I was driving behind a CRX and turned right onto the road I'm supposed to be on - he does a wide right into the second lane, moving very slowly.

Me: No biggie, slowly pass him and change lanes into where I need to be. Stop at the lights, and go make a left at the next set. After the left, I look into my rear view and my buddies like what an idiot.

This stupid CRX is tailgating me. So I just drive casual and as we pass the old flea market road (the one off 16th) single lane as well. So this guy decided to pass me on the shoulder. I'm like - what the hell. There's a RH curve there, and if I didn't move over he would have smacked my car.

At this point, I'm pissed. He could have endangered lives as well as mine for the stupidity he had. I took the next right and dropped my friend home. Came back to the 16th turn on, waiting for the light and he's there.

I put my window down, as I didn't want this douche following me home.
"Nice car, what's under the hood?
Him - B16, you?
Me: Just stock
Him - Wanna do a run?
Me: No, I just changed my timing belt. (Didn't want to drop to his level)
Him - Okay, I should do that too. Paycee brahhh

Light turns green, I leave and shake my head.

I believe this was the RHD CRX in a thread not long ago that was stolen? If you're on Beyond - learn to drive you douche. Just because I have a loud exhaust (which was silenced) and passed you properly with signaling and everything doesn't mean you have to drive like a dick.

Anyways Beyond, it's a Black CRX, exhaust, "5zigen" in gold angled on the rear bumper, RHD with 4 spoke rims (Axis Racer X - black as well) I've seen it on Beyond

Just stop driving like a guido you idiot, you illegally passed my car and could have endangered others lives, as well as mine.

adidas
11-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks for giving me a heads up will do a better job next time!

jk

qbnb
11-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Wasn't me.

Sorath
11-21-2008, 08:16 PM

badatusrnames
11-21-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm guessing it's ibcyna, now white (?) I think - the guy who yelled "vtec yo!" as he was filming a Viper ACR on Deerfoot.

I've seen him in the area, I'm certain he lives in Mayland Heights as had he had that powder blue CRX I would always see parked near my buddy's house.

He replaced it with an RHD in black I believe, which I now always see running around in Mayland.

He's been banned a few times. The guy is a tool - thinks his little go kart is a real car.

EDIT: Pedo beat me to calling it.

5000Audi
11-21-2008, 08:19 PM
love the arrow pointing down on your thread name hehe.. i tried to cheak for pics in that thread but they were all taken out.. bah...

badatusrnames
11-21-2008, 08:20 PM
This is him:

http://forums.beyond.ca/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=49986

5000Audi
11-21-2008, 08:25 PM
would this be the car??

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0361.jpg

"ef7"

was the username now banned

Sorath
11-21-2008, 08:26 PM
yeah thats the one

white
11-21-2008, 08:39 PM
your the one that was on my ass with your off center hid blinding me. you were speeding doing like 20 plus then slamming your brakes and me having to go onto the shoulder to avoid hitting your stupid ass. learn to drive ricer boy

1997GSR
11-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed
Just got home from a nice drive, ruined. (Yes, I know another).

if THAT ruined your drive, you are sad.

agnt007
11-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I almost got side swipped by a handi driver earlier today... If there was someone next to me (on the right) I would have gotten sandwiched. Good thing I wasn't driving the 348, my heart was pounding.

turbotrip
11-21-2008, 08:47 PM
lol u dont have the nuts to say anything but "nice car" to him when u have a chance, but u run home to make a thread about it?

badatusrnames
11-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by agnt007
I almost got side swipped by a handi driver earlier today... If there was someone next to me (on the right) I would have gotten sandwiched. Good thing I wasn't driving the 348, my heart was pounding.

Handi-Bus driver? I find that they are always nutjobs on the road.

5fivespeed
11-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
lol u dont have the nuts to say anything but "nice car" to him when u have a chance, but u run home to make a thread about it?

Well, I don't know whose behind the wheel. Judging by his driving he could be a ruthless idiot who had the mind to follow me. I'm not going to put myself in that situation. This is Calgary as well, I don't need to get shot down at a light.

n1zm0
11-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by white
your the one that was on my ass with your off center hid blinding me. you were speeding doing like 20 plus then slamming your brakes and me having to go onto the shoulder to avoid hitting your stupid ass. learn to drive ricer boy

you honestly asked the OP, ' Wanna do a run? ' asked him to street race? you're the ricer..

i wonder if that thermos can of campbells soup you got hanging off you're bumper helps with the stereotype at all :rofl:

kvanderlaag
11-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Nice CRX, man.

I mean, if you were going for the 4x4 look.

Ray, you're the guy who didn't know how to change his own timing belt. Or...well, you get the picture. The thought that your HIDs might have been aimed poorly does not elude my suspicions.

However, I somehow doubt that you were driving like some douche as he purports. Then again, maybe you were. After all, Dori Dori, right?

Anyways, if that ruined your drive, and made you angry enough to write up a post about it, you should probably consider buying a minivan or something that will draw less attention from boy racers.

5fivespeed
11-21-2008, 09:12 PM

Haha. Sure buddy =). My HID's are properly aimed to the ground. They come to the bottom of rear bumpers. You must have been leaning to low, you "gangsta" you shouldn't do that.

If I was "speeding" as you say, why were you tailgating me?

I braked because it's a corner dipshit. I have a RWD. You were tailgating me and if I didn't brake on the curve which I was going the limit through while you decided to illegally overtake me on a shoulder, I don't think your stupid ass would be able to brake if my car decided to catch some angle. I think not. It's winter now, ice and tires don't play well. Learn to drive you asshat. It's really proven that you are an idiot - seeing as you saw "idiot" & "crx" and found your way in here.

Long story short, if I braked, forcing you to go on the shoulder then you're also following me too close. Go back to driving school, this isn't Fast and the Furious, Paul Walker.

"Wanna do a short run." Hahahahaha, you've got to be kidding me guido!

tjlabs
11-21-2008, 09:20 PM

Haha. Sure buddy =). My HID's are properly aimed to the ground. They come to the bottom of rear bumpers. You must have been leaning to low, you "gangsta" you shouldn't do that.

lol, that was funny.

agnt007
11-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

Handi-Bus driver? I find that they are always nutjobs on the road.

Actually it was a someone in an old beater van with the handi parking thing on their rear view mirror. So glad nothing happened. Every car I've owned someone always hits me!

5fivespeed
11-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by kvanderlaag
Nice CRX, man.

I mean, if you were going for the 4x4 look.

Ray, you're the guy who didn't know how to change his own timing belt. Or...well, you get the picture. The thought that your HIDs might have been aimed poorly does not elude my suspicions.

However, I somehow doubt that you were driving like some douche as he purports. Then again, maybe you were. After all, Dori Dori, right?

Anyways, if that ruined your drive, and made you angry enough to write up a post about it, you should probably consider buying a minivan or something that will draw less attention from boy racers.

Oh, I know. I didn't know how to change it so I asked. No harm done - right, thats how you learn. Then the teachers threw exams like Vtech spraying in my face. The way I drive the 86' is under 3000rpm for fuel effieciency.

I was just mad, because of how ruthless the overtake was, I was waiting for the tap on my quarter panel. That's how stupid Mr. CRX was being, and how close he was to hitting my car.

If more aiming is to be done, be sure to let me know:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/drifting86/IMG00073.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/drifting86/IMG00122.jpg

Ray

5000Audi
11-21-2008, 09:44 PM
lights look fine to me!!!:thumbsup:

kvanderlaag
11-21-2008, 09:44 PM
I'd say you have it pretty good.

Remember, though: I wasn't there, so I kind of have to go with what the two of you were saying. I am not doubting this guy's ability to be a douchebag - and on second thought, I take back my statement about the ridiculousness of your being mad about it. If someone had taken reckless action that had the potential to do damage (and rear quarter damage is usually fatal to our old unibody imports) to my car, I would be pretty pissed off; especially considering the amount of work that has gone into your car. (Whether you did it yourself or not - that's not mine to judge.)

I am DEFINITELY not doubting the ability of the typical JDM CRX owner to be a douchebag, either.

I suppose I was just upset because I do not subscribe to the philosophy of throwing money at a car until it's nice - I'd rather do the work myself. Admittedly, I'm probably just jealous because your car is nice and mine is not.

5fivespeed
11-21-2008, 09:50 PM
I'd say you have it pretty good.

Remember, though: I wasn't there, so I kind of have to go with what the two of you were saying. I am not doubting this guy's ability to be a douchebag - and on second thought, I take back my statement about the ridiculousness of your being mad about it. If someone had taken reckless action that had the potential to do damage (and rear quarter damage is usually fatal to our old unibody imports) to my car, I would be pretty pissed off; especially considering the amount of work that has gone into your car. (Whether you did it yourself or not - that's not mine to judge.)

I am DEFINITELY not doubting the ability of the typical JDM CRX owner to be a douchebag, either.

I suppose I was just upset because I do not subscribe to the philosophy of throwing money at a car until it's nice - I'd rather do the work myself. Admittedly, I'm probably just jealous because your car is nice and mine is not.

Haha, I put alot of money into the Corolla, Bry did the quarters and rockers - I did alot of the body prep. Don't know how to paint, so I left it to a pro. I've never been put in that situation of a douche tailing my car, especially on a corner - you know how tail happy the car gets.

Kloubek
11-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Holy crap. Who let the kids out tonight?

I'm embarassed this is the kind of "conversation" we get on Beyond...

The theory is simple and doesn't require kiddie emotion out of it. Don't drive like a douche, or be prepared to piss people off.

5fivespeed: I was not putting you down specifically dude. Just the convo in general is :drama:

5fivespeed
11-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Holy crap. Who let the kids out tonight?

I'm embarassed this is the kind of "conversation" we get on Beyond...

The theory is simple and doesn't require kiddie emotion out of it. Don't drive like a douche, or be prepared to piss people off.

I just wanted Beyond to know, as I've seen the CRX on here prior to this. We can enforce better driving techniques if the person at fault learns to understand. The way I look at it, Beyond is Calgary's powerhouse to automobile enthusiasts, some people would change to fit in.

I used to run (really, really stupid honestly) ebay housings on my car prior to knowing what cutoff or dot approved was. I bought them just for looks - and now I've got Hella DOT approved housings which are safer for other drivers.

www.dorikaze.com, they made me realize it and the majority of people there showed me that it wasn't safe to run these lenses.

SR240SX
11-21-2008, 09:57 PM

I was just mad, because of how ruthless the overtake was, I was waiting for the tap on my quarter panel. That's how stupid Mr. CRX was being, and how close he was to hitting my car.

Objects in mirror are closer then they apear.:nut:

5fivespeed
11-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by SR240SX

All I had to do was a quick glance through my rear quarter window and I saw his stupid headlights.

kevie88
11-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Wow, It's hard to read this thread. :dunno:

5fivespeed
11-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
Wow, It's hard to read this thread. :dunno:

I'm a paragraph kinda guy, sorry :nut:

1-Bar
11-22-2008, 12:14 AM
lol.....that's the same car that was in the Mr. Detail burnout competition a couple months back, haha....what a joke-show that was, attempting to do a burn out and almost running the guys helping over. That exhaust made my ears bleed....thanks for this thread, I had a good chuckle for the memory it brought up :thumbsup:

Numi
11-22-2008, 03:17 AM
lol... Isnt that the guy that wrote off his car on deerfoot?
baby blue crx??

this one...
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/215226/gone-in-10-seconds/

im pretty sure it is.

I see he stil hasnt learned his lesson.

tjlabs
11-22-2008, 04:13 AM
I am no saint by any means, but I agree with OP and Numi that this is the same guy.

He acts like it's no big deal to be driving the way he does....when there are many other members saying he drives like a complete jackass.

Going fast is cool lol, but to drive on a daily basis like that is just wow.

Originally posted by Numi
lol... Isnt that the guy that wrote off his car on deerfoot?
baby blue crx??

this one...
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/215226/gone-in-10-seconds/

im pretty sure it is.

I see he stil hasnt learned his lesson.

7thgenvic
11-22-2008, 04:51 AM
god give me my 2 minutes back! blahhh

qbnb
11-22-2008, 08:20 AM

:facepalm:

sr20s14zenki
11-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by SR240SX

Funny...my mirror says "Objects in mirror are disappearing"

:poosie:

cyrusli
11-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

Funny...my mirror says "Objects in mirror are disappearing"

:poosie:

you mean he doesn't exist?! :rofl: :drama:

89s1
11-22-2008, 10:08 AM
That kid is an ultra-douche, he drives around like a stupid ricer everywhere he goes.

Then he has the nerve to come on here choked that he crashed his ride doing something retarded on deerfoot a while back...

Kids all grow up, this punk is just taking his time with things. :rolleyes:

EK 2.0
11-22-2008, 11:16 AM

Anyways Beyond, it's a Black CRX, exhaust, "5zigen" in gold angled on the rear bumper, RHD with 4 spoke rims (Axis Racer X - black as well) I've seen it on Beyond

Actually they are Axis Mag-Lites...

FLARE
11-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Man o man, when are beyonders going to learn that threads like this are GAY; and not the cool kind of gay... :rofl:

89s1
11-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by FLARE
Man o man, when are beyonders going to learn that threads like this are GAY; and not the cool kind of gay... :rofl:

Right, because being here as long as you makes you an expert...

Idiot.

89s1
11-22-2008, 12:12 PM

Well, I don't know whose behind the wheel. Judging by his driving he could be a ruthless idiot who had the mind to follow me. I'm not going to put myself in that situation. This is Calgary as well, I don't need to get shot down at a light.

You think living in Calgary can get you shot at a red light for commenting on a persons driving?

I feel sorry for you, you must live a very sheltered life.

5fivespeed
11-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by 89s1

You think living in Calgary can get you shot at a red light for commenting on a persons driving?

I feel sorry for you, you must live a very sheltered life.

I don't think so. I'm also not the typeof person who wants some idiot douche trying to fight me because of his driving insecurities. Anything goes in Calgary now, you and I both know it hasn't been as safe as it used to be. I think of it with a cool head, avoiding bullshit things.

cyrusli
11-22-2008, 01:31 PM
just let it go.. let it go..

Toms-SC
11-22-2008, 05:34 PM
:rofl:

2Valve0
11-23-2008, 04:23 PM
I know the Ray, and Ray does not drive like a douchebag actually a pretty calm guy when driving so im sure the ricer boy in the pretty "JDM" looking crx was acting like a complete idiot like most.

And it's true why would someone start a fight at a redlight(reffering to two posts above) even if your not going to get shot most guys driving ricer rhd crx's im guessing are wanabe's 17-19 year olds who would get out and try to fight you hahaha.

FLARE
11-23-2008, 04:39 PM

Right, because being here as long as you makes you an expert...

Idiot.

haha you think all of us "08's" are really "08's"??? :thumbsdow to your comeback.

Kloubek
11-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by FLARE

Exactly what kind of "cool" gay are you referring to?

badatusrnames
11-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

Exactly what kind of "cool" gay are you referring to?

Bruno answers your question in his first sentence:

SnB5vqObkLw

Jlude
11-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
lol.....that's the same car that was in the Mr. Detail burnout competition a couple months back, haha....what a joke-show that was, attempting to do a burn out and almost running the guys helping over. That exhaust made my ears bleed....thanks for this thread, I had a good chuckle for the memory it brought up :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You beat me to it!!! That's the first thing I thought of...

Him trying to do a smoke show at the burnout competition was hilarious.

I'm sure everyone has seen this guy drive like an idiot at one point or another.

5fivespeed
11-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by 2Valve0
I know the Ray, and Ray does not drive like a douchebag actually a pretty calm guy when driving so im sure the ricer boy in the pretty "JDM" looking crx was acting like a complete idiot like most.

And it's true why would someone start a fight at a redlight(reffering to two posts above) even if your not going to get shot most guys driving ricer rhd crx's im guessing are wanabe's 17-19 year olds who would get out and try to fight you hahaha.

Who are you?

flipstah
11-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

Bruno answers your question in his first sentence:

SnB5vqObkLw

What's gayer than Alabama? :rofl:

Sorry I got distracted there. Just be glad you're okay OP.

That's the important part. :thumbsup:

white
11-23-2008, 10:45 PM
dude your a goof and ill say that to your face first you come on here throwing a bullshit story that went on like are you trying to be cool and getting attention from people on the internet cause you cant get your dick wet?.. Also you were tailgating me and ripped past me on the second lane by the mcdonalds on barlow cause you wanted to be infront of me at that light. Dont talk shit homo

p.s who was reving at the light like a little ricer boy when you were infront of me?

Lucky97
11-23-2008, 10:52 PM
you two might as weel just get married. cause you sure do fight like a married couple

5fivespeed
11-23-2008, 11:02 PM
dude your a goof and ill say that to your face first you come on here throwing a bullshit story that went on like are you trying to be cool and getting attention from people on the internet cause you cant get your dick wet?.. Also you were tailgating me and ripped past me on the second lane by the mcdonalds on barlow cause you wanted to be infront of me at that light. Dont talk shit homo

p.s who was reving at the light like a little ricer boy when you were infront of me?

Haha, you're getting quite aggrivated. Chill, guido. You think I'd cook up some story about your CRX to get attention? If I wanted attention like that, I'd tell everyone I own a GTR and drive it in snow, not undercoated! I don't need you to tell me who the goof is, I can tell myself. :facepalm: I wouldn't want to meet you in person either, I wouldn't under stand your "rappa terminology dawg."

Oh sure, I was tailgating you. The only reason I passed you, because I thought you were retarded, making a wide right turn into a far left lane. That's retarded. I also passed you, to get safely into the lane I should be in, indicating a signal and everything, by my rear view mirror and shoulder check you were quite aways behind, meaning my lane change was not interfering with your driving capabilites.

Right, I was revving, if 1.5rpm on the engine sounds like that. I pulled my car more forward at the intersection because you're to stupid to understand that being on someones bumper on an incline (although, very shallow) means I would roll back, it's a 5 speed.

Just face it. I called your stupid ass out. Beyond already recognized you as a stupid driver. Go take driver training, learn that your CRX isn't a race car and learn to drive without endangering lives. You already ruined your name, by asking me if I wanted "to do a quick run."

I hope I don't ever run into your car again, knowing you you'd try to tailgate, and cause an accident. Seeing that parts are sarce for a GTS, be more careful. Had you said, "yeah, I'm sorry that I drove like that - I have learned from my mistake" you would have won some respect, however trying to back up your driving is your downfall. The smartest thing for you to do, is learn from your mistakes such as this one, then take it in stride - stop driving like you do and people will recognize that you have matured. Hell, I bet I'm younger than you and I understand this concept.

Idiot. :facepalm:

5fivespeed
11-23-2008, 11:10 PM
P.S: Sorry for the dramatics Beyond, I just want to see Mr. CRX here learn a life lesson, perhaps learn from a mistake.

Donmega
11-23-2008, 11:12 PM
ray :poosie:

5fivespeed
11-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Donmega
ray :poosie:

Hey Donmega!

"Wanna do a quick run bro!?"

white
11-23-2008, 11:17 PM

Haha, you're getting quite aggrivated. Chill, guido. You think I'd cook up some story about your 4x4 CRX to get attention? If I wanted attention like that, I'd buy a stupid exhaust like yours, and then tailgate random people and so forth. I don't need you to tell me who the goof is, I can tell myself. :facepalm: I wouldn't want to meet you in person either, I wouldn't under stand your "rappa terminology dawg."

Oh sure, I was tailgating you. The only reason I passed you, because I thought you were retarded, making a wide right turn into a far left lane. That's retarded. I also passed you, to get safely into the lane I should be in, indicating a signal and everything, by my rear view mirror and shoulder check you were quite aways behind.

Right, I was revving. I pulled my car more forward at the intersection because you're to stupid to understand that being on someones bumper on an incline (although, very shallow) means I would roll back, it's a 5 speed.

Just face it. I called your stupid ass out. Beyond already recognized you as a stupid driver. Go take driver training, learn that your CRX isn't a race car and learn to drive without endangering lives. You already ruined your name, by asking me if I wanted "to do a quick run."

I hope I don't ever run into your car again, knowing you you'd try to tailgate, and cause an accident. Seeing that parts are sarce for a GTS, be more careful. Had you said, "yeah, I'm sorry that I drove like that - I have learned from my mistake" you would have won some respect, however trying to back up your driving is your downfall. The smartest thing for you to do, is learn from your mistakes such as this one, then take it in stride - stop driving like you do and people will recognize that you have matured. Hell, I bet I'm younger than you and I understand this concept.

Idiot. :facepalm:

Who said i was looking for respect? in any of my posts do you see me trying to get it. Serious you story is b.s just like you areand this whole thing about me being on your ass is starting to piss me off. Like i said can you quit talking shit? Simple answer to why you made a retarded thread picking on me is because you cant get laid and you like the attention. lick a nut fag boy

Lucky97
11-23-2008, 11:22 PM
what does all this have to do with getting laid?

barmanjay
11-23-2008, 11:39 PM
tailgating

anything less that the 1 second rule

do you know it?

bituerbo
11-23-2008, 11:57 PM
I'm masturbating to this shit.

5000Audi
11-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by bituerbo

:facepalm:

white
11-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Lucky97

The fact that he is probably some nerd kid who never got vag and needs to make a thread to feel accepted.

zipdoa
11-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Lucky97

I'm pretty sure nothing on beyond can get you laid... unless we opened up a new section in the market place :dunno:

5000Audi
11-24-2008, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa

I'm pretty sure nothing on beyond can get you laid... unless we opened up a new section in the market place :dunno:

white would be the first to post :poosie:

Isaiah
11-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

mitsumirage
11-24-2008, 01:43 AM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i148/StrictlyStunt/ricer-max.jpg

want a quick race brah ?

89s1
11-24-2008, 01:52 AM
Sorry White, you're a ricer punk kid.....

Race city staging lanes telling everyone you've got stage 3 skunk 2 cams in your crx we chuckle and ask where it was tuned while we listen to it idle clearly on stock cams and cam gears. :rolleyes:

Then you proceed to rip 16.2 runs or worse all night which, lets face it, are "bad teenage driver with a stock b16" times for that chassis.

You are all that is fail. :thumbsup:

5fivespeed
11-24-2008, 09:54 AM
I don't even have to say anything more, Beyond knows exactly what you're like.

Tomaz
11-24-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by bituerbo

Thread Breaker right there:rofl:

white
11-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Sorry White, you're a ricer punk kid.....

Race city staging lanes telling everyone you've got stage 3 skunk 2 cams in your crx we chuckle and ask where it was tuned while we listen to it idle clearly on stock cams and cam gears. :rolleyes:

Then you proceed to rip 16.2 runs or worse all night which, lets face it, are "bad teenage driver with a stock b16" times for that chassis.

You are all that is fail. :thumbsup:

oh ya you were that dude with the fat gf right? ok now when i get home from work im going to pull my valve cover off and im going to take some pics of my valve train now i want all of beyond to decide on if its stock or not. Also if you still dont believe me bitch you can go to rocky at speedtech and is if Chris that used to work at cms with him bought that shit when there was the old cms..

that was the last day race city was open please tell me how i can loose 1sec off my time from the begining of the season till that night when all the times were fucked you goof. and i didnt change nutting on my car so going frm a 15.2 to 16.2 that night lick my left nut bitch.

I don't even have to say anything more, Beyond knows exactly what you're like.

bitch please dont raise your lip about shit. you think i give a fuck what people think retard sorry but my feelings are not hurt.

Tomaz
11-24-2008, 11:16 AM

oh ya you were that dude with the fat gf right? ok now when i get home from work im going to pull my valve cover off and im going to take some pics of my valve train now i want all of beyond to decide on if its stock or not. Also if you still dont believe me bitch you can go to rocky at speedtech and is if Chris that used to work at cms with him bought that shit when there was the old cms..

that was the last day race city was open please tell me how i can loose 1sec off my time from the begining of the season till that night when all the times were fucked you goof. and i didnt change nutting on my car so going frm a 15.2 to 16.2 that night lick my left nut bitch.

bitch please dont raise your lip about shit. you think i give a fuck what people think retard sorry but my feelings are not hurt.

:rolleyes: If Jerry Springer was a forum, this is what the posts would look like.

urban.one
11-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Great stuff!

whiskas
11-24-2008, 11:21 AM
white is clearly a gentleman and a scholar

1-Bar
11-24-2008, 11:26 AM
......bitch please dont raise your lip about shit. you think i give a fuck what people think retard sorry but my feelings are not hurt.

I think the answer would be a "yes", but I'm still trying to figure this sentence out.

11-24-2008, 11:27 AM
I went from page 1 to page 4, didnt read anything in between.

White came off as a douche on page 1 AND page 4, I'm going to put them together and assume it was a douche sandwich all the way through.

A+ thread.... great read.

flopicok
11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by 410440
I went from page 1 to page 4, didnt read anything in between.

White came off as a douche on page 1 AND page 4, I'm going to put them together and assume it was a douche sandwich all the way through.

A+ thread.... great read.

^

It can't be a great read if you don't read it !

Destinova403
11-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by whiskas
white is clearly a gentleman and a scholar

+1, clearly a chill guy.

why does he seem so insecure about sex and girlfriends though? hes always mentioning them.

Skyline_Addict
11-24-2008, 12:01 PM
i feel safer having read this thread.

Kona9
11-24-2008, 12:02 PM

You would make more sense and have a better position in this argument if you could type like you didn't fail Kumon/Sylvan Learning.

I hope you go as far as to take pictures of your little car cars engine so you can prove that, yes....you are THE Goof!! Then again, if you don't take pics of your super awesome cams, you have already created that image for yourself.

Keep on keepin' on Princess.

Toms-SC
11-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Alright this thread is about done. I'll close it out like I closed the Corvette vs. Skyline one. Quit the bitching and bring your shit to Race City this coming summer. To make it interesting I suggest putting money on the line. Grudge matches are always the best to watch.

:facepalm: :closed: