PDA

View Full Version : ft:89 240sx with mechanical inspection for something with more space.

euroboy3
11-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1989
Make and Model : nissan 240sx
Exterior Color : dark red
Interior Color : black
Auto or Manual? : manual
Odometer Reading : 299xxxkms. only 80xxxkms on motor
Location of Vehicle : sw calgary
Description :

The car has a mechanical inspection done about 3 months ago.
It has power everything a/c. its a 5 spd standard, it also has a brand new cd deck with ipod connector. it also has a 10" subwoofer.
Replace all the brakes. the clutch stil has lots of miles to go. The only thing with the car is the rear bumper got crunched a bit. so you would need to replace that if your picky.
I am looking for anything with more space. i just bought a rotty and there is not enough room in the back of this car for when he gets big. so shoot me an offer.
let me know what you have.
Please no fords though. sorry
i am looking for mostly a straight across trade or trade with money coming my way with it.
to sell i would be looking for about 3000 atleast so that can be a point to think around.
thank you.

Asking Price :

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403 836 9658

Pictures :

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Nissan-Anyone-want-to-trade-for-a-240-with-mechanical-inspection-W0QQAdIdZ89609164

seany99119
11-24-2008, 12:35 AM
PM'd

euroboy3
11-24-2008, 07:39 PM
i would like a 4 door car a truck with a back seat or a suv of some kind. thanks. even a hatchback with lots of space like a golf or something.