PDA

View Full Version : Creatine Ethyl Ester Question

liquidboi69
11-26-2008, 03:13 AM
I have a few questions about Creatine Ethyl-Ester.

-I plan to buy some HIGH POWERED CEE (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/ester.html) Has anyone has any experience with this? It's really cheap, but I don't know about the quality.

-There is no loading phase with CEE?
-I should do a 4 week on/3 week off cycle?

-Do i need to mix it with dextrose? I know for Monohydrate you should to aid absorption, but since CEE has good absorbtion, do I still need to do this?

-If I do need to mix it with a dextrose type drink, should I use gatorade? I read that gator is the typical creatine mix that people use for their dextrose source, but isn't gatorade/gatorade powder acidic?

-If it is acidic, what should I be mixing CEE with? I read grape juice, but the timing does not really work since the juice would be out of the fridge for like 5 hours.

-How does CEE dosage compare to Monohydrate dosages? I read that the dosages are different since Monohydrate is poorly absorbed in comparison. I'm 165-170lb and 12% BF.

-How should it be taken post workout if I take protein/glutamine? Creatine asap, then protein/glutamine 30 mins after?

And help would be appreciated thank you.

kutt3r
11-26-2008, 09:58 AM
Roll over to the www.trueprotein.com forums.. this issue was killed over there, by folks much more intelligent than myself.

While you are there check the price... I bet it is cheaper :)

bulaian
11-26-2008, 10:06 AM
When I took it, i never went through a loading cycle and had good results

-you don't need to mix it with dextrose for it to work well, just water will do fine

with CEE you can take smaller dosages, like 2-3 g

i would take it immediately before and after workout, then protein after