PDA

View Full Version : MORON pushes shopping cart at cars!!

Hightower
09-25-2003, 07:08 AM
Couldn't believe what I saw last night in the parking lot at our RSX meet. This MORON and a friend of his comes out of the lounge side of the BP, and we have all our cars lined up outside straight in front of us. This idiot decides to show off to his bud and push a shopping cart across the parking lot towards our cars!!! Stupid stupid mistake!!! I see this happen, so I tell the wife to get out of the road as I'm tryin to get out from behind the table. This raises suspisions from the others sitting around, next thing there are like five of us running outside towards this idiot!! I think he shit his pants, as he saw us comming!! One of our guys got right up in his face and proceeded to chew him out. He is saying that it was just an accident, when I saw him do it on purpose (but yeah it was an accident, SURE) anyway the cart didn't end up hitting any of our rides, thanks to the guys buddy chasing it down... DAMN lucky for him!!! I tell you if it would have hit MY CAR, this guy would have been spittin chicklets for sure!

Anyway, can't believe how stupid some people can be!! Just because he was driving a POS. Damn HATERS. Absolutely no respect!!!:guns: :guns: :guns:

jayvtec
09-25-2003, 07:39 AM
some kids driving a beater think they were so cool wen they did it and proclaimed that it was an accident!!! it ain't no accident if u push a cart directly to the path of another car!!! stupid idiots i swear......

KtwentyA2
09-25-2003, 07:40 AM
That was too funny though...

Alpine Autowerks
09-25-2003, 07:44 AM
He can be charged with hit & run(or other offences), I know a girl that ended up in court over a shopping cart door ding.

jayvtec
09-25-2003, 07:51 AM
if it did hit...he won't be seeing us in court....he be seeing stars...lots of em....just plain stupid

mwmhong
09-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Should've stuffed him into a shopping cart and pushed him into traffic. :hitit:

Or down a steep hill, with the RSX's cruising behind to the tune of Song 2 by Blur. "Woo Hoo!" :rofl:

KtwentyA2
09-25-2003, 08:31 AM
:werd:

Those guys were lucky... he tried to be tough but his friends were looking pretty freaked out!

Oh well, I still think they got off pretty easy...

Hightower
09-25-2003, 08:57 AM
You think we should have done more than let him off with a verbal lashing??

Horatio
09-25-2003, 09:07 AM
I think chewing him out and making him and his friends shit their pants was enough.....violence leads to cops and charges and all kinds of expensive stuff. You guys did right

Greg

method
09-25-2003, 09:17 AM
I agree.. parking lot justice :D
judge hightower residing.

403Gemini
09-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by aRe_S_eX
:werd:

Those guys were lucky... he tried to be tough but his friends were looking pretty freaked out!

Oh well, I still think they got off pretty easy...

LOL common man you probably looked like a gang or something guys comin out all pissed off n shit all driving same type of car! lol i gotta get a rsx! haha (i wish :( if i get my new job ... then maybe *grins* ... wow i might actually be able to afford it with new job!!!!)

but yea like i said, you guys probably looked like the beyond mafia :D

sandman
09-25-2003, 10:17 AM
if it did hit any of ur cars, tool his ass man, im stupid like that tho, if he did that to my car, even if it didnt hit and a buncha my friends there too, iid try to wedgie him from a flagpole

sandman
09-25-2003, 10:19 AM
or get into ur car quickly and claim whiplash if he did hit :rofl:

ryder_23
09-25-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
Should've stuffed him into a shopping cart and pushed him into traffic. :hitit:

Or down a steep hill, with the RSX's cruising behind to the tune of Song 2 by Blur. "Woo Hoo!" :rofl:

hahahahaha
i can so picture that, it would be great for a commercial, like rsx's in "flying V" pattern heading down the road, while 2 kids in a shopping cart holding on for deer life down a super steep hill. AHAHAHHAHA priceless

KtwentyA2
09-25-2003, 11:47 AM
Wasn't referring to handing them their asses, cause I doubt the others would've stepped in with us all there.

Just meant that Nick shouldn't have taken that shopping cart away and the faggot should've had to take it back to the store! But didn't think about that till Nick was half way down to Home Outfitters...

Dave
09-25-2003, 11:48 AM
I get so pissed off a people who do not respect other peoples cars. I think in most cases it is caused by jealousy. My car got keyd about a year ago, i have no idea who did it. I am sure it was just some asshole who didnt like mustangs and thought they would be cool if they keyd it. If you have a problem with my car then tell it to my face. Don't be a little bitch and scratch the hood of my car. I realize that alot of people do not like Mustangs but that doesnt give them the right to vandalize my property. :(

Sorry i just had the urge to get that off my chest.:dunno:

syeve
09-25-2003, 12:29 PM
If any of you have ener seen "hightower" I think you would agree that a "verbal lashing" is sufficient to put the fear of God in their minds for a good year or two...

Hightower
09-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Yeah I think it has a big part to do with jealousy, and a bigger part to do with no brain cells!!

Hightower
09-25-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by syeve
If any of you have ener seen "hightower" I think you would agree that a "verbal lashing" is sufficient to put the fear of God in their minds for a good year or two...

Hahahaha...... I have said it before, I'm a lover not a fighter.....:devil:

RSeXy
09-25-2003, 12:40 PM
sorry to hear about it guys! good thing he didn't hit any of the cars!! haha..yeah James, the guy must've been pretty damn scared...he must've had to look up quite a bit!

sorry couldn't make it...showed up later to see if you guys were still there while i was on my way to MB's, but you had all gone. maybe next time!

ninjak84
09-25-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Hightower
You think we should have done more than let him off with a verbal lashing??

YES!
"Verbal lashing"?!?! Hell no, you guys should have beat him down.
He's probably laughing about how he fooled you, and he'll just do it again.

KtwentyA2
09-25-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
sorry to hear about it guys! good thing he didn't hit any of the cars!! haha..yeah James, the guy must've been pretty damn scared...he must've had to look up quite a bit!

sorry couldn't make it...showed up later to see if you guys were still there while i was on my way to MB's, but you had all gone. maybe next time!

We were there till 10:15-ish! Where were you going that late that you couldn't stop by earlier?????

Poor excuse...

RSeXy
09-25-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by aRe_S_eX

We were there till 10:15-ish! Where were you going that late that you couldn't stop by earlier?????

Poor excuse...

i was working!! i came by around 1020-30PM so i must've just missed you.

Hightower
09-25-2003, 01:49 PM
So you know RSeXy, we are going to continue our meets every Wednesday night. So you can plan on it from now on....;)

403Gemini
09-25-2003, 02:12 PM
must get rsx soon then... lol

KtwentyA2
09-25-2003, 02:46 PM
When our freakin site's back up, I'll start one for next week, even though I won't be there...

Shush James! Don't want to hear it! Got a conference/course in Edmonton on Thursday so I got's to head up Wednesday night!

Hightower
09-26-2003, 06:46 AM
OK, so you could head up right after wings then..... hahaha

Toms-Celica
09-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by syeve

hahahahahah :rofl:

shadowz
09-27-2003, 11:21 AM
I would pee myself if I saw Hightower chasing after me lol

kaput
09-27-2003, 11:32 AM

jayvtec
09-27-2003, 12:34 PM
this guy is a monster...if u ask me..hahaha:D :D :D

boi-alien
09-27-2003, 12:34 PM
if i saw hightower storming out of a BPs i'd probably fall over and die from fear.

jayvtec
09-27-2003, 12:41 PM
wen he shoved his wife on the side and stormed out of BP's....u know he mean business...hahaha...he was outraged. if i was the dude who pushed his cart, i'd literally shit my pants if i see him running furious towards my direction....nevermind the 6 other guys behind him. hahaha

eightfive
09-29-2003, 01:22 AM
YEAAAAH right high tower would of done somethign ..HAHA

jayvtec
09-29-2003, 07:21 AM
you try messing wit his baby...see wat'll happen...hahaha. especially if he doesn't know u...:guns:

92 Teg-B18A
09-29-2003, 09:56 PM
Man, someone decided it would be fun to push a shopping cart into the S a couple weeks after I got it. It didn't make a ding but it left some plastic residue on the paint that I can't get off:guns:

celica girl
09-30-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by jayvtec
this guy is a monster...if u ask me..hahaha:D :D :D

I can take him... hahaha
:nut:

slayer2k3
10-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Dave
I get so pissed off a people who do not respect other peoples cars. I think in most cases it is caused by jealousy. My car got keyd about a year ago, i have no idea who did it. I am sure it was just some asshole who didnt like mustangs and thought they would be cool if they keyd it. If you have a problem with my car then tell it to my face. Don't be a little bitch and scratch the hood of my car. I realize that alot of people do not like Mustangs but that doesnt give them the right to vandalize my property. :(

Sorry i just had the urge to get that off my chest.:dunno:

sorta same thing happend to me my car was in the drive way and it got egged for no fuckign reason just cause i got some chrome wheels on it doesnt justify throwing eggs on it i wish they would of caught em.. would of been hell to pay

Mike1109
10-07-2003, 11:20 AM
:guns: Gotta hate that good thing it didnt hit any cars though. It obviously wasn't an accident though. :guns:

Skyline_Addict
10-26-2003, 03:03 AM
you scared the big jesus outta him and that's all worth it! :guns: :drool: