PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider RICE

Hightower
09-25-2003, 07:27 AM
Just curious what everone considers as a riced out ride??

Kamen
09-25-2003, 08:54 AM
Do a search, I'm sure there are multiple topics on 'rice'.

403Gemini
09-25-2003, 09:30 AM
i dunno i dunt really consider anything rice. if it looks good to the person driving it, then thats all that matters...

wait i retract my previous statement, only one thing made me actually pull over and laugh and i said "that was the biggest rice ive ever seen"... i was driving southbound on elbow drive i think this weekend that just passed (sunday i believe) and on my right a grandam (or grand prix i forget... all i saw was the spoiler!) with the pontiac logo changed to green, and a spoiler... perhaps 1 foot... ABOVE THE ROOF. like this thing was seriously 2 1/2 feet tall. I had tears literally rolling outta my eyes when i saw that i couldnt drive so like i said above... i had to pull over. im sorry but thats TO MUCH . it wasnt even one of the aluminum spoilers... it looked like a stock spoiler but on steriods!!! lol

okay rice: over flamboyant spoilers that dont do shit, rims from canadian tire, and muffer (fartcan/coffee can) from canadian tire. hell import tuner magazine numerous times have said "MUFFLERS DONT INCREASE HORSEPOWER no matter what anybody tells you!"

some peeps just needa read and edumacate themselves :D

KtwentyA2
09-25-2003, 11:56 AM
hmm, good question...

To me, someone with a blue rsx, mugen body kit, mugen wing, jdm sidemarkers, 18" bling-in rims, blue led's inside, cf hood, jdm valve cover, red hose covers in engine bay, and is a BIG WHITE GUY seems like "white rice"

:D :poosie: :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

Yo dude, Jay's satellite dish was rice... led washer nozzles are rice... ur ride is coo!

88CRX
09-25-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by aRe_S_eX
Jay's satellite dish

satellite dish... ha... never heard that one before.:rofl:

Hightower
09-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Hahahaha.... Other RSX owners need not apply!!! They are all JEALOUS!!! :drool: :drool:

(attn Mike)

KtwentyA2
09-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Jealous? :bullshit:

Hightower
09-25-2003, 01:20 PM
hahahaha I know you want it!!!!!:love:

SpoonEK9@STRD
09-25-2003, 03:17 PM
rice, shits thats too bling, something that screams look at me....

Usually
-Out of date Mufflers
-Neon/Lights
-Trendy taillights
-Decals, masses of them
other trendy items that usually fall of the shelf after a month.

Ebbsvette
09-25-2003, 09:01 PM
rice to me is something that looks fast, big wings, flashy kits and such....that serve no purpose at all except more weight....and the cars are slow as crap....that is rice in my mind.....o yea.....and people infatuated with stickers.....im sorry....listing APC on ur car doesnt give u hp...and personally...doesnt look good (nothin against apc....just saw a car today with prolly 100 sticker decals and a HUGE APC sticker on the windshield....car was a kia with bling bling hubs and a 2ft spoiler.....:dunno: )

jayvtec
09-25-2003, 09:33 PM
Yo dude, Jay's satellite dish was rice... led washer nozzles are rice... ur ride is coo!

screw u mang...come next week i'll have a car way better than urs.....hahaha. note...nicer....not faster...hahaha

Wildcat
09-25-2003, 09:51 PM
I HATE THESE FUCKING THREADS

mwmhong
09-25-2003, 10:01 PM
To me RICE is:

All show no go,
All talk no walk,
All sing no bring,
All bark no bite,
All flash no fight.

This doesn't just apply to cars.......it's anything that is a fascade, an illusion, a fraud, a scam, an blatlantly exaggerated claim, etc.

"I probably make 3X what you make, I'm on commission"
"Okay, show me your tax forms and I'll show you mine"
"Ummm.....no."

RICE!

"My kung fu lets me hit someone 10 times in the blink of an eye. You can't take me down. I know pressure points."
"Let's fight then."
"Ummm.......no."

RICE!

"I can leg press over 500 pounds on the leg press machine, more than you can squat"
"Really? Did you know that with the machine you're only pressing half of the weight because it's moving on an inclined plane plus you don't have to stabilize the weight. Let's see you do what I do in the squat rack and I'll do your weight on your machine."
"Ummmmmm...no, that's okay"
"What's okay?"

RICE!

Originally posted by GSI-RGUY

My lawyer was Contacted this afternoon and i've been Told that in order to serve you with these papers we have to give you 24hours Prior notice for you to Either Correct your website or begin the court process. with in 24 hours I must receive your Name, Address, Phone# for my lawyer to contact you and or your lawyer. My lawyer will also ask for pertinent information about your users as to Contact these Person's involved. I highly Recommend for you to place a Notice up on your site indicating Copyright infringement and Slander are Not aloud as these two subjects will be brought up in any Court Process that may happen.

Please be advised that any further Slander Toward our Members will not be Tolerated and the Court process will be short and Sweet.

RICE!

"Fuck you asshole! I'll kick your ass!"
"What for?"
"You cut me off!"
"Well seeing as how you cut me and everyone else off, I don't see what the problem is"
"Hey don't take it personal, I was in a rush to get somewhere."
"I didn't take it personal, it's just business right? You cut me off, I'll do it back. Simple exchange."
"I'll fucking kill you! FUCK YOU!!!!!"
"If you're going to do something, do it already. I thought you were in a rush to get somewhere."
"Fuck you!"
"Go hide inside your car and act tough and cut someone else off riceboy."

RICE!

Talies R
09-25-2003, 10:04 PM
RICE

hmmm

1999 called they want they're word back.

Zephyr
09-25-2003, 11:01 PM
not this topic AGAIN.....

ninjak84
09-25-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
not this topic AGAIN.....

Haha no shit.
This topic is rice.

boi-alien
09-25-2003, 11:05 PM
dude your car's the definition of rice!! :D lol