PDA

View Full Version : Past Poli Sci Course notes/exams/papers?

Weapon_R
09-25-2003, 04:40 PM
I'm concentrating a lot of this year on some political science courses, and as such, i'm looking for some material that someone doesn't need any longer.

Poli 359 (Comparative Politics)

Poli 381 (Politics of International Relations)

Poli 321 (The Canadian State)

If anyone has anything in any of these classes, drop me a line.

Mckenzie
09-30-2003, 09:34 AM
I am taking that 359 this semester. I have taken 92 pages of notes on the book material so far. I will have notes for you once it is done but that probably wont help. Are you taking it with Bohdam this semester on TR at 2:00?

Weapon_R
09-30-2003, 10:21 AM
Yeah man...how do you already have 92 pages of notes? The guy can barely formulate a thought without going off onto something stupid....

I have an old exam of his, if u want it let me know.

Mckenzie
09-30-2003, 10:14 PM
lol....yeah he's quite the character.....or lack of to be exact....

My notes come straight from the text.....I have about 10-12 p per chapter.... just the key ideas and such.

Today wasn't too bad. A little bit more content then just blabber.

But I would love that exam if you dont mind. You are welcome to photocopy my notes if you want....I am not sure if you will be able to follow them as much as I did, but I just kinda sifter through the filler and went for the key facts and themes regarding the countries.

Let me know.

Weapon_R
09-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Sure - pm me and we'll find a time to meet and exchange. I missed the first few lectures as I wasn't planning on taking his class in the beginning.