PDA

View Full Version : BMW Gallery. Giving better service?

benyl
11-28-2008, 10:07 AM
So, I had a tail light malfunction warning come up on the 335. Made an appointment (took a freaking month) for yesterday.

Took the car in. They fixed the tail lamp, changed the oil (they give you 1 change per year even if the indicator doesn't say it is required), and try to fix the problem with my wife's comfort access key.

They were done by 11:00 am.

The last time I took my car in, it took 3 days for an oil change. I would say that it is an improvement.

When I picked up the car, it was even washed! :thumbsup:

Mitsu3000gt
11-28-2008, 10:11 AM
I've been impressed lately too. We bought a car (private sale) whose bumper-to-bumper warranty had just run out, but Calgary BMW let us claim a couple things even after the warranty period free of charge. Nothing major, but since they didn't sell us the car I was surprised. Turn around time was decent.

redevil
11-28-2008, 11:16 AM
I took my Mini there for the first time to have my winter tires mounted and balanced. I have heard scary stories for service. Service was good so far...lets hope it stays that way since they are the only Mini Dealership in town.:nut:

blownz
11-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Sounds just like what I get at Edmonton BMW and Bavaria. I am always impressed leaving either of them. I was always surprised to see all the bad comments here about the Calgary dealers.

Hopefully this is not just a fluke and a sign they are improving and taking customers seriously. :thumbsup:

liquid1010
11-28-2008, 02:56 PM
I still won't deal with them. They may haved improved their service now when the economy is nosediving, but when the economy was up they couldn't care less about their customers.

Redlyne_mr2
11-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Good to hear that things are getting better. I know it did concern the GM... he's a good guy.

nbaker00
11-29-2008, 11:53 PM
I've definatly had really good service at BMW Gallery (vs Calgary BMW at lease)
Had a car in for warranty, wasn't screwed around, lied to, or treated like scum and didn't have to wait a month like at Calgary BMW.
Props to BMW Gallery!

Euro///Tuned
11-30-2008, 01:03 AM
Gallery has always been alright...even great at times. But with the amount of BMWs out there being so large and constantly growing, service will always be going down hill. Wait until the first cold streak hits and service gets flooded with towed cars that won't start. I'm glad that I'm out of my 330...don't think I would buy a BMW again simply due to the service issues they have.