PDA

View Full Version : Superpump 250 v.s. NO Xplode

nj2Type-S
11-28-2008, 11:58 AM
i've taken superpump before but i just hate sleeping at 2am cuz it kept me up all night and turning my crap into brown liquid, lol. i do, however, love the results but i'm wondering if there's another product out there that gives awesome results like superpump w/o the said disadvantages.

i've been hearing that NO Xplode is a similar product but is less 'potent' than superpump. i've heard from people that have used it that it doesn't keep them up at night or make them crap water out. any thoughts on this comparison or even suggest a similar product.

thanks! :thumbsup:

JfuckinC
11-28-2008, 11:59 AM
NO never made me shit water and stay up, and i have a bad stomach and suck at sleeping, so i would recommend it.
The taste gets old QUICK though, so nasty. But i hate fake tasting things. I'm picky :D

GQBalla
11-28-2008, 12:05 PM
havent tried superpump but i did use no-xplode and those pills that your suppose to stack with no xplode.

i dunno bout you guys but im not caffeine sensitive and i never had a issue sleeping or shittin water or all that jazz

interlude
11-28-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
havent tried superpump but i did use no-xplode and those pills that your suppose to stack with no xplode.

i dunno bout you guys but im not caffeine sensitive and i never had a issue sleeping or shittin water or all that jazz

Ive had no problems with NO Xplode.

qbnb
11-28-2008, 12:35 PM
I've been on and off NO-Xplode for a while now and I can't say I've experienced any severe side-effects. Occasionally I'll get a bit of a stomach ache after taking it, but it's very minor; I have a highly sensitive stomach. So long as you don't take it too late in the evening, you shouldn't have any trouble sleeping. My general rule of thumb was not to touch the stuff within 4 hours of bed time, just to be safe.

nj2Type-S
11-28-2008, 03:39 PM
thanks for the replies! ok, so NO Xplode doesn't give you guys stomach problems and keeps you up at night. How's the pump, though?

i workout at around 7:30pm so i have to take it at around 7:10pm or something. i used to workout at 4:30pm when i was taking superpump and i would get sleepy at around 2:00am.

mdeluxe
11-28-2008, 03:41 PM
ive tried both, they are equally as good, but superpump has mixing problems. other then that not a big difference, just the price (Super pump is a bit more expensive)

BenC
11-28-2008, 03:45 PM
I think superpump is the better of the 2. No problems here.
NO2 overload tho is some nasty stuff.

JVR1
11-28-2008, 03:52 PM
i'm actually on superpump right now.. it definitely has caused more sleeping issues than NO Xplode so i end up taking it earlier in the day instead of 45min before a workout like the directions say.

i used to use dymatize xpand but that was before they changed the packaging so i don't know if they've changed the product. that was decent as well..

i kinda just wait for decent stuff to go on sale at popeyes before i switch.. :D

mdeluxe
11-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by JVR1
i'm actually on superpump right now.. it definitely has caused more sleeping issues than NO Xplode so i end up taking it earlier in the day instead of 45min before a workout like the directions say.

i used to use dymatize xpand but that was before they changed the packaging so i don't know if they've changed the product. that was decent as well..

i kinda just wait for decent stuff to go on sale at popeyes before i switch.. :D

+1 for Xpand, i like that one alot

civic_rida
11-29-2008, 11:22 AM
im using no shotgun right now.

euro_racer
11-29-2008, 12:24 PM
i have only used xpand so far and it seems to be very good...a friend of mine is using superpump and he is having no issues with it, he did before, but then he found out that the rasberry lemonade flavour does not have the same side effects of making you shit so he has been on that and happy ever since :)

mslbebiz
11-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Eat properly, and use the PROVEN supplements. Sorry, but this stuff is absolute shit.

nj2Type-S
11-30-2008, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by euro_racer
i have only used xpand so far and it seems to be very good...a friend of mine is using superpump and he is having no issues with it, he did before, but then he found out that the rasberry lemonade flavour does not have the same side effects of making you shit so he has been on that and happy ever since :)

i'd have to give the rasberry flavor a try, then. i tried the orange flavor before and that's what was causing the stomach problems, lol.

mslbebiz, i've tried superpump before and it works wonders. my only rant about it is shitting out liquids and not getting sleep, hehe.

tomt64
11-30-2008, 05:32 PM
No-x is a good product for the time I have used it. On the package they say to keep putting up your intake [max 3 scoops] until you have a good time at the superbowl. I found my limit and stay at 1 1/2.

I will never stay up at night unless I dont work out after taking it which has happened a few times.

Oldskool
11-30-2008, 05:35 PM
I've used no Xplode for a couple years, after a while it wasn't doing a thing. recently I switched to Black Powder, all I've gotta say is wow!

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
12-09-2008, 10:52 AM
I always heard that N O xplode and shit like that are just chocked full of caffeine... Don't know about you guys, but load me with caffeine, and
A) Wont eat anything... well that's fucking dumb, gotta eat to get bigger
B) SHit water.. Caffeine is a dieuretic (SP)
C) Stay up all night... wow, body gets no rest, wont get bigger/stronger

It's got creatine and shit, but when you take these things you may as well just be drinking full throttle/red bull

Try a creatine that doesn't have caffeine, your work out may not be as good, but you're likely to get bigger, I think

l/l/rX
12-09-2008, 01:36 PM
i tried both NO and superpump 250... i hated the superpump loved the NO. The superpump i took was the caffeine version, and there was just way too much caffeine in it for me.
i got the abnormal head buzz. just made me felt really sketchy.

the NO i loved. will be getting another tub of that stuff soon.

and i dont get those side effects you guys get, the nasty shits, staying up till 2. etce tc.

GQBalla
12-09-2008, 02:42 PM
the pump your feeling is from the creatine ^^^

dont waste your money and just buy creatine and have a cup of coffee if your lookin for the "energy boost"

or better yet - 200 mg caffeine pills are cheap like 10 bucks or something -

l/l/rX
12-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
the pump your feeling is from the creatine ^^^

dont waste your money and just buy creatine and have a cup of coffee if your lookin for the "energy boost"

or better yet - 200 mg caffeine pills are cheap like 10 bucks or something -

sorry matt? which product are you talking about? the NO?

LiftIt
12-10-2008, 02:21 PM
i use noxplode- orange and fruit punch are my favorites

GQBalla
12-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

sorry matt? which product are you talking about? the NO?

yes the NO xplode -

oh and sugars and taurine and all that jazz with caffeine, basically its over priced hype -

but for you its working you juice monkey :D