PDA

View Full Version : Sony KDL46S4100 -anyone here have one?

95teetee
11-30-2008, 09:56 AM
If so, what do you think of it?
I'm looking at replacing my 46" Sony rear pro and want something with the same idea as far as PIP options- or picture and picture in this case.
Like anything else online, I can find consumer reviews where it's the best ever to the worst ever:dunno:

HyperZell
11-30-2008, 10:35 AM
The S Series is one of Sony's low end sets. It goes like M, S, V, W, Z, XBR, I think. So if you're looking for high quality picture, keep in mind that there are 4 levels of technology above you...

95teetee
11-30-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by HyperZell
The S Series is one of Sony's low end sets. It goes like M, S, V, W, Z, XBR, I think. So if you're looking for high quality picture, keep in mind that there are 4 levels of technology above you... oh that's right- I think it was the W series I was looking at online earlier...looks like I can just swap out the series letter in the model number for search purposes-thanks Zell

edit- I see the 'S' isn't 120hz- I must have copied the wrong model number in to the thread title- the 'W' is the one I was looking at last night...

HyperZell
11-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by 95teetee
oh that's right- I think it was the W series I was looking at online earlier...looks like I can just swap out the series letter in the model number for search purposes-thanks Zell

edit- I see the 'S' isn't 120hz- I must have copied the wrong model number in to the thread title- the 'W' is the one I was looking at last night...

In that case, nice TV. I was looking at a big TV wall in the Sony Style store yesterday and I have to say, the W, Z and XBRs together all looked good. Of course, The 55" $7000 XBR8 they had by itself took the cake, haha.

95teetee
11-30-2008, 11:48 AM
thanks man- the XBR is a little out of my range at the moment:D