PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work at Calgary Subaru?

zipdoa
11-30-2008, 12:05 PM
Just wanted to say what's up to the gentleman (employee??) in the dark Legacy 2.5GT. Chubby asian guy wearing a suit, glasses, plates M011117, thank you for helping me confirm my ABS is functional.

wardpr68
11-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Oh sweet. He did a free inspection for you?

:clap:

nbaker00
11-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by wardpr68

I think he slammed on his brakes ahead of the op.

zipdoa
11-30-2008, 01:42 PM
more of a 'cut me off really hard while bagging the dealers scooby' abs confirmation.

jdmXSI
11-30-2008, 02:02 PM
LGT sedan???

A790
11-30-2008, 02:20 PM
LOL at first I thought this was going to be a serious thread. What a pleasant surprise :)

rc2002
11-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by wardpr68

:rofl:

chkolny541
11-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by nbaker00

I think he slammed on his brakes ahead of the op.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/AlexClarke/Starfighter/sarcasm_detector.jpg

dj_rice
11-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/AlexClarke/Starfighter/sarcasm_detector.jpg

http://stevescars.digitaloutsider.org/captain_obvious.jpg

LilDrunkenSmurf
11-30-2008, 10:04 PM
The first time I read through that, I thought you mean abs as in abdominal... and this children, is why capitalization is important!

nbaker00
11-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541

Comic Book Guy:
OH, A Sarcasm Detector... That's a REAL useful invention:rolleyes:

n8diggity
12-01-2008, 05:14 PM
hes just mad he couldnt pass me in the VR6 and im not asian and chubby hurts my feelings... :drama: i do admit that legacy needs some better brakes though haha. i cant believe you had the time to write this. you could spend this time making money to buy yourself a subaru and be someone elses entertainment:D

zipdoa
12-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by n8diggity
hes just mad he couldnt pass me in the VR6 and im not asian and chubby hurts my feelings... :drama: i do admit that legacy needs some better brakes though haha. i cant believe you had the time to write this. you could spend this time making money to buy yourself a subaru and be someone elses entertainment:D

i seriously doubt its actually you, but i was glad to see my finger took that shit eating grin off your face =)

weeznah
12-02-2008, 10:00 AM
hahaha funny shit.
I hate it when people do that.

InLoveWitRSX
12-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
The first time I read through that, I thought you mean abs as in abdominal... and this children, is why capitalization is important!

haha same here.

flipstah
12-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf

+2

Haha kinda funny if you read it thinking abdominals. Not that funny if it's ABS.

The Cosworth
12-03-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa
Just wanted to say what's up to the gentleman (employee??) in the dark Legacy 2.5GT. Chubby asian guy wearing a suit, glasses, plates M011117, thank you for helping me confirm my abs is functional.

He did that to me downtown once too. I drive by the waterfront construction every day on my way to work (coming off the lower level of center street heading towards eau claire) and he tried to pass me before the construction (it is a single lane road but he drove down the parking lane), he made it but barely. Low and behold he had to stop right away.

He ended up pulling over and dropping someone off a block later near the The Sheraton where I got a good look at him.

Pissed me off, I almost called the dealership too but was over it by the time I got to my office.

It was in a Subaru Calgary marked wagon of some sort however.

zipdoa
12-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by jdmXSI
LGT sedan???

Yes sir, looked brand new / close to brand new.

zipdoa
12-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by The Cosworth

He did that to me downtown once too. I drive by the waterfront construction every day on my way to work (coming off the lower level of center street heading towards eau claire) and he tried to pass me before the construction, he made it but barely. Low and behold he had to stop right away.

He ended up pulling over and dropping someone off a block later near the The Sheraton where I got a good look at him.

Pissed me off, I almost called the dealership too but was over it by the time I got to my office.

It was in a Subaru Calgary marked wagon of some sort however.

I was hoping he would be a member of beyond... maybe I should've called him in, sounds like this guy probably gets away with his bullshit driving.

The Cosworth
12-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa

I was hoping he would be a member of beyond... maybe I should've called him in, sounds like this guy probably gets away with his bullshit driving.

Maybe someone should just email a link of this thread to the subaru calgary GM

Kavy
12-03-2008, 10:33 AM

+1

GQBalla
12-03-2008, 10:49 AM
+2

zipdoa
12-03-2008, 10:56 AM

I was actually considering going there in person, and finding the guy, because i'm fairly sure he must work there. Would love to sit down and start talking about a financing a vehicle, and then call him on it.