PDA

View Full Version : Flames Tickets On Ticketmaster This Morning

krazykhoja
12-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Tickets went on sale at 10am...anybody have any luck??

me and two friends been on since 10am and couldn't get any pairs at all...for Edmonton (april 11th) and Montreal (feb 9th)

Im still trying but just wondering if anybody had any luck...it almost seemed like those two games had no seats available for sale...except a couple singles...

toyboy88
12-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Yeah, tried right at 10am for Montreal, Vancouver, and Edmonton too...no luck at all, not even nosebleeds. Fucking gay!

Ended up getting sec 315 row 4 to chicago, and sec 220 row 21 to san jose at least.

Kobe
12-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Yah not a single MTL game :(

krazykhoja
12-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Damn...I'm wondering if they had any sets to the game or if they were all sold out with the pre-sale...

Hopefully more become available...

malcolmk14
12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
There were a few available for Montreal and Edmonton in the presale that I picked up on Saturday.

Thaco
12-01-2008, 02:45 PM
i tried this morning for habs tix (for a family member for xmas), no luck, i was there madly refreshing at 10am, when it went live, i put 2, hit best bets best and hit submit, took me no more than 20 seconds to enter that info and the security info and they were sold out.

oilerfan4lyfe
12-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Only pair I found was $300 a ticket for the Edm game on Apr 11th so I had to give em away and search again (way, way too expensive).

Never found anything after that - I really don't think they released all the tickets they have...maybe that's because the game is more than 4 months away still.

DJ_NAV
12-01-2008, 04:37 PM
i think for the hot games such as oilers, habs etc they leave some for the last day before the game to reduce scalping of the tickets. It is much more riskier for a scalper to buy tickets the day before and sell them the next day. If you have weeks/months then you are more likely to be successful in scalping.

88CRX
12-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by DJ_NAV
i think for the hot games such as oilers, habs etc they leave some for the last day before the game to reduce scalping of the tickets. It is much more riskier for a scalper to buy tickets the day before and sell them the next day. If you have weeks/months then you are more likely to be successful in scalping.

Yup, it's stupid easy to get ticket the day before any game on ticketmaster.... usually around 9-10am the day before the game they release a ton of tickets.

Keeps the scalpers to a minimal plus it weeds out the people that don't actually want to go (you'll need to check every 10-15 minutes to catch them once they go up).

S13_Ryan
12-01-2008, 05:21 PM
yeah. girlfriends sister didnt find anything either. but the above is true. i find tickets on ticketmaster days after the release date. but can never find them ON the release date.