PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Adventure Rally 2009

car072909
12-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Are you ready to partake in an amazing car rally challenge across Canada! Fire up your car engines and get ready to partake in a 4000 kilometer challenge across Canada! On July 31 2009, we will be holding the first ever Canadian Adventure Rally across Canada.

Join us on an electrifying seven day challenge through Canada’s hottest cities. Fast cars, unforgettable parties, and great friend – it doesn’t get any better than this.

There has been threads from people wishing to be a part of bullrun or other similar events. Here is your chance right here in Canada. Although some similarities to other events, this is not about going 160 miles an hour down the highway.

Read more on www.canadianadventurerally.ca

I am one of the co-founders and open to answer any questions there may be through our contact links on the website.

Cheers and start your engines!!!

bituerbo
12-01-2008, 01:54 PM
So, which car club is hosting this event?

car072909
12-01-2008, 02:36 PM
at the moment there is no car club hosting the event.....we are talking with several clubs across Canada, but nothing yet that I can release.......watch our website for news at it comes available...

prae
12-01-2008, 02:48 PM
:closed: for lack of paid sponsorship impending

car072909
12-01-2008, 02:54 PM
not sure what the last comment means, but in the next 30 days we will be realeasing our sponsors, charity, and clubs that are involved.....keep in mind that our website only went up three weeks ago.....

all i can say is that there is exciting news to come and teams that participate will have a blast! limited spots available....but we know it is not for everyone and we appreciate any feedback or comments you guys may have to make this the best event!

also because it is the first year for this road rally, there is a promo for registration till the end of the month!

cheers

prae
12-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by car072909
not sure what the last comment means, but in the next 30 days we will be realeasing our sponsors, charity, and clubs that are involved.....keep in mind that our website only went up three weeks ago.....

all i can say is that there is exciting news to come and teams that participate will have a blast! limited spots available....but we know it is not for everyone and we appreciate any feedback or comments you guys may have to make this the best event!

also because it is the first year for this road rally, there is a promo for registration till the end of the month!

cheers

what it means is that if you aren't paying the price advertising on here is not free.

car072909
12-01-2008, 03:03 PM
oh i see.....sorry, just thought people would want to know....

car072909
12-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Some guys have been asking us offline about our charity......

Just to let you guys know I am able to pre-release that this rally is going to be supporting the "Missing Children Society of Canada". Part of the experience and rally will be to support this great cause and it will be key in some challenges. I can't say much more, but we are hoping that we can bring public awareness to the families that have children missing, and maybe the Canadian Adventure Rally with all the teams can make a difference in someone's life.

News release will soon be posted on the website at www.canadianadventurerally.ca with more details.

DannyO
12-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I think I'll have to jump in on this, will look up the details later, I just hope this actually goes through and does not disappear into thin air like the Honeytree Rally did.

EDIT: hmm didn't notice the cost of this..lol...12 grand, I'll probably pass, thought it was gonna be around 2-3 grand.