PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE 88-91 Civic/CRX zc cf hood.

Lorne@UrbanX
09-26-2003, 03:04 AM
still for sale the guy flaked out on me.
will let go for anything reasonable.
~ends bitching
Sho&go

88CRX
09-26-2003, 06:32 AM
:(

CRXguy
09-26-2003, 12:01 PM

Lorne@UrbanX
09-26-2003, 12:47 PM
i will sell for 350 ! for sure just pm me when you want to meet up!

Lorne@UrbanX
09-27-2003, 12:57 PM
<><><>

Lorne@UrbanX
09-27-2003, 04:02 PM
k the guy that was supposed to buy it pulled out again.
so stil for sale!
pm me plz i jsut don't need this hood/

Lorne@UrbanX
09-29-2003, 12:51 PM
K i have 2 guys coming today to look at it first come first serve!
SHo&Go

Lorne@UrbanX
09-29-2003, 03:25 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD LD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

civiclvr
09-29-2003, 03:38 PM
hahaha... great!! 'bout time someone got it!!

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Damn right it's sold. Looks damn good on my CRX too. :P Makes it look 100x better than it did before (from ass to less ass)

I swear sho&go CRX thought I was crazy when I said I'd haul my stock hood back in my CRX after we installed the CF hood. I'll be the first to say that it fit alright in the rex (removed pass seat before I went) but the hatch had to be tied down with some 18awg wiring I think. Also had nearly my full interior!

But all in all it was great dealing with sho&go CRX, he was friendly and had one sweet ride (he even met me somewhere since I was totally lost in Calgary! I even bought a map). I HIGHLY recommend him for anything you need, and I plan to buy more from him at the shop he works at too!

88CRX
09-29-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by C_CRX
Damn right it's sold. Looks damn good on my CRX too. :P Makes it look 100x better than it did before (from ass to less ass)

I swear sho&amp;go CRX thought I was crazy when I said I'd haul my stock hood back in my CRX after we installed the CF hood. I'll be the first to say that it fit alright in the rex (removed pass seat before I went) but the hatch had to be tied down with some 18awg wiring I think. Also had nearly my full interior!

But all in all it was great dealing with sho&amp;go CRX, he was friendly and had one sweet ride (he even met me somewhere since I was totally lost in Calgary! I even bought a map). I HIGHLY recommend him for anything you need, and I plan to buy more from him at the shop he works at too!

yup hes cool... but he sold out :D where do you work.. ill have to stop by and see the new ride.

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 10:44 PM
He may have sold out but his beamer is sooo nice. I was drooling over it. I'd sell my CRX for a BMW like that anyday. But the price he got for his CRX, I'm suprised his ass didn't hurt any when I was there today from the ass raping! :D
I love my new hood. Probably the only CRX in Red Deer to have one now! or only yellow one at least!

88CRX
09-29-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by C_CRX
He may have sold out but his beamer is sooo nice. I was drooling over it. I'd sell my CRX for a BMW like that anyday. But the price he got for his CRX, I'm suprised his ass didn't hurt any when I was there today from the ass raping! :D
I love my new hood. Probably the only CRX in Red Deer to have one now! or only yellow one at least!

your lucky cause it was mine :banghead: but im at a point where i may not want to spend any more money on this crx.... but rather a new one :D

yellow? is it stock? any pics?

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 10:58 PM
Ah, so you were the guy coming at 5 to look at it? I'm just lucky I skipped work today and decided to go to Calgary! I know how you feel about spending more money on your rex instead of getting something new but I figure I get a new car when I'm 25 anyways (or if insurance goes down for people under 25 soon, I can only pray) from the 'rents, so plenty of time to do up the CRX. and I love my CRX - even if it's a bit rusty and a dull yellow color (stock Y49 Barbados Yellow)- and plan on keeping it for as long as I can! Not 100% stock- have the CF ZC hood now, Zdyne Gold SECU (useless until I get more engine work), AEM CAI and some ugly 14inch 5 spoke rims.

I have some pics online somewhere but they are rather old. I'll take my digi cam to work tomorrow and take some pics there in the sun. The batts are dead ATM or I might take a few now... ~runs upstairs to check charger~

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 11:36 PM
Got a few pics!
pic1:
http://members.shaw.ca/C_CRX/pics/CRXhood1.JPG
pic2:
http://members.shaw.ca/C_CRX/pics/CRXhood2.JPG

Description- my new ZC CF hood, compliments of sho&go CRX. Pic 1 shows a angled view of the hood. Weird lens flares!? But what are those on the right? Pic 2, oh, those were just my 2 spare doors on the right... another hood shot! I'll get better pics tomorrow!