PDA

View Full Version : Skyline GTS-T R32

12-01-2008, 09:44 PM
So I was thinking about by this as a second car or fun car is it a good car? fast? 5 speed or auto? and problems pros and cons and what parts to add on as time goes on thanks

12-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Want to make it look like this but different color, can some one tell me what parts I need, rims, gtr spoiler? what else that looks good any comments

CausalInfluence
12-01-2008, 11:39 PM
style is subjective. The GTS-T is not fast. relatively speaking. It has a 2.0L I6 with a tiny turbo. its a stout engine, however its just plain not fast.

If this is going to be your toy then maybe save some more money, wait till spring (when you can drive a JDM car without having it rust) and buy a GTR.

BTW, you didnt post a pic.

semograd
12-01-2008, 11:43 PM
GTO>GTR price wise and Looks
GTS is pretty plain

If you want something great in all aspects buy a soarer lol (auto is more fun and faster than a 5 speed),
its just not good for winter

ercchry
12-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by semograd
GTO>GTR price wise and Looks
GTS is pretty plain

If you want something great in all aspects buy a soarer lol (auto is more fun and faster than a 5 speed),
its just not good for winter

you are weird....

auto is never more fun... more relaxing maybe and gto is not reliable, super heavy, not very much aftermarket support, etc, etc

StreetRacerX
12-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by ercchry

you are weird....

auto is never more fun... more relaxing maybe and gto is not reliable, super heavy, not very much aftermarket support, etc, etc

I wouldn't buy the GTO, just because it has 2 left hand drive counterparts here, the reliability of those cars heavily depends on what the previous owners have done with them maintenance wise. Nothing wrong with being grossly obese if your 10+ year old car can move quicker than most cars coming out now. I can understand why people would believe those cars would have no aftermarket since it took a decade before the platform had more than 3-4 choices for turbos hahaha. Its not like that anymore, especially in the last two years.

Autos blow man, if your going to buy a fun car buy a standard, it'll be more fun.

zipdoa
12-02-2008, 01:22 PM
the skyline gts-t is pretty ugly, uncomfortable, small, and slow. Lots of better cars out there for the moo-lah.