PDA

View Full Version : Envy

diamondedge
12-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture.

Drove by this first, saw that the Viper was slightly over the lines. No biggie. Then as we walked toward the restaurant, we see this. LOL.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn453/zDiamonDEdGe_/DSC00031.jpg

nich148_9
12-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Well that was a subtle hint to the owner...

EDIT: Because it seems appropriate:
http://kttns.org/kzjgx

saiyajin
12-03-2008, 12:15 AM
haha awesome :thumbsup:

rage2
12-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Is that Sakana Crowfoot?

97'Scort
12-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Wait...so the douchebag takes up two spots and now can't use his passenger door? I don't really see how that'll hurt him at all, unless the Ford hit him.

The Cosworth
12-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by 97'Scort
Wait...so the douchebag takes up two spots and now can't use his passenger door? I don't really see how that'll hurt him at all, unless the Ford hit him.

what ford :dunno:

nbaker00
12-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Seen that before with a vette, except they blocked both doors with 2 trucks lol

mo_money2supe
12-03-2008, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by 97'Scort

Originally posted by The Cosworth

what ford :dunno:

:werd: The closest thing I see to a Ford there is the Mazda 3.

I really don't see why this picture has anything to do with envy though. Unless the OP is referring to the Viper driver being envious of having 2 spots to himself and wanted to take up the 4Runner's spot also. :dunno:

schocker
12-03-2008, 01:10 AM
obviously he means the Fordrunner
That does look like sakana though i thought that before even reading it.:dunno: mcdicks in the background and the wall thing by the pizza hut

Redlyne_mr2
12-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Whats that over by the silver Mazda?

chongkee_
12-03-2008, 01:14 AM
viper can't park... he should've parked diagonally

mo_money2supe
12-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Whats that over by the silver Mazda?

Looks like either a Corvette or a Boxster. Definitely not a Ford if that's what you're hinting at.

nich148_9
12-03-2008, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe

Looks like either a Corvette or a Boxster. Definitely not a Ford if that's what you're hinting at.

It's a Vette.

wardpr68
12-03-2008, 02:58 AM
man you people are dumb.

The viper was parked on the line... then when the OP walked by he noticed that the TOYOTA was parked right up on its door.

Basically its a super prick move by the TOYOTA.

I repeat, TOYOTA.

HP2133
12-03-2008, 03:03 AM
driver door is clear

thats why he parked it like this

blownz
12-03-2008, 10:15 AM
If that is a busy area then it serves the viper owner right imo. If you want to park like that do it way at the back of the lot where there is lots of room.

yue
12-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68
man you people are dumb.

The viper was parked on the line... then when the OP walked by he noticed that the TOYOTA was parked right up on its door.

I repeat, TOYOTA.
you need glasses or a better monitor. his entire tire is over the line. :thumbsdow
man, i could park a space ship in between those lines

Kennyredline
12-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by yue

you need glasses or a better monitor. his entire tire is over the line. :thumbsdow
man, i could park a space ship in between those lines
X2...the Toyota owner is basically telling the Viper owner to go fuck themselves.

VeilOctane
12-03-2008, 10:58 AM
i hate people who park like that.....

people who want to park and take 2 spots should simply parK really really really really really FAR!!!

THE GUY IN THE VIPER IS AN ASS:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

legendboy
12-03-2008, 11:07 AM
i did that to someone at a td bank one time. He came back into the bank steaming mad yelling and stuff.

I made him wait for 15 mins until i had done my business. he was so mad i actually had to call police :rofl:

japan_us
12-03-2008, 11:16 AM
man you people are dumb.

I repeat, TOYOTA.

Wait, let me get this straight...

...so the uber douchebag Viper driver can't park for shit (or choses not to) and infringes into the other stall.

Afterward, Toyota-Man comes by and wants to park, however, needs to risk his own vehicle (which I'm sure he didn't want to do) by parking in such a small spot caused by said douchebag. You'll notice that he doesn't really have a choice if that's the last stall - either the gets up close to the Viper, or he doesn't get out.

In the end, Toyota is parked between the lines (as he should be), and the Viper is not.

And you think that the super prick is the Toyota driver? Wow.... :nut:

yue
12-03-2008, 11:23 AM
man you people are dumb.

I repeat, TOYOTA.
maybe this guy is the driver of the viper:rofl:

Masked Bandit
12-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by blownz
If that is a busy area then it serves the viper owner right imo. If you want to park like that do it way at the back of the lot where there is lots of room.

I totally agree but even that doesn't work sometimes.

Years ago when I got my very first brand new vehicle I was at Superstore and parked way the hell out in the back, on an angle over two spots. There probably wasn't another vehicle for 30 yards in any direction. I come out of the store and some ass-pipe in an old beater is snugged up beside my driver's door with about 3 inches clearance. Some people are just arseholes and that's it.

DNSRadio
12-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by diamondedge
Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture.

Drove by this first, saw that the Viper was slightly over the lines. No biggie. Then as we walked toward the restaurant, we see this. LOL.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn453/zDiamonDEdGe_/DSC00031.jpg

hahah this is classic...
there are soo many idiots out on the roads like the viper driver... its not even funny.

went to superstore last night and there was an idiot who parked in the disabled spot... ( normally i would just pass by and not care , but i was with my grandma and she wanted to get somethings.. so i grabbed the blue pass that my dad has when he has to take her )
anyways i was pissed i got out and i looked into the car to realize no pass.. so i parked right behind the idiot.

when we got back he was there waiting and tryin to get out of the spot.. then he went off on me sayin i blocked him in and shit ( the nerve of the guy )

*side note* it was an older civic hatch

i opened the door for my grandma .. let her sit in.. and then started to rip the douche a new one..... people around me were like wtf.. after about 3 mins the retard goes and sits in his car slammin the door pretty hard..

when i heard a clunk sound.. look at his car again as i walked back to the drivers side of my car and i see that his fart can fell off..

:rofl:

so people like this retard i faced and the viper driver deserve the treatment that they get from others in these situations.

ZorroAMG
12-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Oooooooohhhhh OMGGGGGGGGG that is like, sooooooo gonna ruin the viper owner's day......waaaaaaaahh.

He'll get in through his driver's side door, with EASE and drive away.

I don't see how this merits a thread...:dunno: :zzz:

DNSRadio
12-03-2008, 11:40 AM
there are alot of things that dont merit threads.. but its still out there.. lol

rawsensation
12-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by rage2
Is that Sakana Crowfoot?

Yup

scat19
12-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by blownz

Small parking lot and its always full. It is right in crowfoot, and people have to park on the street all the time too.

Show parkers = :thumbsdow

Originally posted by Masked Bandit

I totally agree but even that doesn't work sometimes.

Years ago when I got my very first brand new vehicle I was at Superstore and parked way the hell out in the back, on an angle over two spots. There probably wasn't another vehicle for 30 yards in any direction. I come out of the store and some ass-pipe in an old beater is snugged up beside my driver's door with about 3 inches clearance. Some people are just arseholes and that's it.

I parked in the back of a wal-mart, TONES of room, no one around, my car is in the lines perfectly. Come back, and there are 2 carts in the side of it. Left nice dents too.

rc2002
12-03-2008, 12:57 PM
I've always wanted to do that, but I didn't want to risk having my car vandalized. If the asshole parking like that is enough of a prick to take up 2 spots, he probably wouldn't even think twice about keying your car.

cloud7
12-03-2008, 06:33 PM
to be honest I see extended cab pickups parked like shit more than I see nice cars parked like that. People just don't care... trucks taking up 2 to 3 spots aren't unheard of... I am always tempted to go to Suzuki dealers and take out a couple of their SUV and park close against the door against these pickup trucks... like in the commercials... haha

GQBalla
12-03-2008, 06:43 PM
LOL

thats hilarious

if only the viper drive parked more so in the middle -

sigh when will show parkers learn?

funkedelic2
12-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I take up two spaces everywhere but i park far away from everybody where there are no cars anyway. If it is a small lot ill park some where else. I know taking up two spaces up close makes people freak out and i can just imagine the things people do sometime in a fit of rage trying to find a spot.

SNAATCH
12-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Oooooooohhhhh OMGGGGGGGGG that is like, sooooooo gonna ruin the viper owner's day......waaaaaaaahh.

He'll get in through his driver's side door, with EASE and drive away.

I don't see how this merits a thread...:dunno: :zzz:

lol, it's not about the ease of driving away, or how much of an obstacle the 4 runner created. The driver of the Toyota was clearly making a point.
I'm sure if you came out and someone was parked that close to you the first thing you would do is inspect your entire car to see if there is any damage.
If it was a $100k car, generally you would be a little nervous seeing that. If not, then you probably don't care that much about your car.

white
12-03-2008, 07:52 PM
why is the grass green?

EDIT: mine is still too :banghead:

TACO.VIDAL
12-03-2008, 08:48 PM
I would tend to agree with your point.

Id ask how much can you care about your $100k if you park it like a dooosh in a small parking spot in one of the closest spots.

Originally posted by SNAATCH

If it was a $100k car, generally you would be a little nervous seeing that. If not, then you probably don't care that much about your car.

Eleanor
12-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
I've always wanted to do that, but I didn't want to risk having my car vandalized. If the asshole parking like that is enough of a prick to take up 2 spots, he probably wouldn't even think twice about keying your car.
That's why you should drive a POS, like I do :D

diamondedge
12-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Yep, Sakana Crowfoot. I was on my way in for some nomnom-ish food. I saw this and remembered the motivational poster with the Corvette..

hampstor
12-03-2008, 09:16 PM
I didn't realize there were so many parking cops on beyond and in Calgary.

gofastmerc
12-03-2008, 09:55 PM
I did the same thing awhile ago with my E350 van. (me=Toyota, Safari van = Viper) There was no where else to park, she was totally over the line, but I squeezed in. I was only going to be in for a minute, I hoped I could get back before she did, but I didn't.

There was a nice key mark on the side of the van, and a note left on the windshield, thanking me for parking so close. Now this actually made me pretty excited because I have a camera in my van pointed forward, bolted on the bulkhead that I leave running all the time.

It's a pretty old van, so I really wasn't worried about the scratch, not to mention that's what I do, but I was looking forward to seeing what this person looked like, see how mad she was. But for some reason the camera was unplugged, and I got shit. I had that thing for months, and so far nothing at all has been worth looking at.

I know I was close, I can even understand a dent, but the key scratch just went a little too far. lol

RY213
12-03-2008, 10:21 PM
I like how the 4-Runner is parked in the exact center of his spot too, perfect parking!

97'Scort
12-04-2008, 12:23 AM
Eh, the Toyota from the rear looks kinda like the older model Ford Escape. My bad :nut: